[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all these posts ridiculing us for (probably) not voting to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: 1459594484495.jpg (97 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1459594484495.jpg
97 KB, 550x512
>all these posts ridiculing us for (probably) not voting to leave the EU

All you're doing is celebrating the downfall of western civilization and the white race. You're celebrating the dawn of a new liberal age, where all ideas of patriotism and sovereignty are completely forgotten.

You think this ends with the UK? You think this won't begin to affect every single western country? It has already begun for all of us, and this referendum was the only thing that had a snowball's chance of creating a domino effect to stop it.

It's not only the UK that should weep. This affects us all.
>>
>>78348689
why don't you do something about it?
>>
>>78348979
Such as? If an official referendum by the fucking government can't give us independence then what will?

Please don't do what I think you're going to do and respond with some "hurr durr jus oberthrow ur gubbament :DDDDDDDDDD" bullshit.
>>
>>78348689
You think a necessity is subject to a vote?

"Let's claim our independence!"
"naw mate you lost 51-49%"
>"Oh well"
Do you Brits value anything?
>>
>>78349416
You are going to destroy your country's future over some 1%?
>>
>>78349526
But it literally does mean that. Stop acting like if you were in this situation you would revolt against the government. It's not 1776 anymore, the government is not armed with the same sticks as us.
>>
>>78349835
What exactly is the alternative? A referendum follows the majority decision. How exactly do you understand democracy?
>>
>>78350031
Oh yeah it's /current year/ we are cucks now; thanks for reminding me.
>>
If anything this is proof that democracy is worthless.
>>
>>78350421
Why do you care about the say of others who don't care about your interests?

I mean at this point, you're basically the internationalists' slaves. What can you do?
"DUDNT MATTUH NUH MOAR, WE LOST N SHIET"
I mean this should be funny for me, but have some value damn it.
>>
>>78350443
>resorting to memes
Not even the right context. In 1776 it might as well have been two armies of equal strength fighting each other. If that were to happen today any resistance would be annihilated in a matter of days.
>>
>>78351023
well get on with it. your ancestors run into a barrage of arrows to certain death in countless battles, and you are afraid of what exactly?
>>
>>78350995
>Why do you care about the say of others who don't care about your interests?
Well because in this situation they form the majority vote of a referendum, you fucking spastic.
>>
>>78351828
Soldiers dying in war (that if they didn't participate in they would most likely be executed) and me going out and blowing up some government buildings are not the same thing. You have a really warped perspective on life.
>>
>>78352312
it is bravery and a natural sense of doing what is necessary, but I didn't say anything about blowing up government buildings.
>>
>>78351872
You're fucking daft mate. Quit worshiping democracy and start worshiping greatness you sick fuck.
>>
>>78352704
Alright, i'll continue to humour you.

What would you do if you were me?
>>
>>78353407
Why would I help you?
Help yourself.
>>
File: 1463018805059.png (215 KB, 469x364) Image search: [Google]
1463018805059.png
215 KB, 469x364
I agree with op.
The bantz are fun and all but we should all be sorry about this.

However let's not lose hope.

No city in Europe has fallen yet, not even Marseilles. The young boys will be raised by single mothers and grow a hatred towards the establishment and hopefully the Jews.

We gotta think far into the future, maybe nothing good will happen for 30 years but when the fire rises we have our IQ despite being outnumbered.

Things are starting to look pretty grim I'll give you that but the only thing that really really worries me is the Samson defence option the new world order have to bargain with.

Unite and prepare, just like before. The happenings haven't barely started yet.
>>
>>78354235
In other words, you don't know.
>>
Within a week, when they announce the Turks are joining the EU later this year, they'll realize. Then it will be too late.

People have no more..anyone with an IQ over 75 should have seen Cameron was lying. And thank you MI5/Mossad for Joe Cocks.
>>
OP is just another whiny Nazi bitch loser. Enjoy tonight, you fucking sucker - I know I will.
>>
>>78348689
you can't stop the bants
>>
I love all the conspiratorial dipshit Yank morons who come to 4Chan to whine about Jewish conspiracies and false flag attacks and alien mind manipulation. Stupid fucking cranks. You guys make me hard.
>>
>>78355261
>I know I will
No matter who you are, this is the opening of the Turks into the EU, the rapefugee tap goes back on..you're going to be piss poor and living under sharia in 25 years.

Enjoy it.
>>
>>78355261
>>78355732
I really hope you're a paki, because if you're not then you're one of the biggest cucks I have ever witnessed.
>>
Tiny-cocked Nazi scum fear Jews, fear Turks, fear blacks, fear women, fear loud noises and bright lights.

I love the Nazis. They be funny.
>>
>>78348689
>western civilization and the white race

maybe if this was the 1600s or even 1700s maybe. europe is an irrelevant overflow containment zone for the third world now.

sorry but as long as America, Australia, Russia, and New Zealand live on so shall the glory of the white race. this vote was only a confirmation of death, not a trial to determine otherwise.
>>
File: 1411309585337.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1411309585337.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>>78356327
>>78355261
>>78355732
>>
File: kennedy.jpg (48 KB, 650x323) Image search: [Google]
kennedy.jpg
48 KB, 650x323
>>78348689
Kennedy was a prophet.
>>
>>78348689

Nope.
The UK is one of the most leftist places in the EU.

