[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is China a legitimate threat to the West?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: poo in da roo.jpg (136 KB, 1220x947) Image search: [Google]
poo in da roo.jpg
136 KB, 1220x947
Is China a legitimate threat to the West?
>>
>>78339615
china is a threat to itself
its why we distract them with outsourcing
>>
>>78339615
Zerg rushing is a legitimate tactic that can be extremely effective
>>
>>78339615
I want top right to pee in my mouth.
>>
>>78340050
Gross.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FCxKNkDTDY

But let's get back on topic.

China needs to be fucking stopped.
>>
>>78339615
Nope. They have no navy. Impossible to launch a human wave attack by sea.
>>
>>78339615
They are going to run out of watter before that even happens
>>
>>78341226
They'll just buy up all the water in Siberia.
>>
http://observer.com/2016/04/the-unpleasant-truth-about-chinese-espionage/

it's a threat to any country as stupid as modern America
>>
>>78339615

Remember that time they successfully rerouted 15% of the world's internet traffic for 20 minutes violating dns trust or how the red army is the largest unit in the world or how we couldn't put a plane in the sky without their shit?

Yeah.
>>
>>78342333
>Remember that time they successfully rerouted 15% of the world's internet traffic for 20 minutes violating dns trust

Nope. Got a link about that?
>>
>>78341226

> What is chemistry.

The hindenburg produced 160 metric tons of the stuff and would cost about 15 million to make today.

That would be a couple hundred dollars per gallon at the most inefficient way possible. There will never be water wars.
>>
>>78342507

http://arstechnica.com/security/2010/11/how-china-swallowed-15-of-net-traffic-for-18-minutes/

Officially it was a mistake as laughable as that is.
>>
>>78343644
Thx.
>>
I always wonder about a Sci-fi future where humans would be introduced to an alien congress and our representatives would be corrupt floor shitting chinamen. Our spaceships would be shoddy copies of alien spaceships and our claim to galactic supremacy would be zerging aliens down with disposable Chinese people and shit toys.
>>
>>78339615
Considering the west is flooding their countries with 65/85 IQ animals, our governments are telling us to breed with them or we are racist, anti-white sentiment is rife, especially amongst whites, we are told becoming a minority in our own countries is great & we most people are nihilists who are utterly brainwashed by Marxism.

While the Chinese openly colonize Africa to steal their resources, readily acknowledge racial differences, in behaviour and IQ, and are literally running Eugenics programs to make themselves more intelligent.

I think it's fair to say the West is in the slow process of committing suicide, while the Chinks are in ascendance to greatness.
>>
Nationalistic China is better than leftist European Caliphate
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.