[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREXIT takes hold!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1466727315181.jpg (425 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466727315181.jpg
425 KB, 1280x720
Oh! It's happening losers... Sterling erased a climb of as much as 1 percent, sinking the most since 2009 versus the dollar as 61 percent of voters in the key voting district of Sunderland chose “Leave,” more than the six percentage points above what was predicted in polls before the British vote.
>>
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-23/pound-surge-builds-as-polls-show-u-k-to-remain-in-eu-yen-slips
>>
Keep the Meme Magick strong!
>>
>>78377825

Meme Magic takes hold!

Kek works through us, and he desires for Britania to rule it's waters once again!

Praise Kek!
>>
File: 1438384719791.jpg (91 KB, 625x519) Image search: [Google]
1438384719791.jpg
91 KB, 625x519
Amen! I wish I was on my other computer where I have all my .img memes stashed to share...
>>
Praise kek brexit it wins
>>
God bless the UK, be the beacon of freedom from the EU.
>>
If BREXIT wins, I'm going to my local british international market and buying everything I can made in the UK.
>>
>>78380914
>>78379178
>>78378056
>>78377878
>>78377825
Sure smells samefag in here
>>
Just trying to push what I can to help. Not trying to be anything.
>>
I'm literally arguing with my sjw girlfriend over this because she doesn't fucking get it. How fucking important it is for Britain to be able to leave. That is to say, there are not yet enough Muslims to have eradicated real countrymen's ability to control their own destiny. The first major milestone against this globalism bullshit we all face. We're in a cultural war thrown at us by the globalist. This battle should be won, and this cultural warfare exposed.
>>
Mfw Britain wont have refugees, and wont have food either.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.