[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Erdoğan: “Europe, you don’t want us because we’re
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: erdogan.jpg (150 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
erdogan.jpg
150 KB, 550x550
>Erdoğan: “Europe, you don’t want us because we’re Muslim”

>Britain's Brexit campaign and the rise of Europe's populist right have further dented Turkey's hopes of ever joining the EU, says President Erdoğan.

>“Europe, you don’t want us because the majority of our population are Muslim … We knew it but we tried to show our sincerity,” Erdoğan said at a graduation ceremony in Istanbul on Wednesday, the eve of Britain’s “Brexit” vote, quipping that Turkey too could hold such a referendum.

>“We will go and ask the public whether we should continue negotiations with the EU,” he said.

http://theturkishsun.com/erdogan-europe-you-dont-want-us-because-were-muslim-20616/
>>
Fuck of turkroaches, you are a stain on this earth.
>>
>This extremist prick thinks he has the moral high ground to say das rayciss
>>
>>78358586

What an ass.

I hope they get kicked out of NATO and conquered by Russia.
>>
>>78358586
When will Putin finally squash this roach
>>
File: 1349561673414.gif (3 MB, 319x239) Image search: [Google]
1349561673414.gif
3 MB, 319x239
>mfw Cameron uses the Remain victory as a mandate to fast-track Turkey's EU membership
>>
File: Brothers.jpg.jpg (66 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Brothers.jpg.jpg
66 KB, 400x320
>>78358586
>Our turk brothers will ensure the destruction of europe and whitey
Feels good man.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1FVlS3zdhA
>>
>>78360246
Your welcome fag.
>>
You know, 10-15 years ago people would have just said "Yeah, you're right. We don't want Muslims" and no one would have cared.

What the fuck happened. Fucking leftists keep allowing us to be subverted by foreign invaders.
>>
>>78359939
As soon as they leave NATO
>>
>>78359827
>conquered by Russia
Sorry mate, but did you meant purged?
>>
>>78361856

That'll work too.
>>
File: goodbye turk shits.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
goodbye turk shits.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
I eagerly await the day when every single last cockroach is exterminated.
>>
pls let me in i hate islam and mohammad is a child molester pedo.
i want out
pls
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.