[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>supports globalists >unironically uses clips of current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 20
>supports globalists
>unironically uses clips of current year man
Where did it all go so wrong?
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 714x715) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 714x715
giv grants pless
>>
>>78364727
His neck is too big and it blocks blood circulation to the part of his brain that regulates a person's attraction to other men.
>>
>>78364727
He's too much for the status quo. Admittedly I haven't watched anything other than his debate with Sargon, but it seemed like he kept arguing for Remain mostly because he believed nothing would change and he was ok with that.
>>
>>78364727
He's apparently ok with UKIP and has mentioned racial IQ gaps being partly genetic as controversial without foaming at the mouth and outright denying it. He's so close to being redpilled but constantly lapses back into fedoraism.
>>
>>78364727
I don't hate him but Stefan is far more redpill'd and entertaining. That dude rants about Anita 90% of the time and has severe cuckish tendencies
>>
>>78367149
>stefan
>more entertaining
wew lad not even close
>>
Like most STEM fags hes been isolated for far too long from the real world and has lost touch with it.

Hes a single no gf/no kids leftie cuck, TYT fanboy, manchild who like the rest of british youtubers will continue to whine about christians but not muslims who are raping their kin.
>>
Like most atheists Thunderfoot lacks a solid foundation for objective morality in the universe. His world view is a pieced together conglomerate of contradicting things and gaps of nothingness. This is why he can make videos decrying feminism, and islam, and still support the root cause of them, without seeing the problem. Without a foundation of good and bad and acceptance of an unearthly being that is greater than you, you will be swung back and forth by the world like a tool.
>>
>>78364727
That guy is hideously ugly. Why would anyone watch him? Sargon is far superior.
>>
>>78368775
It has literally nothing to do with him being an atheist.

Sargon is also and atheist.
>>
>>78367971
You obviously don't watch him. He fucking hates Islam like a plague.
>>
>he watches youtube """"intellectuals"""

please leave
>>
>>78368775
Tell me more about how God punished a guy that loved him by killing, destroying and inflicting pleauges on him and everything he loved so he can prove his love to him.

Religious morality what a fucking joke.
>>
>>78370144
In regards to science he knows his stuff, everything else is debatable.
>>
File: HeyAnglo.jpg (596 KB, 780x1643) Image search: [Google]
HeyAnglo.jpg
596 KB, 780x1643
>>78369082
>That guy is hideously ugly

A product of inbreeding.
>>
>>78364727
Holy shit that is one tragic combination of DNA
>>
File: godpeople.jpg (53 KB, 658x500) Image search: [Google]
godpeople.jpg
53 KB, 658x500
>>78368775
>conglomerate of contradicting things and gaps of nothingness
>>
>>78369831
He was right about everything else though

Philip Mason faps to Ana Kasparian on daily basis
>>
>>78364727
LINK??????
>>
>>78378672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ9fxpmM1lA
>>
>>78379016
cheers, burgerfriend
>>
>>78379185
Cheers, my sophisticated brethren
>>
>>78372478
not an argument
>>
File: 1433904380998.jpg (43 KB, 272x309) Image search: [Google]
1433904380998.jpg
43 KB, 272x309
>>78365071
>>
>>78370282
>I have no clue what philosophy is
>>78369450
>implying Sargon is anything but a semi-conservative cuckeroo
>>78377965
>I am historically illiterate
>>78368775
Spot on, friend.

Call religion what you want but it does have a rich history and intellectual tradition that it can appeal to when espousing values.
It also has absolutes.
>>78370282
You bother me the most because I feel as though if you found out that God exists and Christianity is objectively correct you would choose to live in a delusion.
>>
>>78364727

He was always a SJW of the "feminists make us rational liberals (lol) look bad" variety, much like TAA and Sargon.
>>
>>78364727
Used to like him, have unsubscribed.

His whole schtick is that he is whining to stay so that scientists can get more gibsmedats, completely failing to realize that gibsmedats aren't the government's to give.
>>
>>78364727

His videos have terrible sound quality and when he talks he sounds like his cheeks have too much flesh inside his mouth or some other speech impediment.

Also, he is obsessed with Anita and goes after low hanging fruit in any philosophical debate.

