[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: racism-2014.png (76 KB, 693x474) Image search: [Google]
racism-2014.png
76 KB, 693x474
is it good or is it bad?
>>
good
>>
or
>>
>>78339630
bad. when is not thinking a good thing? racism is thinking less about everyone. It's like autistic people getting upset when they see the color red... I dunno maybe autism is good, makes it easier for others to control you..
>>
>>78339630
Racism on both sides is a good thing
>>
>>78341859
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>>78339630
Good, even though it has a negative stigma, it's what propels society forward to advancement.

Of course some other skin toned people are good for this world but it's a select few compared to the majority.

In other words mass diversity is fucking suicide.
>>
>>78339630
anything else is pure insanity
>>
A necessary"evil". I'm using evil very loosely.
>>
How do you define racism?

Is it acknowledging differences between races?

Is it considering one race superior to others?

Is it judging individuals on the base of their race?

Is it pointing out negative characteristics of a certain race?

Is it criticising someone non-white?

Is it being white?
>>
>>78339630
neither, it is simply fact
>>
>>78339630
Racism is nearly illegal because Jew money printers need cheap brown labor.

Racism makes whites want to have all white communities.

Therefore racism blocks the cheap labor scheme.

The money printers funding all counter culture movements is why they win all their political fights in the long run.

Cut of their money supply (Jew money printers) and they won't even be able to afford the gas to go protest in a short period of time.
>>
>>78343130
This. Think of all the niggers that want to "kill whitey," the mudslimes that want to outbreed the white race, etc. It's neccessary since the rule of the world is kill or be killed, breed or be outbred, and if you don't stand your ground against the shitskins, they will overrun you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.