[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck people who put ketchup in the fridge. This shit annoys me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 535x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 535x650
Fuck people who put ketchup in the fridge. This shit annoys me to no end. How can you even respect yourself as a god damn righteous human being if you partake in this kind of disgusting habit? I mean seriously guys, ketchup is fucking disgusting when it's cold. It's all goopy, and according to my gay friend, has the consistency of semen. So, the only logical conclusion from this is that anyone who stores ketchup in their refrigerator is a cocksucking faggot. If I were the dictator of this Island, I would permanently ban the storage of ketchup in fridges, and all who disobey be punished by death. Ketchup not only take up a ridiculous amount of space in the fridge, but it also simply doesn't belong there. If you put ketchup in the fridge, do the whole world a favor and just fucking kill yourself. I mean, seriously,what kind of dimwit actually puts ketchup in the fridge? This is a degree of faggotry that mankind has never been subjected to before. Fucking demi-trisexual pancakes have nothing on this shit. If you don't store Ketchup in the fridge, you can store all other kind of things like butter and the like that belong there. I've put several dozen hours of research into this, utilizing the local university research labs, and the results were that ketchup is best stored outside of a fridge. Fuck, even the Jews knew better than to store ketchup in the godamn fridge. And besides, if you have to put ketchup in the fridge, you obviously don't use it enough, so therefore you don't like it. Why even fucking buy it in the first place, you dumb fucktards? Don't do it, guys, don't put ketchup in the fridge.
>>
>>78351569
cold ketchup is so much better then room temperature ketchup. kill yourself.
>>
>>78351569
Reminder that non-heinz ketchup is the mark of a true cuck.
>>
Also, people who don't put butter in the fridge.
>>
File: 1458804315046.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458804315046.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>he's a ketchup-fag

MUSTARD MASTER RACE REPORTING
>>
>>78351569
Gets sour asshat
Unless you use that nasty shit on everything
>>
>>78351569

>eating the tomato jew

Hah finally got one
>>
>>78352011
I can agree on that but you can't leave it out long. Days is not a good choice
>>
File: 1466556397823.jpg (24 KB, 243x270) Image search: [Google]
1466556397823.jpg
24 KB, 243x270
>grown men who only put ketchup on their hamburgers and hotdogs
>>
>>78351569
All the decent/normal people I know put their ketchup in the fridge and all the people that don't are fucking chavs and gypos.
Fridges are there to preserve food, why don't you use it, cold ketchup also helps to not burn your tounge if the food is very hot.
Also it says on the fucking bottle that once opened KEEP REFRIDGERATED.

TL;DR kill yourself warmsaucefag.
>>
File: curried-ketchup-bottle.jpg (4 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
curried-ketchup-bottle.jpg
4 MB, 4032x3024
>>78351839
I used to think this, then I tried Whole Foods in-house brand ketchup. Never looked back.
>>
>>78351569
>Ketchup
>Eaten with anything other than french fries

Literally the most pleb-tier condiment around.

>Ketchup on a hot dog

Kill yourself.
>>
>>78351569

Nam Fuck people who put bread in the fridge. This shit annoys me to no end. How can you even respect yourself as a god damn righteous human being if you partake in this kind of disgusting habit? I mean seriously guys, bread is fucking disgusting when it's cold. It's all stiff, and according to my gay friend has the consistency of semen. So, the only logical conclusion from this is that anyone who stores bread in their refrigerator is a cocksucking faggot. If I were the dictator of this Island, I would permanently ban the storage of bread in fridges, and all who disobey be punished by death. Bread not only take up a ridiculous amount of space in the fridge, but it also simply doesn't belong there. If you put bread in the fridge, do the whole world a favor and just fucking kill yourself. I mean, seriously, what kind of dimwit actually puts bread in the fridge? This is a degree of faggotry that mankind has never been subjected to before. Fucking demi-trisexual pancakes have nothing on this shit. If you don't store bread in the fridge, you can store all other kind of things like ketchup and the like that belong there. I've put several dozen hours of research into this, utilizing the local university research labs, and the results were that bread is best stored outside of a fridge. Fuck, even the Jews knew better than to store bread in the goddamn fridge. And besides, if you have to put bread in the fridge, you obviously don't use it enough, so therefore you don't like it. Why even fucking buy it in the first place, you dumb fucktards? Don't do it, guys, don't put bread in the fridge. Liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.