Reddit tier tbqh.
>>
>>78378382
>Philip Mason faps to Ana Kasparian on daily basis

Pretty sure he did some videos attacking tyt at some point.
Could be wrong about that.
>>
>>78368775
>>78369450

It has everything to do with being an atheist. I find it ironic how thunderf00t argues against SJW atheists and yet he hasn't yet understood that they are the true face of atheism.

If you don't believe in a transcendental reality that imbues physical reality with objective meaning and intelligent beings with eternal life, then there's no objective basis for morality and nothing you do matters. When you die you just disappear and it is as though you never existed in the first place.

If you understand that, there are only two logical paths you can follow: either you kill yourself already, because you're gonna die anyway, you might as well get to it on your own terms, or you accept everything we do subjective and there's no inherent or transcendental value in anything you could possibly do with your life.

If you don't kill yourself, and consequently accept that everything is subjective, then the only way you can understand morality, meaning and the historical process is through the marxist lens: there are various subjective narratives and various groups propagating these narratives and whoever wins the class warfare gets to impose their subjective narrative and values on everyone else.

This explains the whole mindset of social justice warriors, why they don't care about objective realities (like 2 genders and normative heterosexuality), why they think feelings matter more than anything (safespaces, microaggressions, etc.), why they hate god and religion, why they are so machiavelian about pushing their agendas, etc.

Thunderf00t is the one in contradiction, he argues like a religious person would against feminists and SJWs, and yet he remains a degenerate atheist. He's a sad, confused person, with a poor grasp of his own worldview.
>>
>>78364727

Just because he disagrees on one issue, doesnt invalidate his opinion.

If anything he is similar to most moderate poltards.
>>
File: 123213.jpg (676 KB, 942x1180) Image search: [Google]
123213.jpg
676 KB, 942x1180
>>78386485
>yet he hasn't yet understood that they are the true face of atheism.

Does anyone else feel the cringe when you read this shit?

This is ken ham tier
>>
>>78387691
Not an argument.
>>
>>78387913

Nothing you wrote merits a real response.
>>
File: 1179664928595.jpg (41 KB, 672x700) Image search: [Google]
1179664928595.jpg
41 KB, 672x700
>>78382406
>intellectual tradition
it's a mish-mash of tribalist politics and iron-age hoodoo.
>>
>>78364727

>HOL UP HOL UP
>SPITS
>SUCKS TEETH
>U MEAN TO SAY DAT A ATHEIST BE PUSHIN SATANIC AGENDAS?? SHEEEEIT
>>
this guy is a super creepy homo that stalks insignificant SJWs to "BTFO" them

banana man part 2
>>
File: trueface.jpg (33 KB, 576x382) Image search: [Google]
trueface.jpg
33 KB, 576x382
>>78387913
The true face of theism
>>
>>78386485
>transcendental reality that imbues physical reality with objective meaning
this is a false dualism

transcendent reality and physical reality are the same, only illusion makes them appear separate

when you see with the light of awareness this illusion will be stripped away from you
>>
>>78364927
underrated
>>
>>78364727
>where did it all go wrong

Atheism, globalism and degeneracy.
>>
>>78368775
Based Burger.
>>
>>78389416
Living in Satans paradise (modern cities) is not always the best life for everyone.
>>
>>78388681
More like

>science
>does it corisponde with a popular opinion?
>yes? Then publish it as complete and u questionable fact
>no? Then burry the evidence in the ditch never to be heard of again
>>
>>78388306
*tips fedora*

>>78388681
Science is great, but its scope is limited. All it gives you is mathematical models of physical reality, you can't derive meaning or justify your continued (but ultimately doomed) earthly existence with it.

Empiricism and logic are necessary components of a coherent worldview, but not sufficient ones. The senses of justice, aesthetics, morality, and everything that gives meaning to human life are transcendental and outside of the scope of natural science.

>>78389416
Thank you!

>>78389624
u w0t m8.

The transcendental is by definition beyond this reality.

The first cause of physical reality is necessarily outside of physical reality.
>>
>>78391119
>Thank you!

So you admit the abo's had it right?
>>
>>78364727
Sargon is better
>>
>>78392458
I thought you meant *I* was the true face of theism.

Primitive tribes are animistic, not theistic.

Theism is such a sophisticated notion that it had to be introduced in history through divine revelation.

