[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else True-right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: confucius.jpg (102 KB, 490x508) Image search: [Google]
confucius.jpg
102 KB, 490x508
I think I'm alone on this one.
>Not libertarian
>Not American conservative
>Don't believe in free speech or rights
>Believe in monarchy
>Confucianist

I'm literally all alone on the true-right side.
>>
>>78383166
you're a massive cuck
who pretends to believe these things, but if you were ever under such circumstances, would think differently
>>
Daily reminder that the boat should be rocked. This is why eastern philosophies are all shit.
>>
>>78383166
>A fucking leaf
>Confucianist

Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>78383166
You're what we call a larper.
>>
>>78384208
KEK
>>
>>78384384
>>78384208
>>78383882
>>78383828

Literally all Americans upset that I believe in propriety, nobility, hierarchy and morals.
>>
>>78383166
Seems like I get what you mean, there's been a fair few of these, they came from Libertarians.

It's too autistic and there's nothing to make others passionate about.
>>
>>78384897
theres nothing moral about letting someone else control your life
you have your time here on earth, and all "le fedora memes aside" you are delusional if you think there is anything else
when you die there will be nothing, it will be like before you were born
larping edgily on the internet wont change that you only get one life
live a healthy long life and enjoy it free, no one should have to live under another persons control because they only get one life
>>
>>78385681
. Confucian thinking is not just the weak bowing to the strong. Its proper etiquette how one should conduct themselves based on their status
>>
>>78385681
It's not about letting someone control you.. they're just as much as controlled as you are. In fact, leaders have the greater burden, because they bear the weight of millions of people. I come from an area of Canada that is a product of 1600s small English town thinking, and because I live in such a conservative area, I notice things, like honour, and people actually work because they enjoy it. Yea, some people work for money, but the commoners of town usually enjoy being of service to society; they think they choose to do so, but it's a primal collective way of thinking. Sorry I'm on phone, and hard to types.
>>
I can promise that after a year of living in a totalitarian absolute monarchy, you'd suddenly become a libertarian.

There's a reason those ruling styles died out.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.