[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a huge fan of democracy. But isn't it a bit ludicrous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1450506200344-int.jpg (44 KB, 599x356) Image search: [Google]
1450506200344-int.jpg
44 KB, 599x356
I am a huge fan of democracy. But isn't it a bit ludicrous that if 999 people vote leave and 1001 vote remain, remain wins? Majority in that sense seems flawed. 1 more person nullifies everyone else's beliefs. Idk exactly how it works, but considering the possibility of voter fraud and just mere principles, I think to pass something you need more than a small majority, you need more like 55 or 60%
>>
>>78351186
Welcome to how the Scots felt in 2014.
>>
> I think to pass something you need more than a small majority, you need more like 55 or 60%
But status quo was remain
>>
You will get yours in November
>>
>Muslim prayer facing towards America
Yuropoors and Mudslimes confirmed worshippers of America
>>
File: 1466254010721.jpg (15 KB, 446x444) Image search: [Google]
1466254010721.jpg
15 KB, 446x444
Democracy is cancer
Not everyone deserves a vote

Absolute monarchy is the right path
>>
File: 9.jpg (32 KB, 301x381) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
32 KB, 301x381
>>78351186
>>
>>78351595
this

fucking americans
>>
>>78351186
>I think to pass something you need more than a small majority, you need more like 55 or 60%
Nothing was passed tho. Britain will be exactly the same tomorrow as it is now. It sounds to me like youre arguing in favor of the threshold to leave being higher.
>>
>>78351595
Ideally I'd say do a revote in a week. Of it is still inconclusive, then take the one that edged out
>>
File: der Führer.jpg (108 KB, 550x630) Image search: [Google]
der Führer.jpg
108 KB, 550x630
>>78351186

Democracy divides instead of uniting the people.

There is only one true path.
>>
>>78351186
Actually that's exactly how it happens. Majority of Scots voted for an independent government in the 70s but didn't get it because they lacked less than 55% I believe
>>
>turkey
>europe
>>
>I am a huge fan of democracy.
>>
>>78351186
That's why you shouldn't be a huge fan of democracy
>>
>>78352586
its that time to shill my video again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETVkP8leANw
>>
Democracy has fans?

Wow!
>>
>>78351186
Yeah, it is bullshit. And it's bullshit because shit like the EU needs more support than just around half of the people.

If the EU was REALLY as good as it claims to be, it would have more support than the population falling apart in its natural 50-50 halves.
>>
>Democracy

Seriously, when will this meme end. I'm starting to worry that people actually think it's a good idea. People don't actualy think that, r-right guys?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.