[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit causing the The Troubles again? I have a friend in Northern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: the_troubles.jpg (188 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
the_troubles.jpg
188 KB, 728x546
Brexit causing the The Troubles again?

I have a friend in Northern Ireland and they're scared to death of Brexit. They want to stay stating that Britain leaving the EU will cause The Troubles to come back.

Is this possible? Are they overreacting? What's the worst that could happen and what's most likely to happen?

Any Brits, or Irish, that can help me out?
>>
I'm so scared right now I'm literally shaking
>>
aye, they are overreacting.
things will go on as normal, regardless of result.
>>
They are like animals up there in that corner

can they not just act like civilized human beings for once
>>
>>78395573

I honestly wouldn't know as I don't live there. They said that threats have been made and "Sinn Féin supporters are livid".

I have no idea how bad that is. Why I'm asking.
>>
>>78394504
Nah, the troubles aren't going to happen due to brexit
>>78395751
This I know cause I'm from the north
>>
The catholic community are angry when England "rule" over the north, but it's ok when people they don't elect run the Country
>>
Trouble
Oh trouble move away
I have seen your face and its too much for me today
>>
>>78394504
Brexit has driven Sinead O'Connor to suicide. What have you done?

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/06/23/sinead-oconnor-suicide-bridge-cops-scanner/
>>
>>78398988

>>78398988
>>>78394504 (OP)
>Brexit has driven Sinead O'Connor to suicide. What have you done?

My job.
>>
>>78394504
Irish in cuckland here.

Nah it's grand, nothing will happen apart from the usual PSNI officer getting shot once a year.

>>78398988
>Brexit has driven Sinead O'Connor to suicide.
If only the world would be so kind.
>>
>>78397642

Then why do they say they will? Fear mongering? Do they have any legitimate fears?
>>
>>78394504
>Are they overreacting?
Of course not Brexit will literally cause the collapse of western democracy, WWIII and dragon attacks obviously
>>
>>78402591
Just fear mongering
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.