[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a sexist for thinking something will be worse if a women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (122 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
122 KB, 800x800
Am I a sexist for thinking something will be worse if a women is involved?
>>
>>78373645
yeh cuz they make everything better
just fuck them and boss them around
>>
>>78373645
there are two things that are great at dividing men one is communism and the other is the vaginal jew
>>
I want to put my hands around her waist and cum inside her
>>
You're a bit of a fag
>>
>>78373645

It doesn't make you sexist.

It does make you gay.
>>
>>78374277
good to know.
>>
>>78373645
yes but theres nothing wrong with sexism if done correctly.
>>
>>78374320
I mean like, if a country was run by women, it would be a lot worse off.
>>
>>78374320
>>78374309
>>78374003
lmao there's nothing wrong with wanting to be with just guys for a bit. how else are you supposed to banter? women can't handle it.
>>
No. I intentionally avoid books and songs written by women, except Kate Bush.
>>
>>78373645
"yes" so you should probably stop caring whether or not you're "sexist"
>>
File: 1466552098020.png (16 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466552098020.png
16 KB, 1000x1000
>>78373645
well

is it a noticed pattern, or is it a decision based on nothing?
>>
>>78375355
Well I was called out for sexism when I requested a male surgeon.
>>
>>78373645

Yes, but there is nothing wrong with being sexist.

The 'equality' meme pushed by liberals is false. Women are less useful than men in almost every regard by making children. If men didn't have a high sex drive women would be 2nd class citizens, and when societies in the west were ruled by old men, this was the case.
>>
>>78373645
>>78373645

No not really. They have their uses and places in society so to discredit them and their work completely is foolish.
>>
>>78373645

I legitimately struggle to think of a single thing I would rather have a woman do than a man, save for those involving sexual acts.
>>
>>78377317
Raising kids is the only thing I can think of.
>>
>>78373645
women do make everything worse, that's why we only want them around when there's the possibility we might get our wiener sucked by one.
>>
>>78377816

yeah but kids raised by single mothers are far more likely to become delinquents than if they are raised by both parents or even single dads. Men are better at raising kids, the one job women are supposed to be able to do well they actually suck at.
>>
No. You are sane. I've told this story before, but I'll tell it a million more fucking times.

>Work in an office for one of the largest paper-pushing companies in the USA
>Been here for almost four years
>Office side is 90% women with only myself, another guy, HR, the manager, and district manager being men
>Manager isn't always here because this isn't like a retail job, so it's up to the HR to hold the fort
>HR is a total pushover
>Girls fight and argue nonstop
>Almost no work gets done at all
>The older women constantly bitch at the younger supervisors, usually saying "I shouldn't have to listen to some little whore, I'm a grown woman"
>Several of the women are Bosnian
>One of them makes it to supervisor because she speaks English
>She covers for them all the time
>She makes myself and the other guy do all the foot labor despite one of the job requirements being to be able to lift and carry your boxes
>Any time we complain to management about how the Bosnians are impossible to work with because they don't speak English she cries and gets it thrown out because lol hate speech
>Finally district has had enough and come out to say they're shutting down the plant
>lol just kidding
>It was a mass firing in disguise, we are now "restructuring" with significant portions of the bitchy women gone
>Now only the bro-tier supervisors and the actually cool women to work with are left
>We went from 60 employees down to 8
>It was that fucking bad

I have more detailed stories if you want.
>>
>>78381516
i want
>>
>>78381516
go on
>>
No because collectively all across the modern World its been proven
>>
No. Men aren't supposed to like hanging out with women. To men, they are only good for fucking and continuing their bloodline.

I miss hanging out with some of my friends and doing random shit throughout the city, whereas now they bring their lame normie ass girlfriends and don't even hang out late or get drunk.

Or even if you're having fun with just your bros and a chick comes to hang out suddenly the bros have to act differently. Fucking slags.
>>
File: Jet Li is worried.jpg (6 KB, 220x251) Image search: [Google]
Jet Li is worried.jpg
6 KB, 220x251
>>78382147
>>78382325

>Our company makes fucking bank so every week we usually get food catered in
>It has to be very specific shit, no beef, pork, etc because of Bosnians (for some reason I don't understand)
>Usually get Papa John's or some shit because there's one a road or two over from the office, and one of the Bosnian women's husbands is the manager there
>They bring over like three chicken pizzas, three cheese pizzas, and like one pepperoni
>We have to let the Bosnians eat first because fuck you
>All of the food is usually gone except for the pepperoni by that point
>The pepperoni pizza looks like the most half-assed pizza in the world as if the husband was trying to make a point
>And no one ate dinner that night

>Carry-in days
>One of two pasta salads from the older women
>Boxed Kroger shit from the younger girls
>Five hundred fucking million plates of baklava from the Bosnians
>Break room is swarming with flies within seconds
>And no one ate dinner that night

>Bosnian supervisor whined and cried to get leggings banned because one of the older Bosnian women yelled at one of the younger ones because she could see her panties through them
>Supervisor had no issue wearing skin tight jeans with her lacy thongs hanging out 24/7

On a side note, holy shit the best part about the Bosnians was that even the 50/60 year old ones still had plump asses that would make a Brazilian jealous, I need to fucking go to Bosnia some time.

>mfw one of the women kept trying to set me up with her niece because Bosnians marry at 13 and fuck like rabbits
>>
>>78373645
>a women
>a
>women

You're not sexist for observing statistical trends, but you are a fucking moron when it comes to using language correctly.

Women is PLURAL - there are MULTIPLE OF THEM. "Women makes things worse when they are involved."

Woman is SINGULAR - there is ONE OF THEM. "A woman falsely accused someone of rape yet again this week."
>>
>>78373645
I can prove woman are the root of evil
Gather 10 of your best friends and hang out daily
Then in 2 weeks introduce a 10/10 female to hang out with you guys.
Within a month at least 2 people will hate each other because of that woman in some way or anthor.
>>
>>78386123
Whoa I fucked up my grammar. biiiig deal there m8. Go ask mommie for some more chicken tendies :)
>>
File: it says you're gay_1.jpg (349 KB, 781x750) Image search: [Google]
it says you're gay_1.jpg
349 KB, 781x750
>>78385368
>mfw one of the women kept trying to set me up with her niece because Bosnians marry at 13 and fuck like rabbits

>mfw you didn't take her up on it
>>
>>78388109
Motherfucker I'm like 25 and living with my childhood sweetheart, no preteen pussy is worth losing that.

>>78386649
This.

>Years ago, move out
>Live with a friend at the time
>Finally on my own, want to make adult friends
>Meet Chinese girl in town
>Chinese girl wants the D
>Except not, she has a boyfriend
>NO WAIT ANON YOU'RE AMAZING GIMME
>Wait no that would be bad
>I sure hope you don't like fondle me or anything
>BUT NO KISSU THAT'S CHEATING
>Oh you can finger me I mean at least it's not your dick
>Okay well you can fuck me in the ass, it's not my vagina so it's not cheating
>Give up on this drama queen because it's going to become a problem
>And it does, because she goes crying to my fedoralord roommate
>Who then does a total 180 into faggot loser white knight who has to bitch and moan to me because I'm not giving m'lady the time of day
>And she's a wonderful lady and I should feel honored to know her
>I tell him fuck off
>She says I raped her
>He shoves a gun in my face

And that's why I'll never have a roommate again
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.