[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf is a virgin but pretty cool and fun and actually mostly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1454046513139.jpg (27 KB, 249x251) Image search: [Google]
1454046513139.jpg
27 KB, 249x251
>gf is a virgin but pretty cool and fun and actually mostly redpilled
>yesterday she was telling me that sluttiness is a major problem with both sexes, maybe the worst problem in society today
>tell her, well no men are really meant to have a lot of partners, but women can only carry one baby at a time
>she smacks my arm, but then laughs and says, yeah, but seriously
>tell her yeah, seriously
>after a while she finally gets that I'm serious
>get in argument about whether there is anything wrong with men sleeping around
>she said she can't trust me not to cheat on her
>says we're done
>now she won't return my calls
/pol/, even redpilled women are controlled by their emotions and unable to think rationally
>>
>>78374972
>mexico
>having virgins

last time i was in mexico, a guy was offering me his sister for a beer
>>
>>78374972

reminder 8 out of 10 mexican children are sexually molested
>>
>>78374972
I saw this pasta yesterday.
>>
It sounds like your gf made the right choice.
>>
>gf is a virgin
you mexicuck
>>
>>78374972
redpill me on your gf
>>
>>78374972
gib her a futbol and make up
>>
>>78374972
>she won't return my calls
lol faggot
>>
>>78374972

Look on the bright side: you'll have experience being walled out when God Emperor Trump ascends his throne.
>>
You dumb fuck
>>
>>78374972
>tell her, well no men are really meant to have a lot of partners, but women can only carry one baby at a time

And humans were meant to forage for berries in fields and impregnate every woman they encounter.

If you ever wear a condom, then you're directly going against our main evolutionary purpose.
>>
>>78376217

Also, you memed yourself out of your own relationship. Nicely done.

She did the right thing, Paco. With any luck, she'll use you as an example with which to redpill her children. Which won't be yours, thankfully.
>>
>>78374972
Well my beaner friend, you blew it. Time to start working on the wall
>>
>>78374972

Jesus Christ you must be a fucking autist.
I thought the Latin blood made us smooth but you just sound dumb.
>>
>>78374972
Men propose and women dispose.

Males sluts are a byproduct of female sluts. If their were no female sluts there would be no male sluts.
>>
You had this thread yesterday. Don't force a meme.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.