[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German Theatre Shooting proof
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 780x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 780x519
Anyone else feel strange about this recent shooting. Why did the media stop talking about it.

I have this really weird feeling that this exact shooting has already happened
>>
This board is being slid a ton today. Lots of identical post threads

WHAT IS GOING ON PLEASE
>>
Bump one last time
>>
>>78349417
they stopped talking about it because a muslim did it
>>
>>78349959
there is something fishy happening
we just speculate what the globalist jews try here
>>
>>78353036
>>78352336
But did either of you get the feeling this happened before? Or a shooting very very similar to it.

I tried looking for old shootings but I couldn't find any that matched it.

But somthing really seems weird today.
>>
merkel paying her nwo drones to bury it as much as possible because a muslim did it
>>
Huh?
When did this occur?
How many people died?
I haven't heard of this atall.
>>
File: image.jpg (560 KB, 1536x1689) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
560 KB, 1536x1689
>>78354374
These are pictures from it

And even these I feel like I've seen before. Like another shooting happened at this theatre or one just like it
>>
>>78349417

Probably a tanned german who didn't know that shootings are not OK in Germany.
>>
>>78355192
If I could make out the movies on theatre front in those we could date from when they are.
>>
>>78354374
Today. Not deaths. At first news reported 25 wounded (through teargas, looking at you, Russia). Now they say none.

Which of course means that the red pilled supersmarties will figure out based on that what really happened, in a matter of seconds

>inb4 Lügenpresse
>>
>>78355192
>EinFart
Is this real?
>>
>>78361373
Einfahrt means Entrance.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 596x628
>>78361535
hahahahaha
>>
Yeah it's weird, they were headlining it in our biggest newspaper for several hours and now i can't even find it on the same website.. the biggest line right now is someone buying an old farm. Was the shooter muslim or what? They completely removed it ffs
>>
>nut job shots around with blanks in a cinema
>got shot by police
>no one else got injured

why should the media keep talking about it?
people getting shot by police happens every day in the US.
>>
>>78353358
On my phone and can't see your flag, you a germanistanian? Dude its like part of the culture there now. Enjoy your muzzies
>>
What the fuck, I heard on the news earlier 3 were dead and now the only articles I can find say nobody was killed apart from the gunman. What is going on?
>>
>>78359775
Well one of them is clearly Warcraft which means it must've been recent. Last month or so
>>
>>78349417
i think it was a dry run, probably to see how the police would respond. Expected a prepared attack next, gasmasks and the like
>>
>>78361535
I guess it is sort of an entrance
>>
>>78362497
You're right. There are more important things to talk about, let's just take a look at today's headlines:
>Grey's Anatomy star Katherine Heigl pregnant for the first time
>A video of a lion fighting a buffalo
>Paid content: When your significant other is cheating
>The wine that tastes best with cheesepop
>Disney World has alligators!!!!
>etc
>>
>>78349417
The first failed staged mass shooting:

They fucked up the organisation. As the cinema is part of a popular chain in the region someone down the chain of command accidently ordered the crisis actors and the "shooter" to two different cinemas.

That's why only the shooter "died" (German police rarely shoots to kill), weapons are still not confirmed for being real and hostages were disorientated and distracted with teargas when SEK stormed the building.
>>
>>78363693
around 1k get killed by law enforcements per year in the US. Thats 3 per day.

No one cares about this shit anymore.
>>
>>78364787
Problem with your post is that Germany isn't a US state.