In places like Austria the "extrme right wing" almost won the elections. They did lose 49.9 to 50.1% or something like that.

The UK is one of the most cucked places in the EU. At least in France they have proper right wing party, not just an "anti-EU but pro-pakis" party like UKIP
>>
>>78357081
America, Australia and Russia are less white than most European countries though. There's nothing to suggest that that will change ever.
>>
Why? You sad because you won't find a hugbox to mourn your loss with?
Fuck you and fuck your country for being so absolutely cucked and incompetent.
>I didn't vote for...
My ass didn't vote for these horrible hemorrhoids but it still has to deal with them and suffer. Wash away your blame on the issue all you want, the fact is, for you and the world to see, your people chose cuckdom over kingdom.
>>
>>78355261
Go suck on your girlfriend's cock you pencil-necked dipshit.

>Enjoy tonight, you fucking sucker - I know I will.

What are you celebrating exactly, the loss of you country's sovereignty? The fact that you laws are made by faceless EU bureaucrats? The influx of a culture that wants to eradicate you? Tell me, faggot.
>>
>>78357081

all the "muslims" flooding Europe would be considered white in the USA.

so, considering mulims as white, countries like France are +95% white
>>
>>78348689
The West was fucked from the moment women were given political power. Now it's just a matter of waiting for the inevitable blowback and once the environment becomes unsafe for women and they are forced to live under the protection of men again, things will start anew.

History is like poetry, it rhymes.
>>
>>78355732
You can't get hard, you have a vagina, mate.
>>
File: jfk.gif (984 KB, 370x330) Image search: [Google]
jfk.gif
984 KB, 370x330
>>78357241
A hottie too
>>
>>78358055
*your
>>
File: nice game, faggot.png (202 KB, 688x464) Image search: [Google]
nice game, faggot.png
202 KB, 688x464
>>78357081
>America
>glory of the white race
>>
>>78355732

Stfu kike
>>
File: 1442620447676.jpg (41 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1442620447676.jpg
41 KB, 500x404
I want out. How can I continue to live in a country that doesn't listen to me or care about me.

It's all well and good saying "make them listen" but that defeats the point. I don't want to hurt my fellow countrymen because I earnestly believe they believe they are voting the way they are because it is the best for everybody. But they only see me as a bigot, a racist, a drain on society. My choices are conform and live the rest of my life as a traitor to myself or I kill myself and expunge my presence from society. There is no way to win when you are part of the counter culture. The majority just treats you like the enemy.
>>
The downfall of western civilization happened years ago.

Mostly by letting women vote and getting out into the workforce and fuck things up because they have a vagina.

The ref is our last chance to actually change something and sink the EU ship but if we stay they will fuck us extra hard and also other countries may not be able to leave either because they are more involved that we are.

In the end germany finally conquer europe after 100years of trying to and actually ruin it by turning it into the 3rd world.
>>
>>78358880
>those eyebrows

totally hhwhite
>>
>>78348689
>taking /pol/ seriously
This is a meme-board you gosh darn newfig
>>
>>78348689
>its not my fault its your fault
looks like you cucks are going to have to be bailed out again
>>
>>78358257
no they wouldn't.

not even the Spanish would be considered white here
>>
>>78351872
Implying it wasn't rigged.
>>
>>78359377
If you are white come to Australia.
>>
>>78348689
We have a lot of guns, OP. We'll show you how it's done.
>>
File: its ogre.jpg (9 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
its ogre.jpg
9 KB, 400x400
>>78353129
That won't get him anywhere. The tide of culture has turned.
>>
>>78348689
Even if you did leave the EU, you're still full of pakis and other mudslimes that will continue to breed like rats.

The only country that will remain strong is Poland.
>>
>>78348689
This was the one and only chance to leave the EU, Juncker is now going to fuck the UK hard unless we riot or have a civil war.
>>
>>78362336
Are you looking forward to the new European army anon? I sure am.
>>
File: 1465330853929s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1465330853929s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>78359629
"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." - Sun Tzu

you have been subdued, without ever fighting
>>
>>78362336
I don't understand why this is the "last chance" though

what if they say, had another referendum next year?
>>
>>78364396
That's not how this works. There won't be another referendum within a decade without popular violence forcing it.
>>
>>78364396
Everyone in power is on the side of remain. They'd use the vote as an excuse to not have another referendum for 50 years, or until a eurosceptic party came to power.
>>
>>78350421
You don't live in a Democracy, Nigel. None of us do. We only have the illusion of freedom.

Did you or anyone that you know vote for all of those refugees? No, they were forced upon you without your consent.
>>
>>78348689
darkest before the dawn
>>
>>78348689
>Muh raciul purty
You're no where near hot enough to be our delicious Rachel.
>>
How did Britain leaving the EU ever get turned into a white vs others issue. I thought it was about Britain being able to have more than 40% control over their own country.
>>
>>78366849
Most people don't really give a shit about politics, it's trading one lying cunt in a suit for another.

Immigration is a far bigger issue to real people.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.