The ancient Romans thought the Israelites were crazy because they didn't worship the gods all other peoples did.
>>
File: cunt.jpg (9 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
9 KB, 250x187
fuck you thundercuck
>>
>>78394326
>Theism is such a sophisticated notion that it had to be introduced in history through divine revelation.

They believed in gods; therefore were theistic. You're thinking of something else.
>>
File: 1464628249818.jpg (975 KB, 2334x3171) Image search: [Google]
1464628249818.jpg
975 KB, 2334x3171
>>78364927

Wow.
>>
File: DonaldTrumpBigSmile.jpg (154 KB, 750x480) Image search: [Google]
DonaldTrumpBigSmile.jpg
154 KB, 750x480
>>78365071
>>
Hes a scientist dude. He gets like 90% of his funding from the EU. It's entirely reasonable for him to want to protect his job, same as the bankers. Sure there are other issues at play, but each person should vote for what benefits them the most, then let the cards fall where they lie.

Bitching about him voting remain is the same as SJWs bitching about you voting republican. Disagree and move on.
>>
>>78364727
I like his science videos. Bored of the rest.
>>
>>78390618
Holy shit you are delusional

The opposite is true. You're talking about what religion does, in most cases
>>
>>78394887
The gods of polytheistic/animistic religions are not THE creator god, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, omnibenevolent.

The gods of the ancient greeks/romans/vikings/yoruba/etc are just very powerful beings within this reality, and perhaps commanding some force within this reality, but they're not the self-sustaining, self-sufficient, all-powerful, transcendental creator god of abrahamic religions.

This is like comparing modern astrophysics with ancient astrology just because both talk about the same night sky.
>>
>>78396477
He should be aware that that funding doesn't just appear out of thin air, he's a smart enough guy to realize that people are actually paying for it.
>>
Honestly, I was just surprised by how goddamn scathing and vile that video was.
>"Fucking plebs who can't even stack shelves are blaming their betters for their country's downfall."
More or less the gist of it.
>>
>>78396900

Yes, and he likely gets MORE funding being in the EU than Britain being completely independent.

It's entirely logical for him to want to remain. You, i and 90% of this board may disagree with him, but from his perspective, his job and his livelyhood are negatively affected by the leave vote winning, so he does what he can and votes remain, getting your panties in a bunch screaming "WHAT HAPPENED TO X KEK KEK KEK" as is the normal response is just retarded.

Again, disagree and let it be, the popular choice will out in the end.
>>
>>78364727
who is that cuck?

looking pretty beady desu
>>
>>78396865
Ancient polytheistic religions are far more believable than a single omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, omnibenevolent god.

The whole concept behind that kind of god is flawed
>>
So its all a "Dont take mah jawb" vid basically.
>>
>>78398115
Of course they are more believable, dumbass, they are man-made.

Just like modern day atheistic/left wing environmentalists basically recreate some form of animism/nature worship without following any tradition.

Bottom line is if you are right-wing and you are not religious, you done goofed. You are in contradiction and might as well be a leftist, since it suits your nihilistic assumptions better.
>>
>>78397777
Checked.
But why can't people look beyond their own individual needs and look at the greater picture?

Especially a guy like him, who actually have a moderate following, should be able to argue from a logical perspective, rather than a egoistical and biased perspective.
>>
>>78400062

Human nature is a hell of a drug. Yours is the same sort of question that occurs after shootings "Why don't they just rush the guy?" because humans aren't permanently logical beings. Even the greatest minds are still flawed and while i definitely wouldn't put him as a 'great mind' even as a scientist with high IQ he can fall victim to a superiority complex or argumentative fallacies just like everyone else. At the end of the day he has not been as exposed to the intangible benefits of an exit vote to overcome in his mind the giant neon, money in the bank benefits of a remain vote.

I've never really cared for youtube feminist critics, but has he ever really displayed a deep philosophical understanding of logic and debate? For the most part his videos are either trying to popularize hard science, or just railing on feminists, which requires the lowest possible standard of logic when it comes to rebuttals.

