[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The propaganda is going too far. I don't know if most of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
The propaganda is going too far.

I don't know if most of you know, but a 3 year old almost died, because he wanted to go into the gorilla enclosure, and managed to get through. The gorilla was then shot.

We have my little pony, zootopia, furry culture.. it's all got to stop. My 3 year old baby sister watches paw patrol and now she's got it into her head that dogs are like what they are on tv, non-aggressive and innocent. What if she goes to her cousin's house and gets bitten by the dog? She has a habit of stealing the dogs' food and squeezing their tails.

Growing up, I watched Lion King, and I remember that the movie taught me that there's a circle of life, and that animals kill eachother, and stuff like that happens. When Mufasa died, I understood how cruel life can be.

Now we're taught egalitarianism, especially through anthropomorphic characters on tv, and that's dangerous, because they're teaching young children that there's no difference between a human and a lion.
>>
>>78327839
ILLEGALISE
ILLEGALISE
>>
>>78327839
This is an agreeable point, sir.
>>
legal in canada
>>
>>78328010
Ban, you mean.
>>
>>78327839
We used to be called tinfoil hat faggots for pointing out the obvious

Anthropomorphism is the cancer that leads to disconnected children.

How can humans even compete
>>
I'd a bunny desu
>>
>>78327839
Easiest way to set them straight is to bring them close to real animals as early as possible, preferably farm animals and dogs/cats which aren't kept indoors all the time (i.e. farm cats and dogs). When the "cute" cat scratches your eyes out and dog bites your leg, giving you a permanent scar you learn that animals are not toys.
>>
Pop culture was always full of anthropomorphic animals. Kids being retards is also just a human constant.
Remember when a kid almost killed himself by jumping head-front into an old tube tv because he saw it in a candy commercial?

Raise and educate your children properly and none of this will be a problem.
>>
>>78327839
this makes my boner stronger, post more pregnant judy.
>>
>>78327839
Egalitarianism isn't inherently bad.
The problem is it gets thrown in with the idea that everything is sunshine and rainbows and no one is different and everyone is happy forever. You can still have douchebags in egalitaria. Stuff can still suck in egalitaria.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.