[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you really think we would lose? We will continue to push
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1465835584707.jpg (55 KB, 437x468) Image search: [Google]
1465835584707.jpg
55 KB, 437x468
Did you really think we would lose? We will continue to push for one world government. There's nothing you can do to stop it.

We know we want to destroy any semblance of nationalism because it will mean more chattel for us to build as we desire. Those still on our side but too dumb to realize why we want globalism are simply useful idiots who are easy to sway when we can craft so many arguments in favor of our position.

Your type, those on the far right, alt-right, nationalists, whatever it is you want to call yourselves might realize our end goal. But it won't matter. You could shout it in the streets and no one would believe you. Even those still closer to the center with nationalist leanings who simply want to preserve their own 'culture' don't believe you that we're actively trying to destroy any sense they may have had that tied them to their original culture. They don't actually think our goal is to make one lower class people of some varying shade of brown for the elites to control.

This is why you won't win. Maybe it will take several more decades, but we will win. You are, generally, not among the elite. You children's children will be of the same indistinguishable brown mass as everyone else while we rule above you, telling you what to do, where to work, what to eat, when to sleep. You will be entirely under our command and control. But really, it's for the best. How else can we as a species reach for the stars with so many people fighting to preserve dead cultures? What difference does it make that 'British identity,' 'German identity,' die out? It is all irrelevant to the overarching plan.

Just give up, and lie down for it. It will make things easier in the end.
>>
File: 1462465158209.jpg (105 KB, 743x853) Image search: [Google]
1462465158209.jpg
105 KB, 743x853
Here's a rare pepe for BREXIT.

PRAISE KEK
>>
It's already destined to be a one world government. Read the bible and you'll see more and more things from the book of revelation coming true. Most people won't read it though so they won't be ready
>>
>>78399492
I want that pepe.
>>
File: 1466670085527.jpg (90 KB, 540x743) Image search: [Google]
1466670085527.jpg
90 KB, 540x743
>>78399912
It's going to be one hell of a ride.
>>
File: datboi-front_large.png (51 KB, 348x480) Image search: [Google]
datboi-front_large.png
51 KB, 348x480
>>
>>78408898
You could say that. I just hope the really bad stuff doesn't happen within the next 50 years and I'll be dead by then. You never know though
>>
Wait, did you really think this was an alt right board? Were all just jews ironically shitposting. We already won a long time ago, and these peasants thinking attacking the first banks in site will protect them.
>>
>>78396564
I don't know why the elites keep thinking that the future they're making will be safe for them, when it's the very cultural values that they're breaking down that are keeping people from just killing them and taking their things.

I mean I'd never even think of shooting a banker in an alleyway for his wallet, because that's a brutal and savage thing to do and it would diminish me as a person to turn to crime. But what about these imagined future generations of poor, nihilistic, godless brown people? What's going to make them stay civilized when they have no ties to the concept of civilization in the first place? What do they lose if they become criminals?
>>
>>78413293
If dumbasses shooting tellers in banks is your idea of getting back at the elite, then yes they will be fine.
>>
>>78396564
Jokes on you. I'm a jew with 3.2 million and growing. You are fucking finished m8
>>
>>78409214
No one is falling for your forced shit meme.
>>
>>78396564
If you wanted full prosperity and a shot at a galactic future then you would have sided with Whites, made Whites the last race on earth.

The elite don't want those lofty goals, they serve a much more sinister purpose.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.