I think people are expecting the world from him just because they agree with his feminist critiques.
>>
>hehe, he disagrees with me on a few issues, therefore I've lost all respect for him
>hehehe
>>
>>78396632
proof?
We have proof of the numbers being fudged in order to be more politically correct.
>>
>>78401844
>A
>>
>>78365802
>He's too much for the status quo.
pretty much this
>>78396477
>Hes a scientist dude. He gets like 90% of his funding from the EU.
but that's why people hate him. Just because he's a scientist what makes him or his entitlement to funding make a good case for remaining in the EU. He's willing to allow a giant progressive, corrupt, bureacratic government who will most likely push SJW policies all across the continent just so that he can get his funding for 'science". As if science funding will somehow fix all of societies ills. USSR had a lot of science funding only to defend its communist regime
>>
File: 1445924722591.gif (2 MB, 270x175) Image search: [Google]
1445924722591.gif
2 MB, 270x175
>>78395891
is that real?
>>
>>78402743
FUCKING GIFT BOX
>>
>atheist
when was it ever right?
>>
File: IMG_20160619_130337.jpg (40 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160619_130337.jpg
40 KB, 400x386
>>78395891
If this is real just an hero right now Germanc(u)cks
>>
>>78364727
Hey guys,

I got paid 30k to make remain videos.

I'm sorry, I couldn't turn down the money,

Yours truly,
Thunderfoot
>>
>>78390618
The pop-sci mags you read are not the scientific community.
>>
>>78395891
B L A CucK E D
>>
Da fuq u niggas talkin bout? Atheist just means a person that doesn't think gods exist. That's it.
>>
>>78403119
>but that's why people hate him.

They hate him because they're morons who only know praise and bile spewing hatred.

Half that shit you mentioned, to the average person, is conspiracy-tier racism. Now again, while i agree with you and in the ideals of exiting the EU, i can still completely understand why he wants to remain.

It's his livelyhood and profession for like 20-30 years that is at risk. Say the exit goes through and for the next 10 or so years britain goes full shitter mode, all the international banking goes to frankfurt, science funding gets slashed and he ends up teaching at a community college somewhere, you really think hes going to just shrug his shoulders and go "well atleast theres 100k less brown people in London so i guess it all evens out." That's probably what's going through his head, and agree or disagree, it's an entirely reasonable line of thinking. Is he a smarmy cunt in that video? Yes. Does it make his other positions less valid? Nope. Does his current position have no validity whatsoever? Nope.

Also, scientific development is literally the only way to fix societies ills, as is evidence by literally all of human development. On a single humans life scale, perhaps not, but scientific development has been the one thing improving the lives of humans from day 1.

Again, when it comes to democracy, the only thing you can do is let everyone vote for their self interests and let the majority flourish.
>>
>>78400062
>>78401703

Thunderf00t isn't and has never been right-wing. He's probably got whatever political understanding he has from Star Trek, which means he's a middle-of-the-road, central left liberal type.

I bet he'd be all for a one world government, Federation of the Planets style. It came to me as no surprise that he was for remaining in the EU.
>>
he is a faggot who attacked Aurini(manosphere cuck) and called him a nazi. He is a leftist little faggot like Sargon of Mossad.
>>
File: df3.jpg (188 KB, 983x995) Image search: [Google]
df3.jpg
188 KB, 983x995
>>78395891
>>78403140
>>78403674
>>78404053
Why would you even have the slightest doubt that its not GermAYYLMAO, I mean except if you confuse it with Sweeden then its an honest mistake.
>>
File: 1466723098237.jpg (62 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
1466723098237.jpg
62 KB, 500x678
>>78368775

>objective morality
doesnt exist and you are a faggot. Giant black holes swallow entire galaxies on a daily basis, wiping out any and all life that could be present. There is NO such thing as objective morality. Morality is ONLY something that we as a society have developed because we have empathy for one another. The Universe itself has 0 empathy because it is not a conscious being.
>>
He's shit at debating, like Sargon

