[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Slovenia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: National-Anthem-Map.png (80 KB, 1024x589) Image search: [Google]
National-Anthem-Map.png
80 KB, 1024x589
>>
FRANKO FRANKO K TIENE EL KULO BLANKO
>>
You guys have no lyrics, why?
>>
>>78371100
too mainstream
>>
>anthem about friendship

Just like in one of my animes
>>
>>78368909

>That's soooo mainstream
>>
>>78371100
We wanted to be special.
>>
Cara al sol con la camisa nueva
>>
>his anthem is based on an imagined battle
>>
>>78371100
They have proposed several times different lyrics but neither have been aprroved. The last, in 2007, was mocked by the people.
>>
>>78371100
Under Franco's rule it had a lyric which was removed after his death.
>>
>>78371100
There are unofficial lyrics that most patriots will accept, but they have never been officially recognized. I believe it is because after Franco's death, there has been an active effort made by local nationalisms and general leftist scum to eliminate any sense of belonging to or even of a united spain.
>>
The Star Spangled Banner covers flag, battle, people, and country.
>>
>>78368909
>flagfags end up having the worst flags

When will they learn?
>>
We should have a song about friendship too
>>
>>78375524
And Deșteaptă-te Române also covers specific people and the country.

Map's a bit shit.
>>
>>78371100
united states of iberia
>>
>>78368909
>there's a anthem about romanian
>there's a anthem about a plus sign
>>
>>78377670
>There's an anthem about the international flag of autism
>>
>>78368909
How's the whole Catalonian independence thing progressing?
>>
>>78371100
It is inspired by a famous composition from Al-Andalus. They wouldn't have it with Arabic lyrics on top of that.

Not even meming.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcha_Real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=62&v=qA6jOzzMgFA
>>
>>78369335
>>78372225
>>78374321
>>78375926
What do people in Spain think of the Spanish republican anthem? In my opinion it's better than the official anthem, and the lyrics aren't too communist either
>>
Pretty ironic that ex-Yugoslav country have national anthem about slavic friendship.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.