[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is pol serious about it's political views? I see this fucker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11
File: s3.reutersmedia.net.jpg (24 KB, 644x429) Image search: [Google]
s3.reutersmedia.net.jpg
24 KB, 644x429
Is pol serious about it's political views? I see this fucker paraded around here like he's a saviour of the world. Gays are hated, jewish people are hated, black people are hated.

Is pol serious about its dislike of minorities? Without using meme arguments and posting merchant.jpg, explain why these groups are not good.

PS I am gay. Why am I a degenerate to you? What did I do to offend you so deeply?
>>
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: normie.jpg (386 KB, 1000x1600) Image search: [Google]
normie.jpg
386 KB, 1000x1600
>>78335826
There's a difference between gays and faggots, just like there's a difference between blacks and niggers. It all has to do with how you act. Here's a guide to representing your group well.

>DO NOT GO TO A PRIDE PARADE
>ALL CLOTHES REMAIN ON OUTSIDE
>MAKING OUT IN PUBLIC IS GROSS FOR ANY COUPLE, RESTRAIN YOURSELF.
>ONCE AGAIN, NO PUBLIC NUDITY

Pic related. It's how a respectable man should present themselves.
>>
File: 1463073813046.png (3 MB, 2800x1964) Image search: [Google]
1463073813046.png
3 MB, 2800x1964
>>78335826
Read these tweets.
Go look them up, see that they are real.
OMG I don't like people that threaten to kill me daily, and you can't understand that?
Our country would have European crime levels (murder by firearms INCLUDED) if one minority was removed.
I know this is hard for you to understand, but I'm not going to love the people who talk about killing me, every day.

It's fine if you do, I have nothing against any of your life choices. SO QUIT CRYING ABOUT ME HAVING AN OPINION.
Poofter.
>>
>>78335826
you can get all those answers without posting this shitty fucking thread

sage
>>
>>78335826
>Is pol serious about it's political views? I see this fucker paraded around here like he's a saviour of the world.
You have a selective memory
>Gays are hated,
Not hated, we're just disgusted by them and don't want them flashing their dicks in our faces with pride parades
>jewish people are hated,
The international globalist Jews, bankers, all the ones that own the media, businesses, financial institutions, and other shit, and subversive Marxist/leftist/communism/anarchist ones? Sure. It's not *because* of their religion, rather that a largely disproportionate number of the preachers of subversive political ideologies that have destroyed Western cohesion have been Jewish. There are a number of historical reasons for this, most people here don't think the Jews are literally Satan but facts are facts
>black people are hated.
Not hated, we just realize they're incompatible with Western culture.
>Is pol serious about its dislike of minorities?
Yes. It's not hate though, it's just that we'd rather not live with them
>Without using meme arguments and posting merchant.jpg, explain why these groups are not good.
If you've been around long enough to become acquainted with the Jewish question, you know what those reasons and arguments are.
>PS I am gay.
Fuck off
>Why am I a degenerate to you?
Yes.
>What did I do to offend you so deeply?
You don't offend me as a person. Your actions do. I, along with most people would be able to tolerate this stuff if it was kept out of the public eye and public discourse.
>>
>>78336737
Ah, you're at the
>edgy moderate/libertarian stage
wew
>>
Putin is the most honest leader in the world.
>>
File: 486214789642.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
486214789642.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>78335826
>its a blog thread
>>
EMPEROR PUTIN
>>
>>78335826
>>78336933
Oh wait
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>78335826
Minorities commit lots of crime
Jews hold too much power
Gays are promiscuous
>>
>>78336737
get a load of this degenerate

fags and niggers destroy societies and all will hang on the day of the rope
>>
adam and eve not adam and steve ok praise jesus
>>
File: bill-cosby-1024.jpg (132 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bill-cosby-1024.jpg
132 KB, 1024x768
>>78336737
>There's a difference between gays and faggots, just like there's a difference between blacks and niggers.
No there isn't. Pic related was paraded for decades as a so called respectable black man until it was found out he was jut like any other.

