[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on globalism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: 420.jpg (27 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
27 KB, 475x475
What exactly is wrong with globalism? With the technology we have, we are able to communicate with others across continents; We live in a society where having a global network is crucial.
>>
>>78342046
Globalism isn't about "communicating across continents" it's about dissolving nations and organic communities into one mass so that a tiny elite can profit from a common market and labour force.
>>
>>78342046
The #1 goal of globalism is outsourcing of jobs to low income countries. The #2 goal is corporate tax avoidance.

Neither is a good thing if you live in a developed nation and aren't already exceedingly wealthy.
>>
>>78342046
Conquering by other means is still considering
Invasion by other means is still invasion
A nation is not sovereign if laws are created by foreigners
>>
Ultimately the issue is that it equalizes a lot of things dragging down the first world and propping up the 3rd world. The melting pot of the world would probably drop average IQ to 85.
>>
>>78342441
/thread
>>
>>78342441
This explains a lot. Then what is "communicating across continents"?
>>
>>78342441
How its going dissolve organic communities? Globalism is organic development and if the communities are not strong enough to stay together, i dont see any problem them dissolving.
>>
>>78343304
>Then what is "communicating across continents"?

Idk... the Internet? A long-distance phone-call? You're the one who said it, m8, you tell me.

>>78343327
>How its going dissolve organic communities?
That's what the ideology of globalism advocated, including propaganda to teach people that their natural organic communities don't matter, and that we're all "one humanity" or some such bullshit.

> Globalism is organic development
If globalism is "organic" then why does it need to be accompanied with such heavy-handed propaganda and mass population transfer?

>if the communities are not strong enough to stay together, i dont see any problem them dissolving.
That's a bit of a tautology, you could say that about anything:

If you're not strong enough to survive me shooting you in the face, I don't see any problem with you dying?
>>
>>78342808
pretty sure the melting pot of the world would leave the average iq at 100.
>>
>>78342046
Main issue of globalism is the centralisation of power. This can be good but people in power usually get corrupted and fuck the citizens over. Singapore is the last time I've read about centralisation working out for the better.
>>
>>78344370
Singapore is corrupt as fuck. It's a single party state. One family controls the entire nation, and the government is staffed by friends and family.

Their economy is entirely reliant on capital flight from other Asian countries.
>>
>>78344118
Africa niggers are really, really, fuckin stupid.

The AVERAGE IQ of sub Sahara Africa is like 85 ish, mildly handicappped.
>>
>>78345971
and?
>>
>>78342046
> We live in a society where having a global network is crucial.

Yes, we have the internet now among other forms of communication. That doesn't mean we need to be ruled and controlled by one corrupt government.

>>78342441
>so that a tiny elite can profit from a common market and labour force.

This is it pretty much, and is why globalism is pushed for so heavily by the ultra-elite like George Soros.

Also globalism is literally the return of the anti-christ if you read Revelations. So avoiding the apocalypse is a pretty good reason.
>>
>>78347193
>Also globalism is literally the return of the anti-christ if you read Revelations.
nigger wut?
>>
>>78346520
A melting pot would firmly outweigh their breeding like damn flies over the smarter people's restrained reproduction.

Average IQ goes down like a rock, and you get a Rhodesia scenario.
>>
>>78347595
There's references to one world order/government in Revelations that immediately precede the return/arrival of the anti-christ. Don't know which verses off the top of my head. I think it's described as seven heads of government joining together as one.

>>78342808
>>78345971
>>78348440
You do understand statistics/how IQ is calculated right?
>>
>>78342046
All people aren't equal
>>
>>78348440
>>78348440
average iq never changes, thats how iq works, please stop being as dumb as a nigger.
>>
>>78342046
People hate capitalism, and globalism is good for capitalism, so they hate it by association.
>>
>>78342441

FPBP

Thanks leaf. Glad to know some people up there still have a brain.
>>
>>78342046
Dont worry mate

its comming

Is it heaven or hell? only time can tell
>>
>>78348594
this
>>
>>78342441
Fpbp.

