[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After tonight who will replace us in the trinity of cuckoldry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: sweden canada.jpg (66 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
sweden canada.jpg
66 KB, 400x320
After tonight who will replace us in the trinity of cuckoldry alongside Canada & Sweden?
>>
>>78388434
Germany, of course.
>>
Germany.
>>
>>78388434

France or the US if Trump loses: >>78369257
>>
Germany?

I don't know if Canada counts as cucked. Trudeau sucks but as far as immigration and shit goes the country has always been like this.
>>
The US. If they vote Trump then Germany
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 303x166
^There were sayings like:
Around *****, never relax...
>>
>>78388434

What cuckoldry is in Canada?

If you're talking about the millions of asians in our major cities they're hardworking people and i'd rather have them here than Muhammad.
>>
File: IMG_20160624_031916.jpg (20 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160624_031916.jpg
20 KB, 303x166
>>
/pol/ forgets that Canada's Muslim percentage is about the same or lower than most European countries.

Don't know why we have to be labelled as "cucked".
>>
>>78390335
Weedle pm
>>
>>78388434

Trinity of cuck is Canada, France and Germany.

Sweden just passed one of the most stringent anti-immigrant bill they can legally pass. They are off the hook.
>>
>>78388917
>>78390335
That, and the whole "we Quebecois don't tolerate Muzzies and piss off the Anti-Defamation League" thing.
It doesn't matter that we're not liked, but it's not like we're Europeans. We still the best friends the burgers have, and the bringer of bants with Straya
>>
>>78390856

Most people here already regret voting for him, he'll be impeached after weed is legalized.

The guy is a legitimate manchild, he can't do anything right.
>>
>>78391530
Glad you noticed"
>>
>>78388434

Germany Sweden and Canada were always the trinity anyway, we along with France were just their page boys.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.