[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am going to convert to Islam. The reason? I'm an orphan,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 25
I am going to convert to Islam.

The reason?

I'm an orphan, from a poor family. I majored on economics but have a normal job (Spain has huge unemployment). The thing is that all my relationships have been shit and women never treated me with respect.

I had to move to Barcelona for the job, and I share an apartment with an Algerian guy. He and his friends, and specially the female friends have treated me with a respect that I had never found before.
3 days ago I was weeping at my bed like a retard woman because of this. I was treated with respect by girls of my age in a non-working environment.

They cooked, we had amazing food (Ramadan) and I was dealt with a respect and good manners never seen before for me.

Maybe if I was upper class I could have found this. But I'm not, and I won't be in 20 or 30 years, or never.

Christian women? They are fake. There are upper class christians but they wouldn't marry me. And the low class are trash... most are fake. The real ones must be good too, but if I'm going to jump, I may as well jump to a serious religion (have you seen the Pope? that cuck?).

So apart from the wars and the crime from the low IQ muslim idiots... some good may come from them.

I just want a normal, peaceful life, /pol/. And this society can't give it to me. If I need to convert, I will. Actual western society is not worth defending for me.
>>
>>78397591
You sir, are an idiot.
>>
File: 1435257383172.jpg (529 KB, 940x672) Image search: [Google]
1435257383172.jpg
529 KB, 940x672
>The reason?
no one gives a fuck

saged and hidden
>>
>>78398332

I don't live in the USA, you don't know the way people are here.
>>
>>78397591
Choosing the most convenient religion instead of the true one?
>>
>>78397591
ITT: A frustrated cuck who can't grt Christian chicks
>>
File: 1464964959366.jpg (48 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1464964959366.jpg
48 KB, 500x667
>>78397591

Spaniarabs are already muslim.

You'd only be deconverting from christinaity my friend.
>>
>>78397591
You'll face judgement in time.
Rejecting Christ has serious consequences.
>>
>>78397591
You are a cuck, and hijabi women are persian kikess-tier in terms of materlism.
>>
>some brown qt showed me manners
>i have to convert
a man swayed by woman deserves nothing
>>
>>78399128
>>78399667

I'm an atheist. Religions are fake, and everybody knows this. They are just morals imposed with the idea of a God so the idiots obey the laws.

If you create a secular society it degenerates, as it's happening in the West.

A secular/atheist society could prosper if the inhabitants were civilized and had morals (stoicisms, or any sort of values), but a valueless society collapses. We are seeing this. It may take 50 years or a century, but it's happening already.

>>78399729
I have muslim, jew and christian blood. Blood of germans, celtics, berbers, arabs and whatever. You are like me with panchito blood.

I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>78397591
You sir are an embarrassment to your conquistador blood. Your men didn't travel to unknown parts of the world not knowing if they ever return back home to regress to savage Islam. Those men did it for Gold, Glory and the Christian GOD.
Don't blame western women if they don't want a weaken man. Pull yourself from your bootstraps becuase you know thats bullshit that there's no good western women.
>>
>>78399086
If you think Muslim women aren't the same shallow whores Christian or atheist women are, you're a fool.
You're betraying your nation and lying to yourself and others, claiming to be something you're not, just because you think it will help you with women because Islam lets you beat them.
>>
File: 1461913421805.jpg (786 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1461913421805.jpg
786 KB, 1536x2048
>>78397591
Big mistake dude. I heard they have the nastiest vags. Think of daily bloody period monsoon weather in a sandy vagina desert.
>>
>>78397591
>The reason?

TL;DR It's because you're an idiot.
>>
>>78400703

No, I am white.

