[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scots purposely voted to stay in the UK so they could sabotage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: UNKG0101[1].gif (4 KB, 430x260) Image search: [Google]
UNKG0101[1].gif
4 KB, 430x260
Scots purposely voted to stay in the UK so they could sabotage our referendum.
>>
Talk about revenge.
>>
HahaahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhAhahhahahahahaha
>>
File: 1440802023885.png (19 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1440802023885.png
19 KB, 473x500
>>78352866
I voted leave desu
>>
Tin foil
>>
>>78352866
nah, there wasnt an agenda

we are just cucked beyond belief

we rarely see blacks or mudshits

we need to get fucked harder by immigration for things to change
>>
>>78359483
It wasn't that long ago when a Scottish mudslime got murdered by other Mudslimes for celebrating Easter
>>
>>78354266
same here pal, there are some of us here still sane
>>
File: ca-ns2.gif (13 KB, 433x216) Image search: [Google]
ca-ns2.gif
13 KB, 433x216
>>78352866
The trues Scots went to Canada and the US t b h

The boys are welcome to settle in New Scotland, we have plenty of room and no jobs.
>>
>>78355819
Tin foil would amplify any signals in the air making any thought control even more effective
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465669147425.jpg (23 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465669147425.jpg
23 KB, 420x420
>>78360741
Easter?
>>
>>78354266
You mean leave the UK or the EU?
>>
>>78352866

Scots don't even know their own parties policies. Your are as retarded as they are if you think they are capable of voting strategically.
>>
>>78352866
I voted remain, suck it up. Fuck all you fucking window linking hypocrites who told us we would be so much weaker and couldn't do it without Britain. We wouldn't get an EU membership without you and we would fail. You cunts were the same ones saying there's nothing wrong with taking commands with the capital of another nation. Well, the British people have decided now fall the fuck in line
>>
>>78353045

Revenge for what? 70% of the English wanted the Scots to leave the Union. They are the ones who were too cowardly to get out, because they realised in the end that it benefited them enormously. Now they have decided to play the bully and sabotage our sole chance at independence.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.