[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking Scotland!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: REEEEE.png (671 KB, 850x917) Image search: [Google]
REEEEE.png
671 KB, 850x917
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I thought Scotts were the less cucked British

Was I wrong?
>>
>>78395626
you were violently wrong
>>
>>78395123
Let the EU have Scotland and London. England and Wales is love. E&W is life.
>>
>>78395626

Scots are British...

And no, they are way way more cucked. Fortunately, they are also much less relevant than the south.
>>
>>78395626
You are wrong, Scots are the most cucked people in Europe probably. (They were the ones who arrested a guy for making a nazi joke)
>>
File: scotland.png (647 KB, 779x736) Image search: [Google]
scotland.png
647 KB, 779x736
>>78395626
>>
>>78395626
long ago there was a group of british men who liked to wear skirts

they wore their skirts everywhere and it creeped out even the brits who are faggy to begin with

a meeting was held and it was decided

the skirts had to go

a great barrel near the size of a sailing ship was constructed and fastened to a cart pulled by 100 horses

the barrel was filled with whiskey and wheeled to the town square

the skirt wearing men(alcoholics all) gathered around astonished

a hole was drilled in the barrel causing a slow leak and the skirt wearing men took turns drinking from it

after a short time somebody smacked the lead horse and the wagon thundered off into the distance

"THE WHISKEY" the skirted men shouted and gave chase

unable to stop the horses they simply ran after the cart drinking long into the night and into the next day
and the next
and the next
until finally the booze ran out

at this point the skirt wearing men were tired and slept for several days

when they awoke they had no idea where they were much less how to get home

after a few years wandering in the desert like isrealites the skirt wearing men stopped and just built their own civilization

the word skirt became scot
and life went on

and still nobody has missed them
>>
>>78395123
They all need a fucking bullet, if i ever catch a scotsmen over here, im gonna just beat the fk outta him
>>
>>78395626
What the hell have you that impression, Braveheart?
>>
Why do all their regions sound like shitty Tolkien cities
>>
>>78395123

Deport the immigrants from London to Scotland, then forcibly eject Scotland from the Union.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.