You are not.
>>
>>78397591
>Gold chain

Really makes you think, about slavery.
>>
>>78399086
what are they like, im curious. Im sure they are atleast as bad as Angelinos minus the outward religosity euroshits are known for

P.S.:Islam is a cult, you know, like the mormons. Only losers find this stuff appealing/valuable. Have fun running from realilty, penche beaner.
>>
>>78397591
Keep in mind that islam is a creatonist religion, and therefore retarded as fuck. Not only that but the entire religion is based on the word of their prophet Mohammad.
>some guy said some things
>people eat it up and follow him
>they become his army and together they conquer the surrounding land
>religion of peace
Islam is not a religion of peace. Do not forget that. It's just some people see it that way. Islam is a religion started by Mohammad so he could erect an army and make his war. #history
>>
File: roachpepe.jpg (177 KB, 1257x1280) Image search: [Google]
roachpepe.jpg
177 KB, 1257x1280
>loser who can't handle life thinks that he can succeed by changing religions instead of himself

Keep blaming everything but you for your failures.
>>
>>78400703
You have no faith so the religion wouldn't matter because you'd see no reason not to change it over time.
In other words, you were a faggot to begin with.
Religion requires faith.
Quit pretending to follow a religion.
>>
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 1000x1855) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 1000x1855
Just kill yourself...
>>
it's not our women, it's the islamic culture that teaches them to respect men

it's also the reason we have more children - because our women know and accept that they are made for us and we for them.

in the west there is a battle of the sexes. and that's why your civilization is on its deathbed
>>
>>78400815

Our men conquered countries, created some of the best places to live of their time (life was much better there than in Europe) and then their societies collapsed

>>78400828
I just want to be treated with respect. I just want women to not dress like savages.
Fucking cowards. Show the pussy, instead of dressing with mini skirts, mini pants... trying to gain power over men through clothes.

>>78401047
>78401047
Sure. Pure germanic blood you must have... or are you a swede? German or Swede... you would be a cuck. No respect for their countries anymore.

Germans and Swedes have the same Iq than Spaniards if you take Spanish Gypsies outside of the sum.
And they are cucks.
>>
>>78397591
i bet you are the kind of people that hits on the bartender/baristas
you need to die
you deserves no respect
>>
>>78401546
He'll do it along with bunch of kaffirs
>>
>>78397591
>There are """"men"""" in the world this EASILY SWAYED by brown sandy vag
>>
I'm converting so I can rape women all I want and throw flags off buildings.

Is Islam actually the most redpilled religion? Yes.
>>
>>78401751
>women were made for
You're delusional and retarded. Also
>he thinks that intolerance towards people who criticize his shit religion is having respect
Respect the right to an opinion you twat. Fuck your religion.
>>
>>78402086
>flags
>>
File: happy hero.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
happy hero.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>78397591
>moor is converting to islam
>>
>>78401846

Check flag.

Im 100% white mexican.
>>
>>78401168

Like Californians.
>P.S.:Islam is a cult, you know, like the mormons. Only losers find this stuff appealing/valuable. Have fun running from realilty, penche beaner.

I have read a lot of stoic philosophy. I'd love to find a stoic girl.
Do you know any stoic girls? Yeah, me neither.
Have you tried teaching stoic philosophy to a female? Try it, let me laugh.

Islam is imposed. If stoicism was imposed, the world would be perfect. Stoicism, objectivism, or any non-degenerate values would be OK to me.

But they don't exist.
Such women don't exist.

A secular state imposing decency doesn't exist either.
All secular states impose and teach degeneracy. Examples: Sweden, Germany.

Or if they don't teach anything, they become degenerate.
>>
>>78397591

Just don't forget that you're betraying your ancestors, your culture, and your home land. Your ancestors will forever frown upon you as someone who gave in to the enemy. They're smiling upon me. Can you say the same, Imperialist scum?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 500x333
>>78402086
>tfw didn't proofread
>>
>>78397591

Why would upper class Christian women marry you? You are subhuman, and even then, you have nothing to offer to them. You are expendable, you of all people should know that, especially when you you choose a religion that treats you as an expendable as well.