>>78388681
You can be scientific and a Christian at the same time
>>
>>78404650
How do you handle the fact that Government doesn't exist?
>>
>>78405630
Where does he live, anyway? I thought he said in that video that he doesn't live in the UK.
>>
>>78365802
He was fucking saying that Obama is a great president
>>
>>78407209
Sure you can, but in order to be a GOOD scientist and still a christian with the amount of knowledge we have today you have to use an insane amount of cognitive dissonance. Science and faith are exact opposites. If you go around the world believing faith and miracles exist you will find out pretty quickly you make a shitty scientist.
>>
>>78390618
This is spot on. The peer review process is shit. All that maters is producing results that your labs largest donor wants.
>>
>>78407974
>>78390618
except for the fact the best and easiest way to become famous in the scientific community is to prove other people wrong. Its competitive for a reason.
>>
>>78370282
Satan told him that Job only loved him because he already had a good life. God decided to experiment to show the power of faith. God and Satan were like two scientists working on the same project that had different ideas on how to go about it. Satan wants mankind to rule themselves, as were are currently doing, and God wants humanity to take care of the bountiful gifts he provided us that we choose to squander.
>>
If you are all supposedly a bunch of morally and mentally superior aryan ubermensch how come you waste your time and energy on being salty about the opinion of one guy on youtube?
>>
>>78388681
>it's a mish-mash of tribalist politics and iron-age hoodoo.
Yeah except every civilization was built on what you call "hoodoo" and not Atheism. Humanity survived because of their "irrational" religions. Of the thousands of civilization that risen and died from Bronze age to Iron age there is not a single Atheist civilization. There is reason why people believe in religions and why it has survived for long.
>>
>>78408556
No, it is to push narrative-friendly pseudo-studies that shoot down alternative, unpopular theories, and produce easy to digest media that makes sheeple dream of Star Trek. One of my old professors used to remark about how science is too political nowadays.
>>
>>78406593
6 year philosophy dropout, jobless, virgin here
An important thing you should note is that morality and ethics are a different thing. Ethics is involved how you should be acting in an optimally benevolent manner, morality passes judgement in an empirical manner. There are are many theories on morality, be it the virtue vs. vices system of Plato, the golden rule of moderation of Aristotle, or the black or white morality of Kant amongst others. You seem more in line with Nietzche, he thought morality as an unquestionable truth was a self fulfilling fantasy, instead he opted to believe that morality was a neccesary human tool for human
needs that proved humanity is greater than nature even humanities own. Either that or your cynical like Hobbes, everyone is a greedy and selfish .
>>
>>78406593
Yep, this. Retard faggots like the one you responded to need to prove "Objective moral values" exist without:
1. Avoid using personal intuition and experiences and claiming them as "objective"
2. (Related to number one) Avoid using human consensus.
3. You can not use any reason that aligns with moral consequentialism. That's the very antithesis of your argument.
4. You can't use god as an argument considering the fact that if god were to exist, he's literally a subjective agent, and continuing to argue for any moral realism past this point is patently ludicrous.
>>
File: thunder00t makes a video.png (247 KB, 994x966) Image search: [Google]
thunder00t makes a video.png
247 KB, 994x966
>>78364727
>>
>>78416709
if anything, the inability substantiate an argument for the existence of objective morality without the existence of God is ipso facto an argument against atheism

otherwise you trail into the dead end pseudo-philosophy of nihilism
>>
>>78411012
go back to /x/ and kill yourself

>>78415305
>morality and ethics are a different thing.
100% false and the fact you live in a 3rd world country means your 3rd world education is working as intended
They are synonyms
>>
Watch this vid, thunder looks nervous as fuck, smartie pants is shouty, opinionated and whinny like a feminist, how the mighty have fallen. "It's not a conspiracy" 9:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx9pCbhcrHw
>>
>>78418378
The can only be one puertorro in this site tipo.
>>
>>78395891
>look at us, our city has people from everywhere in the world
So what makes Nuremberg "Nuremberg," then? Why would I want to go there rather than anywhere else? They offer nothing that nowhere else already does. Fuck, I hate this shit.
>>
>>78364727
He was always a leftist douche. He is incredibly condescending and full of himself that it's painful to watch his videos.
>>
>>78420166
he actually destroys sargon for the most part desu, sargon only has some interesting meta points that could be as soulless as any globalist shit if lined up anyway
>>
>>78406553
lay off the memes puertobro
>>
File: 1466722142178.gif (1010 KB, 233x226) Image search: [Google]
1466722142178.gif
1010 KB, 233x226
>>78421655
Nunca.
>>
File: loan.png (322 KB, 713x995) Image search: [Google]
loan.png
322 KB, 713x995
>>78388681
>>
>>78419881
Many words are used as synonims because the differences are subtle and commonly make no difference in casual conversation, but anyways whats your grief.
>>
>>78423179
The Old Testament, talks a lot about not being wasteful, not taking loans, not making bets and the likes, about money making. Pure coincidence.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.