Globalism erodes national sovereignty.
>>
>the idea that events in one country cannot be separated from those in another and that economic and foreign policy should be planned in an international way

I guess this was what I meant when I was talking about globalism.
>>
>>78343327
Because fighting against, or having an opinion against globalism is not acceptable. It doesn't allow for dissenting opinions to be voiced.

It's the slow death of national sovereignty.

If they stated a goal other than globalism we'd be able to discuss it. Globalism for the sake of globalism is cancer.
>>
>>78348586
I think he's describing a globalist state not having borders.

Low iq immigrants breed faster, and without their natural environment that tends to favor a higher infant mortality, they will produce much more low iq people.

Or he could be dumb. Idk.
>>
>>78351580
In a globalist society that you describe, it would be much more difficult for a country to rule itself in the direction of its own self interests before the interests of the third world.
>>
>>78342046

Global trade is fine as long as nation states maintain their autonomy.

Trade unions are fine.

A town has a hard enough time electing a government that is representative to the people, larger cities have it even harder, states even harder, countries harder still. Globalism and a global governance pretty much guarantees massive disenfranchisement and unrest caused by a government that has no connection with the public at all.
>>
>>78352385
They would produce lower intelligence people, but IQ average is always 100. The rest of the scores are distributed around that being the average. So a person with an IQ of 170 in a low intelligence population does not equate to the same level of intelligence as a person with an IQ of 170 in a high intelligence population.
With IQ you literally cannot move the average up or down.
>>
>>78353867
>IQ average is always 100

wrong faggot
>>
But what about the United Nations? It was founded on the basis that we would not escalate and have another World War.
>>
File: globalism_.jpg (116 KB, 900x595) Image search: [Google]
globalism_.jpg
116 KB, 900x595
Globalists want to decrease average annual salaries of all workers. Globalists want to slow the growth of the world population. Globalists want to increase the number and rate of corporate monopolies. Globalists want full control over corporate and central banking. Globalists want full control over currency. Globalists want full control over national governments. Globalists want to exist outside of national government by creating a global governance and a global currency. Globalists want to end competition for their wealth and create a permanent global upper 0.5% wealth class. Globalists want a return to the feudal system with their families forever at the top of the pyramid.

Now why on earth would anyone vote REMAIN? The only sane vote is to VOTE LEAVE!
>>
>>78353867
Compare an average iq 100 person today, to an average iq 100 person after a bordered society.

They would have the "same" iq, but won't be as intelligent.

This is why I hate iq as a measure. It's all relative.
>>
Anyways, I think the elite may be benefiting more in particular places anyways. We have countries with elite rule that have human rights abuses or treat their people like shit. A super country with a dedication to helping common people may solve that issue
>>
>>78354343
OK, IQ MEDIAN is always 100 with 15 points standard deviation, you pedantic retard.

>>78355445
Yes, this is why it is flawed, is it is a relative comparison. Not a standardized scale. IQ scores mean different things between different countries. It's a terrible measure.
>>
>>78356090
>IQ scores mean different things between different countries

source?
>>
>>78356090
It's the best measure we've got though. IQ highly correlates with educational attainment and both career and family outcomes. Painting with broad strokes, the more you've got, the better off you are and vice versa.
>>
>>78354518
>>78355568
U.N. isn't a government as much as an alliance. All their authority is derived from the U.S. anyways.

Sure, you have an elite rule in places like best Korea, but one globalist government wouldn't fix that. Bureaucracy tends toward corruption which is the reason for things like the 2nd amendment. A super country with a dedication to helping common people will never help the common people based on historical analysis of governments.

>>78356355
>"I've never taken a basic introduction to Psychology class"
Look up the fucking wikipedia page for Intelligence Quotient.
>>
>>78357148
Of course, a globalist society wouldnt respect a nation's constitution, especially anything like the 2nd amendment.

The rest of the world can't chew steak, so Americans wouldn't be allowed to.
>>
pretty sure globalism would be a much better idea if it weren't for the raging leftism that's sweeping the world.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.