[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP HYPER-INTERNATIONALISM REEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: DejaVu.png (70 KB, 837x1490) Image search: [Google]
DejaVu.png
70 KB, 837x1490
STOP HYPER-INTERNATIONALISM REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>78348372
Oh i see your point
we should completely genocide all of them
>>
>>78348734
t. sweating monkey
>>
>>78348928
Oh i see your point
we should completely genocide Mexico
>>
>gives terrorists weapons
>wtf why are they using them to kill people

american logic
>>
>>78349062
Stinky chimp is triggered
>>
File: from what.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
from what.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>78349398
>>
>>78349398
Oh i see your point
we should build a wall
>>
Replace those bombs with nukes, and problem solved
>>
>>78349179
Both of our countries have been arming terrorists as well, and so did other EU countries so...
>>
>>78349576
Why build a wall? We already paid for all these bombs.
>>
>>78349398

> the pot cartel calling the kettle brown
>>
>>78348372
I don't understand the image, killing brown people till I feel safe sounds like a great idea.
>>
If you kill them all, you win.
>>
The funny thing is ground troops would be what ISIS wants, but at the same time holding actual territory is their propaganda appeal, so that would undermine that greatly. You can't be a Caliphate unless you hold territory, which is why it was never claimed by others before. You could just send people to the town of Dabiq and ISIS would mass up to be annihilated in a straight fight, that's where they think the "final battle" is supposed to be at where they are nearly wiped out till Jesus appears to rescue them. It's funny because they are an inversion of the typical thought of terrorist organization.
>>
>>78349398
I can't wait until Trump throw your relatives back at your shitty country
>>
>>78348372

So Justin Trudeau was right. When we kill them they end up winning.
>>
>>78351471
>The funny thing is ground troops would be what ISIS wants
>WOW DON'T YOU GUYZ GET IT!1!! ISIS WANTS YOU TO DESTROY THEM!!
>>
>>78353645
They do though, it's part of the Islamic apocalypse marking the end of the world.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.