[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Euristan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: triple pepp.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
triple pepp.png
48 KB, 500x282
>mfw 5% of the UK population is muslim
>mfw if Brexit loses by less than 5% it's strictly because you cucked faggots already let so many mudshits in

RIP Europe, can't wait to join the draft and factory reset your lands
>>
>>78340448
Deus vult
>>
>>78340448
This is why the American voting system is far superior than Eurocucks.

One word: Citizenship.
>>
>>78340793
I want to agree, but our Democrat party literally encourages illegals to vote.
>>
>>78340793
Can't agree, the reason California always goes blue is because of the 8% illegal population. It's fucking outrageous that the Democrats encourage this.

t. Californian
>>
>>78340448
It's ogre, white countries will gradually dissolve into an unrecognisable mass of sub-human shitskins and mutliculti until the day that Sharia inevitably takes over.

It will be a long, slow, and mostly peaceful decline, but a decline nonetheless.
>>
>>78340448
>join the draft
>>
>>78340448
Have you accounted for muslims that can't vote? e.g children
>>
>>78340448
Is it official OP?
Is dad a cuck for life?
>>
>>78343254
This is relevant but also a Chekhov gun.
>>
>>78340448
The only reason the Dems keep winning is because of importing Mexicans to vote for them, that's why they delete voter ID alws whenever they get the chance. We're in the same boat, only worse.
>>
>>78343254
>Muslims that can't vote
>Non whites that can't vote
There is no such thing in a left dominated society
>>
File: 6.jpg (53 KB, 355x400) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
53 KB, 355x400
>>78340448
>mfw someone whose children will grow up as a minority starts talking shit about percentages
>>
>>78340793
You fags don't even need ID to vote in America. How is that not a fundamentally broken system?
>>
>>78340448

Gee Bill, I wonder how Obama got into office.

mfw when I realize that 100% of murica is projection.
>>
>>78340448
>>mfw 5% of the UK population is muslim
Meanwhile in America...
>>
If Brexit loses it's because of Scotland, not Muslims, Young people or Women, fucking Scots
>>
>>78340448
>only 5% muslim
Have you ever been anywhere in the Uk?
London alone has countless illegals nobody does anything about.
>>
>>78343750
Aging populations they are more underaged share of kebab
>>
>>78344949
Pretty much this.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.