[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Judging from today results, is William Wallace a folktales?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (157 KB, 1024x883) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157 KB, 1024x883
The Scots are nothing bunch of limp-wristed cucks.
>>
>>78391977
he's a bit of a meme desu
>>
Indeed, what's your bloody problem Scotland?
>>
>>78391977
Scots are similar to Slavs. They are either the smartest most civilized people you will meet. Or they are nigger tier. If you look at most famous British academics they are usually Scottish and not English.
>>
We told you they were cunts but you never listened

Wish they'd fucked off when we handed them the chance
>>
Scotland are cucks.
>>
>>78391977
I lost alot of respect for Scots watching this shit, not gonna lie.
>>
>>78393207
The Scots built and ran the empire.
>>
File: CR0xAapVAAAd1ll.jpg (48 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
CR0xAapVAAAd1ll.jpg
48 KB, 600x396
>>78391977
People who disagree with me politically are "cucks".

I mean I voted leave but this shit has to stop. People will vote in what they perceive to be their best interests. That is all.
>>
>>78393207
What? That is total and utter nonsense. And I studied at Edinburgh so I should know.
>>
As a Scot, I am ashamed.
>>
I'm not from Scotland but my ancestors are, I just want to say sorry. If my ancestors hadn't left I would have voted leave.
>>
The problem with Scotland... is that it's full of Scots!
>>
>>78391977
Aside from red-pilled Scots, i'd vow for their immediate, forced exclusion from the union. They are plain straight bastard traitors and fucking sellouts.
>>
>>78394080
How is it nonsense?
>>
>>78393250
I'm sorry, I supported their independence because I wanted to watch world or at least Britain burn but they failed at that. It's no surprise they fail here too. I can admit I was wrong about them, they're losers.
>>
>>78394039
You retard. Are you scottish? Anyone willing to give up their own country is a complete cuck, with a haggis for a brain.
>>
>implying the numbers aren't rigged and we see how people actually voted
>>
>>78395484
Yeah, as to be expected from German. Whatever damage control you need to keep believing people are not actually idiots and that democracy is good.
>>
>>78394338

80% of England wanted them to go anyway. After all that crying about oppression it was the Scots who didn't want to go.
>>
File: Angus McHaggis.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Angus McHaggis.webm
3 MB, 854x480
"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Angus McHaggis

A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted no. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by another country. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote yes. Why you ask?

I entered the polling booth, was about to tick yes. Then I looked at the no option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to be a country. Angry that some people would even consider voting no.

I asked myself why people would vote no to being a country. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting no, the larger the erection grew. I imagined Scottish oil money being transported south to London and it grew yet more. I imagined English Tories deciding Scottish fiscal, social and health policies and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had.

I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted no. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg.

Later that night when I saw the result of the referendum, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day.

My name is Angus McHaggis. I am Scottish; I am a cuckold.
>>
File: goodnightsweetprince.jpg (87 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
goodnightsweetprince.jpg
87 KB, 670x447
I'm sorry my ancestors left England in the 1600's otherwise I'd be right there voting LEAVE with my brothers!
>>
England and Wales confirmed NOT KEKS
>>
No Scottish posters here to come defend themselves for this travesty?
>>
>>78394649
That most British academics are Scottish. Its just totally untrue.
>>
File: jacobite-1.jpg (95 KB, 687x489) Image search: [Google]
jacobite-1.jpg
95 KB, 687x489
Actual Scottish culture has been thoroughly destroyed over the centuries. Look up the highland clearances and other such incidents.
The Scots of today are just Englishmen with pretensions.

Additionally you find this with many of the white minority groups of Europe for whatever reason. The Catalans are much the same way.
>>
>>78391977
The people that voted leave are William Wallace.
>>
>>78403161
>The Scots of today are just Englishmen with pretensions
Only in Edinburgh.
>>
>>78391977
guess the proud celtic folkore i fell in love with is just a meme now

Congrats scots, the druidic knowledge ENDS WITH YOU
>>
>>78391977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLufwtSZiIs
ctrl+r "english" "european"
>>
File: 1458660802210.jpg (17 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
1458660802210.jpg
17 KB, 500x482
Scotland just wants to fuck us. They didn't get independence, and now they're pulling us down with them. Cunts.
>>
Take us we are not as cucked.
>>
>>78403831
scots arent really true celts anyway. been way too interbred with the english to qualify
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.