Different countries with different situations mean different standards.
>>
>>78349417
Seems weird to me. Definitely the obvious call-out to Holmes, but the guy apparently shot into the air and used tear gas. Not sure on the source of that info, but if it is the German government, they have avery reason to keep any terror connections under wraps. Really bizarre incident given what's been reported thus far. Things don't add up.
>>
>>78349417

people only care about the body count

0-1 - single incident
2-5 - minor disturbance
5 - 15 - MASS SHOOTING/BOMBING, maybe legislation
15 - 50 - Federal investigation, definitely legislation proposal
50 - 200 - Federal investigation, legislation proposal, certain areas are locked down, security is upped
200 - 3000 - We're going to war for a long long time, TSA, spying on citizens, Commander-in-Chief is given emergency "do whatever you want" powers even though their negligence probably let to the catastrophe

In this case, the shooter died quickly, so who cares. Also, Brexit is more important.
>>
It's 1am in Germanistan and there's a world changing historical referendum going on in Britain. Who gives a shit about an amateur wannabe terrorist that got btfo bei special kommando before he could even hurt anyone?

säge
>>
Seriously why did pol drop this so quickly. I saw similar sentiments people were having

This shooting seems odd
>>
Was it the religion of peace again?
>>
>>78371601
No one has said
>>
So apparently the dude had blanks in his gun or something along those lines.
Which actually would explain most of the questionable points of this incident (no injuries/deaths except for gunman)
>>
It's 2am and the only journalists still up are covering Brexit.
>>
>>78374938
I heard he was using an air gun. Like a pellet rifle
>>
>>78362723
It's the US, same as you.
>>78353358
It's just de'javue, man, don't worry
>>
>>78349417
>Anyone else feel strange about this recent shooting
>0 victims
>shooting
>accuses others of sliding

wew lads
>>
>>78349417
Because literally nothing happened. Nobody died, except for the guy and there are also no connection to islamism it seems.
What should they talk about exactly?
It might literally have been some crazy Hans, so it's good that Brexit overshadowed it.
>>
>>78377432
The fact that he chose such an odd weapon to use. Get out shills>>78376791
>>
>>78378140
Probably because he was crazy.
The only tinfoil theory I accept is that this is a plot to show how "common sense gun control" works ordered by Obama. But the fact that nobody talks about it seems to show that it was nothing.
>>
>>78378140
Its called suicide by cop. A few years back some retard tried to attack a movie theater with a hatchet.
>>
>>78379950
>>78378733
Why were there reported deaths at the beginning?

One then three.

And I get media messes up, it happens all the time. But this guy didn't even have a real gun. There is no way anyone could have been thought dead
>>
>>78380444
Because the "media" gets their news from twitter nowadays and doesn't take the time to double check if it's correct to get dem clicks.
>>
File: 1454818520496.jpg (7 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
1454818520496.jpg
7 KB, 200x210
>>78355192
inb4 germany states, 'police exercise'
>>
>>78349417
I have to admit, "shooting up a cinema" sounds like a very white thing to do
>>
>>78360869
I laugh at people like you that still do not doubt the press and politicians.
Did you miss new year and how long it took for some victims to emerge, because they were denounced as racists?

Did you miss when policemen inofficialy mentioned that they had to ignore certain ethnic backgrounds or describe around it to make crime statistics to look nicer and to not be labled as racist.

Do you not realise that people are simply labled racist or nazi to publicaly discredit them.

Hell most people do not even really know what a nazi is and use the term for anyone that is in any kind not pro refugee or multiculturalism and so on.
Despite nazis not even really having been racists, they were antisemites mostly.
Within the third reich even exist SS divisions with Russians, Indians, blacks of all backgrounds and more.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 720x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 720x360
>>78361535
Kek
>>
>>78363235
Okay that should clear up the time part.

Aside from that the movie was not good.
I really expected more from Blizzard.
Thought especially them would strife for a certain level of quality.
>>
>>78387124
It's 2016, all movies are shit
>>
>>78386642
LÜGENPRESSE
>LÜGENPRESSE
LÜGENPRESSE
>LÜGENPRESSE
LÜGENPRESSE
>LÜGENPRESSE
LÜGENPRESSE
>LÜGENPRESSE
LÜGENPRESSE
>LÜGENPRESSE
LÜGENPRESSE
>LÜGENPRESSE
MERKEL IS A JEW WHO WANTS TO TURN GERMANY INTO A MUSLIM COUNTRY
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.