[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim Sudanese Child Rapists Released in Idaho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Twin-Falls-apartment-complex.jpg (159 KB, 602x365) Image search: [Google]
Twin-Falls-apartment-complex.jpg
159 KB, 602x365
>The two Muslim migrant boys from Sudan who were arrested last week on charges of sexually assaulting a 5-year-old girl in Idaho were released into the custody of their parents following a hearing Thursday afternoon, WND has learned.

>They were reportedly released from the Snake River Juvenile Detention Center in Twin Falls pending their next hearing.

>According to witnesses on the scene, the boys’ families were seen smiling and hugging after the hearing ended shortly before 3 p.m. Thursday.

>“They were waving their arms to the heavens, smiling and throwing their arms around each other,” an eyewitness outside the detention center told WND.

>The two Sudanese boys, ages 10 and 14, were reportedly ordered by the court to have no contact with the victim, a 5-year-old special-needs girl, whom they allegedly assaulted in the laundry room of their apartment complex on June 2. They were not arrested until late last week. A third boy, age 7, was also involved but was never arrested. The younger boys allegedly urinated on the girl and one of them inappropriately touched her but the extent of that violation is not known. The case has been sealed by the prosecutor, which is standard procedure in juvenile offenses.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/muslim-child-sex-assault-suspects-back-on-streets-of-idaho/#vyX05Qv6HzT3uJ1G.99
>>
>>78395808
REEEEEEEE
>>
File: clint pissed.gif (895 KB, 232x137) Image search: [Google]
clint pissed.gif
895 KB, 232x137
>>78395808
>Hadian added Muslim boys would have never performed such a disgraceful act on a Muslim girl.
>>
Man, fuck you guys. This is an actual story. You mother fuckers would be all over this if I had titled it "how can white men compete"
>>
>>78398001
we're all watching brexit you fucking nigger. who gives a shit anyway. some militia guys are going to kill these muzzies any day now anyway. we're not europe.
>>
File: feelsmadman.jpg (29 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
feelsmadman.jpg
29 KB, 330x357
>>78395808
Bumping for visibility. Justice must be done.
>>
>>78395808
found this in the comments.
http://unclevladdi.blogspot.ca/2016/06/look-whos-covering-up-muslims-rape-of-5.html
>>
>>78395808
Someone kill them you assholes. Frontier justice is the only justice.
>>
>>78402035
I like that alot
>>
>>78399120
>some militia guys are going to kill these muzzies any day now anyway

Not the way to do it.

That's targeting the symptoms, not the disease.
>>
File: 1488.png (80 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1488.png
80 KB, 300x300
>>78395808
>Sudanese nigglets
>"special needs" girl
>>
>>78395808
>Idaho
They'll be dead in a week
>>
Thanks Obama
>>
Are 7 year olds even interested in women yet?
>>
>>78403843
For once, this actually applies
>>
I'm surprised Idaho would allow this

I actually have family in Twin Falls that I don't speak to. I wonder what they think of it.

Motherfucking commies are attacking Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming now with their refugees, using them as biological weapons.
>>
>>78403758
wishful thinking
>>
>>78395808
>The two Sudanese boys, ages 10 and 14, were reportedly ordered by the court to have no contact with the victim, a 5-year-old special-needs girl
Wait she was a fucking special needs girl on top of it? And I'm sure those boys will follow that order. Wonder how long before her and/or her family winds up dead in revenge.
>>
>so much empty land to bury the shitskins
>>
This shit pisses me right the fuck off.
>>
>>78395808
If they were whites people would be demanding they be killed. Fuck SJWs.
>>
>>78404536

No shit.

Never thought I'd read the word "immigrants" and "idaho" in the same sentance.
>>
>>78399120
>we're all watching brexit you fucking nigger
only faggots watch elections in other countries

stick to your own issues
>>
It has to be more than just Muslim NGOs and the Muslim Brotherhood that has infiltrated the US/Western World government/politicians to bring these people en masse 'here'. Politicians must be getting their palms greased to allow this to happen. Is it big banks and businesses that are encouraging this one way or another for cheaper labor?
>>
>>78395808

IT'S JUST THEIR CULTURE BRO
WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
>2016
>>
>>78407725
More like Saudi, wahbbi prince
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.