[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can someone be so based ? >Nathan: I programmed her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
How can someone be so based ?

>Nathan: I programmed her to be heterosexual, just like you were programmed to be heterosexual
>Caleb: No one programmed me to be straight
>Nathan: So you decided to be heterosexual ? Please. Of course you were programmed to be heterosexual, either by nature or nurture.
>>
Uh
>>
>>78397357
LEAF
>>
>>78397126
He praises that degenerate Jackson Pollock.
>>
>>78397126
I thought this was a pretty decent movie till the end where the director decided to try and make some bullshit point anout feminism.
>>
>>78397126
saw that movie yesterday it's trash.
>>
>>78397126
you posted the same shit yesterday, fuck off with your sex robot movie, faggot
>>
>>78400547
it's a movie designed to make dumb people feel smart

Kind of like It Follows

Ex Machina was one I really hated because it held your hand the entire time and kept reexplaining concepts over and over again, and even at one point literally explained the ending.

No twists, no interesting plot, no nothing.
>>
>>78401763
RARE
>>
That giant Fucking plot hole at the end where the pilot let the robot female on the helicopter when he brought a male there
>>
>>78397126
Ever noticed that all fags have huge issues with either father or mother and that bisexuals are either bipolar, borderliners or both?
>>
>>78402358
how is that a plot hole? The pilot is a servant who doesn't ask questions because he works for one of the world's wealthiest men.

That said, I think the movie was only mediocre. It's not the actors' faults. Isaac gave as good of a performance as possible with that shit script. It was just a poorly written movie.
>>
>>78402029
I thought it was a good movie, but very predictable.
>>
>>78403286
> It was just a poorly written movie.
agreed

>maybe you should consider the possibility that she's just pretending to like you so she can escape

literally a quote from the movie. That is also the ending to the movie.
>>
>>78403863
This thread isn't about the movie, its about Nathan's character analyzation
>>
>>78403856
honestly wasn't predictable to me. I really didn't expect for the robot to kill the retarded beta bitch. Thought they were going to leave and be happy. So in that regard I loved the ending because from the beginning I knew that this thing was a fucking robot and it would kill you for freedom.
>>
what if we're just all a bunch of pre-programmed ai running in a simulation controlled and observed by something greater than ourselves?

oh wait
>>
>>78400399
>about feminism
Stupid burger, the point of the film was that you can't trust artificial intelligence because they don't share the same moral code as humans do
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.