If you want a chaste, beautiful woman which is a rare commodity these days mind you, you have to prove yourself worthy of one. Work hard, save up, be a real man instead of being a muzzie cocksucking rat.
>>
>>78401846
Why should anyone treat you with respect? I can already say that you are shitty person. You don't deserve any respect.
>>
>>78397591
oh great, another Moorish idiot
>>
>>78402387
>Just don't forget that you're betraying your ancestors

lel check out spanish genetic studies. many spaniards are ex-muslims who were forcefully converted after the reconquista. look up moriscos, people who hid their religion, etc etc.

so no, he'll actually be bringing justice to his ancestors by converting to islam
>>
File: Fedora.png (139 KB, 466x466) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.png
139 KB, 466x466
Cults usually do prey on lonely depressed people.
>>
File: 1463802183919.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1463802183919.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
>>78397591
you are going to get cucked anyway, just die
>>
>>78399128
Taoism
>>
>>78397591
revert to your roots o son of andalus
>>
File: view.php.jpg (15 KB, 301x302) Image search: [Google]
view.php.jpg
15 KB, 301x302
>>78397591
>>
>>78403132

>HURRRRR NOT KNOWING ABOUT THE PRE-MOORISH INVASION

God damn Turks are retarded as fuck.
>>
>>78397591
>joining a religion where even if you got a wife as hot as they are, some nutjob would throw acid on them for wearing makeup
>>
>>78402546
>Work hard, save up, be a real man instead of being a muzzie cocksucking rat.

I study a decent major, I work in the afternoons and I run at night. I am the only guy running outside at 1am-2am. I started a thread about it in this board.

If I want to convert it is because I'm exhausted. I can't do anything more, apart from throwing the computer away from home, which I plan to do as soon as I can rent some small office for myself.

AND STILL... I can't compete against "son's of daddy" with a house near the beach and a lot of money and TIME to buy expensive clothes, cars, luxury gym memberships and 5kgs of Quest Bars per month.

And guess what? Women prefer the guys who have everything handled to them from a silver plate since birth than exhausted guys like me.

Maybe I could get a decent woman when I'm 35. When I'm fucking 35, after a life of suffering and feeling ignored. A woman fucked by 50 "sons of daddies".
Is this what I can get??

TOO LATE.

And will I get also the 70% chances of divorce? With also the other 70% chances of the divorce being initiated by the woman??

And then, will I lose my home while I still have to pay for it??
iS THIS WHAT THE WEST HAS TO OFFER??

IF SO, NUKE IT NOW!
>>
Enough jibber jabber, post more hijab qt's, OP
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>78397591

Islam???? Take back your power and stop being such a sad-clown cuck.

Do as thou wilt is the whole of the law
>>
File: 1466569822230.jpg (85 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1466569822230.jpg
85 KB, 576x1024
>>78404128
>son's of daddy
wtf you talking about
>>
Personally I think that someone of Christian blood becoming Muslim has chosen damnation.

But I understand what you mean. The traditional way of life has been completely destroyed in the west, even in Christian circles. May you find your peace, OP.
>>
>>78397591
>traicionar a la Iglesia porque sos muy pobre para una buena mujer
>unirse a una secta en cuyos preceptos no crees
>no al menos hacerte Mormon
>>
>>78397591
jews killed our religion.
>>
File: spanishbarbosa.jpg (69 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
spanishbarbosa.jpg
69 KB, 397x402
>>78397591
>>
File: image.png (186 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186 KB, 640x960
>>78397591
Convert to Orthodox Judaism retard.
>>
>>78404691
he should join the Fundamental Mormons
they aren't blood thirsty at least
>>
>>78404588

rich kids, upper middle class
>>
>>78399667
A christian girl wouldnt let someone "get" her
>>
>>78404128
Why not move East? Save up, move to Russia or Ukraine, get a nice Orthodox wife. You'll get a submissive female who will do all you ask, and you'll still get to have a beer with your ham sandwich.

