[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you Scottish cunts.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 31-01-13-steve-bell-on-th-006.jpg (61 KB, 512x380) Image search: [Google]
31-01-13-steve-bell-on-th-006.jpg
61 KB, 512x380
Fuck you Scottish cunts.
>>
Scots are a bunch of inbred faggots. Fuck them all.
>>
I don't care about British politics, but have to admit Scotland really brought the Flag design together.
>>
Scots are the European niggers.
>>
>>78385226
Love the picture. Also yes.
>>
>>78385226
Why would Brexiting hurt Scotland? Thought those dudes hated immigration.
>>
>>78385226
English in Scotland ruined independence referendum, now Scotland is ruining Brexit. If this vote didn't have such a major impact on the rest of the west I would just find it funny.
>>
Scotland should be nuked, tbqh.

How do you go from wielding Claymores in WWII to willingly being a cuck?
>>
File: 1405280921212.png (84 KB, 420x487) Image search: [Google]
1405280921212.png
84 KB, 420x487
>vote leave
>everyone on /pol/ hates you and your country anyway
>>
I'm honestly so ashamed. I don't understand the mentality of the rest of them. They want independence but they want the EU. Utter shitheads.

I voted out for what it's worth.
>>
>>78386881
I'm from NJ and voted for Trump in the primaries. It's just the way it is.
>>
>>78386881
Get a fucking permit for an air rifle and kill yourself.
Worst Country in the anglosphere.
>>
>>78386409

"Ruined it"? They voted to stay in. 80% of the English said they wanted them to leave when polled.
>>
>>78385226
So why is Scotland against Brexit? I know it's widely said they are, but how do they benefit from the EU?
>>
>>78392929

We don't! My country just loves to put the blame onto England for fucking everything that goes wrong here. But for some reason Europe is the greatest.

They'll change their tune when the rapefugees are piled into this country and the cultural enrichment starts.
>>
>>78386304

Because half the country believes the fucking SNP, which are essentially a Sweden-tier party with strong overtones of Anglophobia, and the SNP said "Remain", so they all fell in line.
>>
great country in my opinion, they should leave their southern aggressors behind and go for full independence
>>
File: 1458848554733.jpg (459 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1458848554733.jpg
459 KB, 1280x960
>>78394543
I visited Scotland in 2006, and was surprised by the one Muslim couple with the wife wearing a full burka (I see a few Muslims here in the southern US, but the women typically wear headscarves and show their faces). This was in Edinburgh.

Glad to hear Scotland hasn't sunk as far as London as of yet. I'm an Amerifat whose family was here since right after the revolution, but I still feel some attachment to the hills.
>>
>>78388009
He said English living in Scotland

A majority of native born Scots voted for independence
>>
>>78387940
Excuse me, that's our title.
>>
>>78385226
DEATH TO SCOTLAND.

FUCK EM ALL TO HELL

THATS WHY THEY VOTED TO SAY IN BRITAIN, SO THEY COULD DO THIS AND FUCK UP BREXIT.

SCOTTISH ARE PURE SHIT

TO HELL WITH SCOTLAND.
>>
>>78386881
Too fucking bad. Now Scotland is going to get harassed on /pol/. Deal with it.
>>
>>78401661
>muh heritage

god can you be more pathetic. you're probably a quadroon
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 735x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 735x463
MODS
Can you give Scotland different flags so we can bully them?

Pls respond
>>
>>78385226
That's their revenge.
>>
>>78403944

Fuck off. I voted to leave.
>>
>>78403944
I agree with this Mexican intellectual.

Cuckland needs to ousted for being the cucks they are.
>>
>>78386881
Scotland punched right. Pay the price, asshole.
>>
>>78403944
Why?

To destroy /pol/ even more?

Pol is not supposed to be a shitposting board
>>
>>78387426
I feel like a lot of it was out of spite. They weren't successful with their own referemdum therefore to get their revenge they vote to keep the rest of us in this hellhole of a union.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.