Same thing for gays and fags. The only real difference is their ability to hide their true selves.
>>
File: Putin_bad_look.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Putin_bad_look.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>78335826
>>
File: fdgf.jpg (53 KB, 634x490) Image search: [Google]
fdgf.jpg
53 KB, 634x490
Putin's image is nice, however his actions deplorable. He was was so great than Russia wouldn't be an aids filled drug infested hellhole. Also was anyone noticed that Russian /pol/sters generally hate the man, or at least are disappointed in him?
>>
>>78335826
I dont mind gay people, what I do mind is flamers that make being gay the sole focus of your identity. Keep that shit to yourself and we have no problems

As far as minorities go I gotta ask have you been to the US? Our blacks are the epitome of ignorance even with our education system wasting countless billions of dollars trying to turn inner city schools into success stories. The black nuclear family no longer exists and instead there are neegresses having babies like its their jobs so they can be welfare queens. This isnt to say all blacks are bad, but its sadly a very small minority of them who actually seek self improvement.

Mexicans are scum, they illegally come here and expect automatic citizenship without even trying to integrate into our country and still see themselves as Mexicans and not Americans. They dont pay the taxes legal citizens do but get all the benefits that we have, they go to the emergency room for even routine health issues raising the price of healthcare as a whole because they then dont pay what is owed. They take scholarships away from hardworking American students as well.

Muslims and Arabs and all of those undersirables I really shouldnt have to get into. If you really are gay then you know just how bad they are, they put their cancerous religion ahead of everything and seek to spread it and make Shariah the law of the land everywhere they go.

Asians are great for the most part, hardworking, industrious people who seek to better themselves and their communities.

Trannies are mentally ill
>>
>>78336737
>you can't wear a t-shirt
>>
>>78336840
Read >>78336737
Not all blacks are niggers.
>>
>>78335826
>Is pol serious about it's political views? I see this fucker paraded around here like he's a saviour of the world.

Not exactly savior of the world, but the one who's going against the stupid global trend. I wish I had someone better to cheer for, but all is left is Putin, what can I do?

Gays are hated, jewish people are hated, black people are hated. Is pol serious about its dislike of minorities?

I don't hate gays. But I hate the propaganda. I used to support gay people for their freedom to be what they want to. But now it's just nonsense, and people are gathering streets to "celebrate" how gay they are and how everyone should congratulate them for being gay. That's beyond sexual freedom, it's ideology and propaganda.

Same thing with blacks. I fully disagree with racism but people now think everything is racism against blacks and white people should die. Again, pure propaganda and the most bullshit ideology ever. Thanks social justice.

Jews are the owners of our world. I wouldn't hate them if they weren't promoting the war in the middle east and the arab people being pushed over to europe. Of course I don't mean every single jew in the planet. More like Zionists in general.

PS I am gay. Why am I a degenerate to you? What did I do to offend you so deeply?

Dude, you guys were ok in the beginning. I didn't care if you were gay and honestly, to me, you can do whatever you want with your life. But every fucking single day of my life now there's someone pushing the LGBTQVRTYSHGR agenda and it's starting to affect young people. These whole gender issue is not healthy and it has being promoted by the LGBTs since ever.
I thought we could be cool with each other one day, but you guys clearly are trying to take over.
>>
The views that most of the people here seem to hold stem from a conflict of personality, not race.

Discrimination against race/religion/sexual orientation is used satirically to simplify this complex conflict into something that can be easily understood and processed.

It's also used simply to shitpost but for this purpose of this discussion let's assume that we're only talking about actual discussion-focused posts.

For example, somebody here who posts about "hating" gay people, using the word faggot and degenerate and such. In reality they would not have anything against a gay person with whom they get along well. But this satire expresses a disdain for gay *culture*.

Think of it like this: there's nothing wrong with Reddit as a website, what we actually hate is the culture of its users, that is to say, how they behave and what they believe.

There's nothing wrong with being a filthy nigger, what we actually hate is the culture of nigger-ness.
>>
>>78338705
>Not all blacks are niggers.
>says the Bulgarian who has never had to deal with them.
Literally 98% of the black population in the US is within one standard deviation either side of 85 IQ (about 15)
>>
I've messed up my post pretty bad
>>
>>78335826
You're degenerate I'm not offended by you I don't care what you do but you're clearly degenerate.
>>
the problem with minorities isn't that they're minorities, it's when they don't integrate.
I mean, with gays, far fewer people would have issues if all gays didn't dance naked on the streeet in front of children in pride parades. if they were all good people, free from drugs, just living a good simple life, earning money and living with a partner and not being flamboyant, most people wouldnt care.

with racial minorities it's the same; if they ghettoise, they don't integrate and learm the culture of the host country.

