[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://urx.blue/uIyX >There never has been a man or woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
http://urx.blue/uIyX
>There never has been a man or woman of genius from the southern hemisphere, because the Lord didn't allow the right climate to fall upon the land. It falls upon the water. There never was much civilization except where there has been snow, and ordinarily decent Winter. You can't have civilization without it. Where man needs no bedclothes but clouds, revolution is the normal condition of such a people. It is the Winter that gives us the home; it is the Winter that gives us the fireside and the family relation and all the beautiful flowers of love that adorn that relation. Civilization, liberty, justice, charity and intellectual advancement are all flowers that bloom in the drifted snow. You can't have them anywhere else, and that is the reason we of the north are civilized, and that is the reason that civilization has always been with Winter.

- James Baird Mcclure

Snow creates civilization. Do you agree on this theory?
>>
No but also yes.

They're better because they drink milk, and they drink milk because it is one of the few foods that they can have during the winter.
>>
>>78376223
Inuits are the true Aryans accord to that reasoning, which also ignores ancient and highly developed civilizations such as the ones who flourished in non-snowy places such as the ones in India
>>
>>78377582
>such as the ones
>such as the ones
Woops
Bed time for this need
>>
File: Global-Lactose-Intolerance.png (142 KB, 754x420) Image search: [Google]
Global-Lactose-Intolerance.png
142 KB, 754x420
>>78377582
Inuits aren't aryan in the slightest
>>
>>78378026
>Niger

true aryans
>>
>>78376223
I don't agree, there have been time when Middle Eastern civilizations were superior to Europeans or Asians and we wouldn't have stood a chance. I can't really explain what went wrong with them and they started to fall behind, maybe infighting, cultural decadence? Maybe their leaders just wanted to stay in their comfort zone and they countries were not improving.
>>
>>78376223
I would say the obvious reason is because there were fuck all civilised people in the Southern Hemisphere until relatively recently in history, and there still aren't that many, but ok yeah climate shit sounds good instead of the obvious explanation
>>
>>78379111
Genghis Khan happened.

Dude single-handedly plunged the Middle East into the Dark Ages and it never really recovered.
>>
File: Valley-of-Mexico-Tenochtitlan.jpg (52 KB, 580x295) Image search: [Google]
Valley-of-Mexico-Tenochtitlan.jpg
52 KB, 580x295
We haven't enough snow and we built a city in middle of a lagoon

>Inb4 WE WUZ AZTECS ND' SHIT ESE!!
>>
>>78379380
Civilization based on slavery, cruel sacrifices, and oppression of everyone who wasn't a priest. They really didn't come up with anything of value. But yeah, they had a civilization.
>>
>>78376223
We don't need snow to remind us famility unity is important.
>>
>>78379777
Complex Mexi-math. Aztecs were advanced.
Head soccer was a mistake though.
>>
>>78379777
>nothing of value
Aztec society was metal as fuck
>>
>>78376223
You just need a moderate climate. Today it was rainy and 30°C here, I was lazy AF, my back is weat and my balls are sticky. Not pleasant desu
>>
File: mengele.jpg (13 KB, 280x480) Image search: [Google]
mengele.jpg
13 KB, 280x480
>>78379311
It's a shame that when I was taught history, he didn't seem to be that relevant in the teaching, even though he was like annuda Hitler of his time and managed conquer one of the largest areas of land ever. Whenever he is mentioned, it's always very shallow look and people don't talk much about cultural consequences of his actions, it's only mentioned that yeah they had a pretty strong country and that's it.

I knew Mongols took a lot of land in central Asia, but I never knew they alone were responsible for breaking all development for Arabs and other Middle Eastern people. I'm not sure if Europeans should thank them or not, because maybe without them there could have been so strong country in Middle East that European people could have never stopped Arabs in 1200-1700

But then again I'm sure if they had their way entirely, people in Britain would be speaking Mongol today, they were very dangerous. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75gCMFxCzE8
>>
>>78386601
your understanding of history is still shit. this is what happens when you don't engage in primary docmentation, you faggot

the middle east never had irrigation, advanced metallurgy, mining, city plumbing, legal courts, science, academies, economy, need I go on?

they wree fucking idiots who argued that god ordered cloth to burn, cloth didn't burn because of the reducible properties of coth. they were fucking idiots. their tech was all translated from greek.
>>
>>78379380
technochitlan was the size of a SMALL bronze age settlement.

you people are fucking idiots
>>
>>78388110
If they didn't have metalluryg, mining or irrigation how could they support their population in that kind of environment or produce weapons for their armies, they must have had swords and spears made of other materials than wood.
>>
>>78389601
they had no supply train because their armies subsisted off of their cavalry, just like the mongols, you ignorant shit.

further, they didn't have advanced mettalurgy. neither did the mongols. they would burn and salt fields, and destroy the economic base of a region. they nver needed to directly engage in battle. this is why southern spain, italy, and eastern europe ALL of the settlements near the coast are fucking FARM VILLAGES IN THE MOUNTAINS, which is the worst place tof arm imaginable.

stop being a fucking idiot. christ, if I was your professor at a university I'd smack you in the face and ask for you expulsion.
>>
>>78388416
No it wasn't It was the largest city in the world at one point

Tenochtiitlan was legitimately very impressive
>>
>>78393438
>didn't have advanced mettalurgy

What is Damascus steel

Look I hate sandniggers too but lets not pretend like they haven't had some success at one point
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.