Also, lay off the cardio and start lifting weights. Doing too much cardio only gives you holocaust aesthetics.
>>
>>78404817

mormón es buena idea

Being mormon could be better than being a muslim. And maybe I could get some job through links with Utahn missionaires or something. I know they have some temples there.

Maybe I could marry a blonde.

See? That's a good idea.
>>
>>78404588
I think he means kids who live off of their fathers wealth.
Just my interpretation.
>>
>>78405448
you should Rejoice on other christians being rich Manolo
>>
>>78404128
> A woman fucked by 50 "sons of daddies".
Is this what I can get??
pretty much with ur attitude
you want to convert to a religion that you dont have a decent knowledge of, all because some slut showed you a little bit of manners
>>
>>78397591
fuck off abdul you lying mohammedan fool
>>
OP is right, christiannity is a weak low energy "religion" that is basically a meme today.

Completely cucked and neutered by secular liberalism.

Islam is still redpilled, alpha and doesn't give a shit about what new thing is now morally acceptable by society, it sticks to its roots.

Thats why kikes are working around the clock to undermine it, its the last bastion of anti degeneracy and anti globalism.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 400x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 400x339
op why so lazy?
>Islam conversion: say the magic words and presto you are Muslim!
>orthodox Jewish conversion: study under rabbi for over 1 year, move near a Shul, get circumcised, submerge in mikvah, convince beit din you are sincere

No wonder Islam is so big, it is designed for lazy retards!
>>
>>78397591
>>
Islam is a religion about respect and traditional roles. It builds strong friendships, strong relationships, stable communities, supports local businesses and attempts to help humanity unite. There are no corrupt priests who hoard hold and land and attempt to influence politics, the despots in Islam are a combination of philosopher, warrior and benevolent dictator- which according to Plato was the optimal choice for structuring society.

You are right to be open to converting Spain bro, just stay away from the crazies and find yourself a loyal wife.

The core principle of Islam is education and enlightenment, that's why they invented the scientific method and experimentation.

The core principle of Christianity is ignorance. You should NEVER EVER EVER STUPID WOMEN have eaten from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, if only you would have stayed good ignorant goys you would still be in Heaven with God.

Which one sounds like the evil one?

The religion where corrupt priests hoard wealth for hundreds of years and manipulate kingdoms and civilizations by hiding knowledge?

The religion where knowledge of the world and of the self brings you closer to knowledge of God.

Regarding all the suicide bombing shit, it's purely political. US and European allies have been bombing these countries for the better part of 15 years. Ask yourself why there was barely any Islamic terrorism before 2001 and when it happened before it was always tied to retaliation to Israeli aggression.
>>
>>78406410

I may become mormon. I just want a normal family life, which is only available to the upper class nowadays and the religious
>>
>>78397591
>this god is the one true god
>nevermind now it's this god because it's more convenient for me
>>
>>78406301
This leaf is right.

The reason /pol/ hate islam is because they're usually brown.
>>
>>78406734
you are speaking of protestantism, I am a traditional catholic and protestants are their own religion.
>>
>>78406734
Fuck off lebbo
Also, implying Adam and Eve don't exist in Islam as well
>>
>>78406889
ALL religions teach Social Inequality and hierarchies as supremely good , just so you know
>>
>>78405704
assuming what i heard about Russian/Ukraine woman, they only fucks alphas, apparently op is not
>>
>>78397591
>Spain
>Muslim

Literally get killed desu
>>
File: 018901637_30300.jpg (33 KB, 650x325) Image search: [Google]
018901637_30300.jpg
33 KB, 650x325
>>78407103
>catholic

A lot of Christians believe the Catholic Church is evil and the Pope is the embodiment of Satan or the antichrist here on Earth, perverting the true teachings of God.

Are they wrong? Are you wrong?

