[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think /pol/ is the reason Trump got this far?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 720x478
Do you think /pol/ is the reason Trump got this far?
>>
no I think its because niggers and shitskins fucking suck and a good size of the populace realizes that
>>
>>78357564
No, /pol/ is a safeplace that doesn't leak in the real world.
>>
I'm the reason
>>
No. But I think /pol/ is the reason he's not gonna win.
>>
Who cares mate. It's all already over. The elite and the establishment and the status quo can't be defeated in the 21st century.
>>
>>78357564
No. It's because the American education system is in complete tatters, and massive cases of Dunning-Kruger have convinced uneducated whites that running the country is as simple as being mean to Mexicans and Muslims while waving your hands and spouting incomprehensible garbage.
>>
>>78357564
I bet it helped a little bit.
>>
>>78357564
No, but our society is so totalitarian that pol is the only place you are allowed to talk frankly about supporting Trump.
>>
The American people are sick and tired of hack politicians selling out the country to the globalists.
>>
>>78357724
>>78358426
I'm really glad to see that /pol is not completely delusional.
>>
>>78357564
/pol/ doesn't have nearly the influence you might think it does.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.