[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Canada is a CIA psy-op. Inb4 "leaf reporting,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 18
File: CA.jpg (12 KB, 573x288) Image search: [Google]
CA.jpg
12 KB, 573x288
Daily reminder that Canada is a CIA psy-op. Inb4 "leaf reporting, real country"
>>
makes more sense now, always thought something wasnt feeling right
>>
File: CIA.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>78326776
>>
i can't comment on that.
>>
File: 1463161092745.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1463161092745.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
u take that back u lil bish nigga
>>
reminder that us canadians wish we were americans
>>
File: 20160623_124838.png (71 KB, 385x227) Image search: [Google]
20160623_124838.png
71 KB, 385x227
>>
>>78326776
Location confirmed.

This is now a fallout thread as OP is...attending to other matters.
>>
File: canada.jpg (47 KB, 640x604) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
47 KB, 640x604
Daily reminder that Canada is a pathetic pseudo-country that should be on it's fucking knees thanking us for allowing them to exist.

>inb4 some lame ass attempt at Australian style shitposting
>>
Most of the "liberal" Canadian posters are shills.
>>
>>78328847
>implying Hillary and Justin won't get along just fine
>implying we're scared of Hillary
>>
>>78326776
Actual leaf here, how can I help?
>>
File: 1457389061119.gif (1015 KB, 300x195) Image search: [Google]
1457389061119.gif
1015 KB, 300x195
>>78329495
>Actual leaf

Very good, very authentic. The crisis actor performing the 'prime minister' role can mentor you if you're feeling unprepared.
>>
Who told you? Reported for slander
>>
File: 1450294488030.jpg (138 KB, 1380x1600) Image search: [Google]
1450294488030.jpg
138 KB, 1380x1600
>>78326776
DELETE THIS
>>
>>78327096

Make like a Canadian and leaf.
>>
>>78328847

>allowing us to exist

Canada as a nation makes for an incredibly wluseful huffer against russia who practically shares a border with us in the arctic. Do you realize how useful that was during the cold war? How much money it would cost the US to secure arctic border sovereignity, when you know russia would be a lot more aggressive about it if US owned that land esp. When they were the USSR. Right now they just split the bill for norad.
>>
File: spookies.jpg (53 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
spookies.jpg
53 KB, 700x700
>>78329999
Quads of truth
>>
>>78330744

truth
>>
>>78330744
I didn't say you don't have your uses.
That's one of the very few reasons why we allow you to exist.

You better hope we don't get low on lumber though.
>>
File: americanflag.png (429 KB, 636x418) Image search: [Google]
americanflag.png
429 KB, 636x418
>turning my flag upside down
reee fuck you
>>
have fun while Hitlery destroys your country.

Trudeau is a cuck but he's way better than that corrupt idiot.
>>
File: America_15d29d_1327362.jpg (80 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
America_15d29d_1327362.jpg
80 KB, 750x600
>>78331485
>>
File: Illumn.jpg (77 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
Illumn.jpg
77 KB, 780x720
>>78330744
>Canada is a "nation" that imports refuges to a temporary holding area until Hillary lets them all in.

>It produces nothing at all. There is no tangible economy. All that is known is that Hollywood has been convinced to make a bunch of movies there.

>As a consequence, you have all the digital effect teams and set to produce whatever false happening you want for local consumption anywhere in the world.
>>
>>78326776
OP is right this isn't a real country
>>
File: lipstick.jpg (28 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lipstick.jpg
28 KB, 1280x720
>>78326776
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QsCBUjVGgY
>>
you mother
>>
>>78326776
But we are real, why not visit one of our major cities as proof? They are all conveniently located right along the American border. Just don't stray too far north :^)
>>
>>78328847
Yeah, voting a nigger Muslim for president twice is how you run a country.

Enjoy Hillary.
>>
>>78326776
Fuck off comrade. I'm trying to feed my kids here
>>
File: 1458532527013.png (272 KB, 630x607) Image search: [Google]
1458532527013.png
272 KB, 630x607
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466534539155.webm
>>
>>78328425
This is what Americans visiting Canada think.
>>
File: Father and Son lighting a blunt.jpg (182 KB, 735x735) Image search: [Google]
Father and Son lighting a blunt.jpg
182 KB, 735x735
>>78331326
>You better hope we don't get low on lumber though.
Don't worry about it.
>>
I really think about this every day. Every time I see a large male, every time I think about a plane, every time somebody mentions the CIA, every time somebody asks about a mask, every time I weigh on the scale, every time somebody mentions the want to be a Dr. , every time somebody says they're not their friends, every time somebody mentions loyalty, every time somebody mentions Batman.

Holy shit. It's a part of me now. This scene is a big guy for me, and taking over my brain must have been a part of it's plan. Of course, Bravo Nolan you're a real human being and a true detective. I don't know what to do anymore. I wake up in the middle of the night and immediately yell FOR YOU! I just can't help it. Every dream I can remember for the past 6 months has had to do with this fucking scene. Even if it's just the faintest sound of the plane. Oh my God. Please save me. Somebody. I can't take it. My life is crashing with no survivors.
>>
After watching for the second time last night and previously viewed both Begins today and The Dark Knight a few days before to freshen my memory before I saw Rises, I can honestly say that without a doubt that Rises has surpass The Dark Knight. OK, on with my review.

When you think of the word "epic", what's the first thing that comes to mind? Well, if you're like me, you'll probably say Avengers or even Titanic. But in those terms, it only used loosely. But when you watch The Dark Knight Rises, it's truly fits the mold of the term "epic" in every way possible from exhilarating prologue of Bane's escape from the airplane, overall tone, the parallels with Begins, Bruce Wayne battling the inner turmoil of pain of losing Rachel along with the physical and psychological damage from being Batman over the years and not living life, the quieter moments between Wayne and Alfred, the climatic showdown at the end, and the first encounter between Batman and Bane, and the ending.