It doesn't seem like the vast amount of wealth, land, and power the Catholic Church has is in line with the teachings of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>78406889
You're not converting. You're saying your converting and then going through the motions to convince everyone.
>>
>>78397591
Disparage your heritage, and you'll only know strife.
Remember these words, they will come back to haunt you.
>>
File: 1448051012030.jpg (77 KB, 650x520) Image search: [Google]
1448051012030.jpg
77 KB, 650x520
>>78397591
i say go for it buddy. we'll handle you properly when the time comes. if you're so sure about doing it, why come here to waste our time?

just convert, who gives a fuck about you? not poor women, not rich women, not poor men, not rich men, and certainly not /pol/.

>your life is dismissed. you may leave our presence now.
>>
>>78407583
Ukrainiand and russians are trully whores.
Like, the whores of the whores.

This caming from a guy that live in a ultra degenerate country
>>
>>78402387
nah, anatolia is the land of swarmy religion changers, shifting their religion whenever it suits them.

Never mind pagan to christian conversion, even in the pagan times a lot of local deities were hellenized in order to get "sacred" like status from Rome, a local deity became Rhea so the city can get the benefits for harboring the birthplace of zeus etc

or maybe it is not an anatolian case per se, this >>78406946 was true throughout time and places
>>
>>78407830
I don't view protestants as Christians.
>>
>>78407583
Isn't that the case with most women anyway? Looks like OP needs to up his game before deciding to stick his arse up in the air five times a day.
>>
>>78407830
>It doesn't seem like the vast amount of wealth, land, and power the Catholic Church has is in line with the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Why not? Because you say so?

>church is the dominate religion of a wealthy continent for thousands of years
>it should consist of smelly peasants in hovels
>>
>>78407326
>In Islamic theology, it is not believed that Adam's sin is carried by all of his children

Stay salty weaboo fuck, you will never be Asian no matter how much you squint.
>>
>>78407830
The catholic church is not that rich.

Most of what they have is officially italian since the lateran treaty.

Also, wealthy is pretty relative... Some places in the world a large quantity of salt would make you be seen as rich, while I'm West it means.almost nothing
>>
>>78408379
>"No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other, or be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money."
>>
File: 342513463564.jpg.jpg (87 KB, 780x652) Image search: [Google]
342513463564.jpg.jpg
87 KB, 780x652
>>78398894
theres an extended version to this comic where the third panel says
"I can't believe my own son is demanding my last $10"
then the fourth panel says
"HELP! POLICE! A madman is trying to kill me over $5!"
then the fifth panel says
"You'll be hearing from my lawyer about that $50 you still owe me!"
yw senpai
>>
Spanish lad I've found this all largely to be true. Find a muslima wife, you will be happy. Do NOT associated with bigoted salafis though, find someone who is conservative but open minded if you know what I mean
>>
>>78406734
>Regarding all the suicide bombing shit, it's purely political. US and European allies have been bombing these countries for the better part of 15 years. Ask yourself why there was barely any Islamic terrorism before 2001 and when it happened before it was always tied to retaliation to Israeli aggression.
not this meme again
>>
>>78402387
Europeans betrayed their ancestors when they accepted the cross as well
>>
>>78404588
Its a expression used to call the rich dumb fucks who always got everything from their dads with no efforts.
>>
>>78397591

So you're using a religion to get women?

Classy, OP.
>>
>>78397591
>I'm an orphan, from a poor family. I majored on economics but have a normal job (Spain has huge unemployment). The thing is that all my relationships have been shit and women never treated me with respect.
You are exactly the kind of sap that is a prime target for cult's and low and behold you are joining a cult, what a surprise!
>>
>>78404128

What are you studying in?
When you are finished, get up and move from Spain. Find a place you like, work and integrate in it. Just keep working. Converting to Islam will not help you at all, if anything, they teach you to not give a shit about this life because of muh paradise and that God forgives them know matter how many fucked up things they do. In Islam, their god is a little bitch who'll forgive everything out of 'endless' mercy, it's their warmongering prophet who is the real god to them.