I know chinese who have been here since they were 10 years old amd can't speak coherent english. they just haven't had to learn it.
>>
>>78336933
>>Why am I a degenerate to you?
>Yes.
Nice joke, but in the end it just shows you don't have a reason you deem worthy.
>You don't offend me as a person. Your actions do. I, along with most people would be able to tolerate this stuff if it was kept out of the public eye and public discourse.
What would happen if a dude came up to you and said that a girl has a nice ass?
Would you say that it should be out of the public discourse?
And what about freedom of speech?
>>
>>78335826
DEADLY FUCKING SERIOUS, YOU DEMONIC UNGODLY ANIMALS NEED TO FUCK OFF, /FOREVER/.
YOU HAVE LOST THE RIGHT TO LIVE AMONGST THE WHITE MAN AND ESPECIALLY HIS CHILDREN.
YOU NEED TO FUCK OFF BACK TO THE HELL YOU SPAWNED FROM.
AND PUTIN NEEDS TO NUKE /YOUR/ HEATHENOUS LAND INTO THE STONE AGE YOU FUCKING ANIMAL FORNICATORS.
FUCK OFF
DIE
>>
>>78335826
>I'm gay
Don't really care as long as you keep that to yourself and don't flout it in front of me. We don't have straight pride parades ffs
Putin doesn't hate Jews or blacks, and the only thing he's done about gays is make illegal homosexual 'propoganda' which makes sense in a traditionalist society alienated by the west.
Putin is a strong president who brought Russia out of the shithole that were the 90s. Are some of his policies and actions controversial? Sure. Do I agree with everything he's done? No, he does in fact run the country like a mafia boss sometimes, which is not very good. But the fact remains that he is a strong leader who has so far not given in to the liberal "degeneracy" that we see in the us and Europe.
I personally like patriarch kirill more as a leader 2bh
>>
>>78335826
They are out-group. Don't care whether they live or die. They are no family of mine.
>>
>>78336737
I for one agree with you fellow burger
>>
>>78335826
Read Roger Scruton's Fools, Frauds and Firebrands, and learn about globalists.
Putin is a reaction to globalist bankster excesses in the 90s. Anyone who attempts to criticize him, but has nothing to say about outright theft by Harvard faculty, has nothing to say at all.
>>
>Complaining about someone who only supports limiting your expression
>Not complaining about a group who seek your total destruction
>>
>>78338981
98% isn't all of them.
>>
>>78339547
Dude, we don't hate everyone. We hate the stereotypes.

> it's unfair and actually hurts.

A lot of things in life are unfair. You can cry about it or deal with it with dignity. "Actually hurts" is only your problem, welcome to the real world. Every human being is hurt at some point, you decided to put that pain in the fact that you are gay and everyone hates you. Fuck that. I didn't fucking hate you until you started to cry.

Come on man, act more like Milo Yiannopoulos and less like a crybaby.
>>
>>78340277
JUSTICE AND JUDGEMENT ARE NO DEMONS, FAGGOT
>>
File: Degeneracy.jpg (106 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Degeneracy.jpg
106 KB, 500x375
>>78339547
Where did I say I hate gays? I really could give a shit but when you walk around public doing shit like pic related youre only hurting your cause.
>>
>>78335826
Define hate.
>>
>>78339900
When I say "Fuck gay people", I mean "Fuck the gay agenda/propaganda".

Is that better to you?

Now what?
>>
>>78335826
You're a degenerate cause you're A.. FUCKING...
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 1024x755) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 1024x755
>>78335826
>don't tell anyone you're gay
>do not act like a faggot pretending to be opressed by society
>learn about western civilization and strive to uphold its works and accomplishments
>live amoung others like yourself
>>
>>78341071
What if someone asks of your sexuality or starts talking sexually about the opposite sex expecting you to continue the conversation?
>>
>>78336840
So when are we going to start hanging these feral ungrateful knuckle dragging welfare collecting pavement apes from street signs?
>>
>>78341778
Sadly, never
>>
>>78341778
>When are we going to become like Islamists?
The sooner the better, my friend
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.