For me, the film wasn't really about Batman per say although he was the main character. In my eyes, it was the conclusion of Bruce Wayne journey that began in Begins to his fall in The Dark Knight to ultimately his rising up in Rises. In the beginning, he's the former half shell of the man whom he once was before plunging himself into the darkness persona that is Batman and never allowed himself to move past the pain of losing Rachel, the woman whom was going to wait for him when the day came that Gotham City no longer needed Batman. As Alfred once mentioned, he gave up the cape and cowl, but simply didn't live the life that he should be living. So, he kept holding onto that pain until things in Gotham became worse again.
>>
Christian Bale gives one of the best performances in the trilogy from feeling completely hopelessness and defenseless while watching his beloved city collapse under Bane's control and dealing with everything that he has endure over the last years from losing Rachel to having to go on the run as Batman from the police. It took a tremendous toll on him, not only physically, but psychologically as well.

I was very touched and moved by Michael Cain as Alfred. To me, he's the heart and soul of these films besides Oldman as Gordon. The pain that he conveys with his eyes and his dialogue with Bruce about Rachel choosing Dent to trying to make him understand that there's more to life besides being Batman. I wanted to cry when he delivered the emotional parts of the film because you as the viewer truly do feel for him trying to bring Bruce away from the bleakness of being consumed with Batman to embracing life in the lightness. Gary Oldman perfectly expresses the guilt and the huge weight of living a lie and it shows in Oldman's performance. The world in pretty much on his shoulders of having to not only live this terrible lie, but it also came at a personal cost as well.

I now see a bit of a younger Gordon in Joseph-Gordon Levitt performance as John Blake, it's reminds of Begins in a sense that Gordon started out as a idealist good cop in a corrupted city with a bit of Wayne in him due to being a orphan at a young age much like Bruce was at the beginning of Begins. As far as Blake's character arc was concerned, I think his the most important one in the film besides Bruce. I really like how Foley started out a man whom clearly distrusted Batman, but by the end of the film, he unwillingly gives his life as a real hero. Hathaway was absolutely spellbinding as Selina Kyle with the right amount of slyness and sexiness the iconic character thought she completely makes it her own.
>>
With Tom Hardy as Bane, he was such an great villain. Not only was he was incredibly smart with his plans for Gotham, but he was also a fierce brute of a force to be reckoned with. The fight scene between him and Batman in the sewers was brutal, but also mesmerizing at the same time. Of all the villains (Joker aside, of course), Bane is the most toughest foe that Batman has ever faced. He basically outmatches Batman in terms of strength and intelligence. I loved how he was trained by the League of Shadows especially the line where he tells Bruce that he used darkness as his ally and how the shadows belong to him. On the first viewing, I thought his death scene was pretty weak considering that he beats the living daylights out of Batman in their first encounter. But on the second viewing, it makes sense for him to die at the hands of Catwoman because if a canon shot from the batpod is needed to take him out, then it really shows how much of a beast Bane really was with his plan on liberating Gotham through violence much like Ra Al Gaul tried to accomplish in Begins even though Batman defended him by that point in the film. A lot of Hardy's performance as Bane was really conveyed through his eyes and mannerisms from the way he held the collar of his coat to his walk. It was frightening, yet scary at the same time along with the humanity in his connection with Talia.
>>
Cotillard (Talia aka Miranda Tate) didn't really impressed me too much on the first viewing. However, my opinion of her has changed on the second outing. I thought that it was interesting how she infiltrated Wayne Enterprises to develop the project and getting closer to Bruce, only to betray him near the end. It really mirrors Liam Nesson's. The cinematography was brilliantly done. The score from Hans Zimmer had a few themes merging from Begins and TDK, but also complete reinvented it into a new direction. I think Rises is probably one of the best tracks from the soundtrack. The editing flow seamlessly from one scene to another, but never felt not out of place. It just went along nicely. Not only The Dark Knight Rises is a amazing film, it also connects to our world that we live in today with terrorism and the thin line between the wealthy and the middle classes of society. When you view each film in this remarkable trilogy, it's one concise storyline with a beginning, a middle, and a end. Even though each film is different from each other (except from The Dark Knight, which is more of a standalone chapter), they're all interconnected in some ways, but it doesn't get too bogged down with endless plot threads or missing pieces that seem to plague most film trilogies. I plan on watching this a good 3 more times since it's one of the best films I had seen this year. To Nolan, I want to say thank you for beginning the remarkable story of Bruce Wayne/Batman to a fitting end. Sure, the task was hard, but you pulled it off effortlessly with such grace. 10/10 for me.
>>
File: americacanada.gif (57 KB, 556x321) Image search: [Google]
americacanada.gif
57 KB, 556x321
daily reminder that america is a little bitch country
>>
>>78337819
>>78337768
>>78337657
>>78337454
>>78337241
tl;dr
>>
>>78338488
LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU WRITE THAT. I'm happy you try so hard to insult! CANADA 3RD BEST EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IN THE WORLD. America....#17
ILMFAOOFAMOFLAMFLAMFOAFAMLMFA AHAHHAHAAHAHH GETTTTT OUTTTTA HEREEEEEE
>>
>>78338820
Sperg alert
>>
File: canada trudeau cuck.jpg (40 KB, 1080x540) Image search: [Google]
canada trudeau cuck.jpg
40 KB, 1080x540
>>78338413
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.