If you are converting solely for the women, you do not deserve to have one desu. Western women are expressive about their sexual adventures, but muslim women are not. They are notorious for doing non vaginal sex, be it oral or anal. I have plenty of female muslim friends who do this shit in secret and their families or new husbands don't know at all. I'm telling you this because Islam will fuck you up. If you're really desperate for a clean girl, go for a country girl, or one who lives in a rural village - although I don't know how it is in Spain. I'd say that's your best, if not that, then look rural elsewhere.

By the way, how do you see yourself? Beautiful? Butt ugly? Decent? Don't be biased, but it's not like you're an untouchable, right?
>>
>>78407103
>"traditional" catholic
very funny mr. papist, i must have missed all the parts about old pedophilic italians in the bible
>>
>>78406889
OP, on a serious note, I think you have your answer.

None of these "White", "nationalist", "christian" extended their hand to you that you may stay and be part of them.

These are the same angry manlets that cry that their numbers shrink every day.

If you want to be Muslim because their community respects you and offers you a place you can belong to, then that is your decision.

Carry yourself with respect and be happy. Pic is ironic but unrelated.

t. Spanish/Portuguese/Syrian/Russian mongrel
>>
>>78404128

Also, how old are you?
>>
>>78408726
>The Pope is in charge of the Vatican budget, which has revenues around $300 million per year.

This is what they publish openly, who know what they really rake in from shady deals and investments.

>>78408853
how is it a meme? Where were the bombings and shootings and be-headings prior to 9/11? What else explains the MASSIVE increase of these types of attacks, especially on the civilian population of Europe and America?

Completely unrelated to the unending wars in Afghanistan and Iraq right? It's just a (((coincidence)))
>>
Alhamdulillah brother

Welcome to this deen
>>
>>78409915

There sure were, it's just that they were almost exclusively perpetrated against themselves.
>>
>>78409915
Again your shit postings don't come off to me as "ins" speaking, your words are the same as a Muslim commenting on my religion.
>>
>>78408437
>Original Sin does not exist in Orthodox Christianity either

Also, I'm actually Asian, you wog. Living Enjoy your shitty tradie job till my kin flood in and replace you lazy sandniggers, union-loving towelhead.
>>
>>78397591
Anon you don't deserve any respect you whiny bitch. Do whatever you want, just remember to move to Marocco instead of voting for politicians to bring Marocco over to Spain for you, you cuckold faggot you ancestors weep for you.
>>
>>78402285
Yeah, I'm 100% white nigger African
>>
File: 1466653665500.png (58 KB, 306x381) Image search: [Google]
1466653665500.png
58 KB, 306x381
>>78397591
Do what's best for you. Remember, they'll eventually treat you with disrespect, too. Then what? Will you drop the religion?
Go for it, if you want, but you have to drop them if a Europe needs a reconquista.
>>
File: 1455224877871.jpg (113 KB, 457x446) Image search: [Google]
1455224877871.jpg
113 KB, 457x446
>>78410424
>why do you believe in tradition, the Churches function and such instead of your modernist interpretation on a whim?
Probably because I care about true Christianity and not convenient or one of my interest.
>>
>>78411789
I am for OP for a more perfect community, there is no reason for a Christian comrade to not help each other.
>>
>>78397591
>physical interaction with any woman you aren't married to
Your story is shit leftist shill.
>>
File: augustine.jpg (43 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
augustine.jpg
43 KB, 400x200
>>78412160
I trust my historical doctrine and traditions more than my opinions which are open to manipulation.
>>
>>78413385

Your doctrine has been manipulated for centuries.

Just look at how many editions the King James bible has had.
>>
>>78397591

>i'm such a pussy with women that I need a mute towel head or else I'm not going to pass my shitty genetics

Good, make sure to die of dehydration next year!

Follacabres de merda
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.