[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP Stephen Colbert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 19
File: Colbert Cuck.jpg (322 KB, 1278x676) Image search: [Google]
Colbert Cuck.jpg
322 KB, 1278x676
The next time you think "How can anyone find this funny, how can anyone watch this guy every night?". Just remember, nobody does.

>The franchise is coming off its lowest-rated week to-date. That unfortunate claim holds true in both the key 18-49 demographic (a 0.38 rating) and among total viewers (a nightly average of 2.054 million). Not only are those the lowest for a week of Colbert “Late Show” originals thus far, they’re even a new low including weeks of reruns. In other words, there’s currently a body count of “one” in the late-night wars.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/stephen-colbert-5-reasons-show-tanking-ratings-224348812.html
>>
File: ayy.jpg (5 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
5 KB, 192x192
>>78326005
>https://www.yahoo.com/tv/stephen-colbert-5-reasons-show-tanking-ratings-224348812.html

That's what you get for shitting on Trump, faggot.
>>
>>78326005
kys
>>
>>78326005
Looks like the bearrorists finally got their way.
>>
Seth Meyers is even worse than Colbert.
>>
How do they measure ratings or how much show is watched?
Its not like they can monitor who has what channel on at TV or does it?
>>
You know, I didn't even care about the Trump jokes.

It was his shilling for Hillary.

I lost all respect for him.
>>
>>78326434
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
We've had 8 years of his shitty politics, this is only natural.
>>
>>78326638
they gave a certain number of people something called a "nielsen box" that records whatever channels they watch and sends them data
>>
People are getting tired of the bullshit
>>
>>78326640
>It was his shilling for Hillary.
Did he really? Thats sad. I always accepted him for what he was, shilling and all, and still found him amusing from time to time.
>>
but...but... drumpf!
>>
>>78326005
Shame. He used to be really funny.
>>
>>78326638
There's a company, Nielsen, that pays people to attach boxes to their TVs. The idea is that enough people sign up for the boxes that it's a representative sample.
>>
>>78326005
I didn't even know he had a show after the Colbert Report until I saw a pol thread yesterday about him going off on guns/congress
>>
>the key 18-49 demographic

What does this mean even? Fucking everyone?

Seriously, fuck colbert.
Insult Trump, you get fucking dumped.

Hope he rots in hell for using his position of influence to poison this country.
>>
>>78327196
>colbert was ever funny
politics aside, his act got old quick
he appeals to teens and stoned college kids
>>
>>78326005
I know he had the YEARS of iconoclasm that made him, also, I can't help but think it actually helped the alt-right in the long run. He was talented and smart back even before the Daily Show days.

But, the endless shilling, the deception, the crookedness, he is no different, except maybe a little worse than American news media. He is failing, and I hope he does. I hope all of this cucked bullshit dies OP.
>>
>>78327272
Actually I remember having same box, you usually get free gift after year of six months, I never changed that shit.
And its stupid most people don't have it.
>>
>>78326005
I used to like Colbert. How times have changed.
>>
File: oh_wait_your_serious.gif (559 KB, 140x173) Image search: [Google]
oh_wait_your_serious.gif
559 KB, 140x173
>>78326005

He'll be out the door just like Conan. Sayonara, irrelevant crypto-kike. Even James Corden beats him.
>>
>>78326005
he is still better than John Oliver. Stephen atleast have some comedic timing unlike cringeworthy John.
still an idiotic libcuck
>>
>>78327781
>i used to be a teenage redditor. How times have changed
>>
>>78326005
People stopped watching him when he dumped doing his show with Comedy Central
>>
>>78326005
>https://www.yahoo.com/tv/stephen-colbert-5-reasons-show-tanking-ratings-224348812.html
Too bad John Oliver has high ratings.
>>
File: absolutelycurrent.jpg (201 KB, 454x340) Image search: [Google]
absolutelycurrent.jpg
201 KB, 454x340
>>78328059
you mean current year """"""guy""""""? i think hes hilarious
>>
>>78326005
Who could have foreseen this?
>>
>>78326005
He stopped being funny when he spun off the Daily Show into the Colbert Report. Incidentally that's when the Daily Show jumped the shark, too. Libs were funny during the Bush years (with brief encore during the 2011 teabagger chimpout). But since they've gained political power they've stopped being subversive or funny. Now they're dull establishment approved commedians.
>>
I liked the Colbert Report, but since he took over the Late Show, it is just pure shit.
Glad he is not going to make it.
Next creature to go needs to be John Oliver.
>>
>>78326005
its his fault. He decided to be a liberal pussy faggot.
>>
>>78327910
He's a pretty religious Catholic.
>>
Do you know how fucked the new Daily Show is since that darkie took over? Any rating info on that OP?
>>
>>78329164
>tea bagger
Redditor get the gone
>>
>>78327910
I dont care if Letterman is a mainstream democratic lib. He was funny as fuck. I miss him.
>>
>>78329375
fox viewing neocon newfag you have to go
>>
>>78326005
I literally played his show to put me to bed at night.
>>
His fault for shilling feminism and black lives matter.
Those groups don't watch his shit show. They're too busy arguing on Tumblr and disrupting vigils and events that aren't even about them.
>>
>>78326005
Good. I hope current year guy is gonna be next.
>>
John Oliver is worse. I can't stand to listen to even a minute of it. But some of my friends freaking love him.
>>
He called trump a Nazi. His show will fail
>>
>>78326005
he deserves it for being a cuck
>>
>>78327910
He's not a crypto-kike, he's a turbo good goy.
>>
>>78327396
average age of whites is over 45 m8
>>
File: colbert anita.jpg (21 KB, 500x410) Image search: [Google]
colbert anita.jpg
21 KB, 500x410
>>78326005
>preach about problematic white males not voting for Hillary hard enough
>surprised that your audience of FUCKING WHITE MALES starts tuning out your bullshit
>hardcore liberal cumshitters prefer to watch someone more leftwing than Colbert, the le current year man

Cuckbert made his bed, now he shall lie in it.
>>
>>78326951
>>78327272
>>78327755
>these guys don't know your cable box set does what a nielsen box does without even telling you
>>
File: 1465365945315.jpg (6 KB, 161x171) Image search: [Google]
1465365945315.jpg
6 KB, 161x171
>Viewership comprised of straight white males
>Panders to cucks, transfaggots, minority
>Spends every episode insulting majority straight white males
>All self respecting straight white males change channels
>Surprised when ratings drop
>>
>>78330075
He's not current year man. Of the 3 he was the best. Though he was super shit since he stopped his comedy central show.
>>
>>78326005
This brand of obnoxious humor only works when the conservatives are obviously wrong. I used to watch him and Stewart back in the early 2000s, and they seemed to be the only media outlet really going for the throat on important issues and not just staying balanced. The Iraq war, Bush's idiotic policies, all that shit. His absolute zenith was the time when the republicans actually invited him to that dinner, and in a speech he proceeded to shit all over them.

Fast forward to the 2010s and now it's the left's turn to be in power. And... well, they fuck everything up. The things that are obviously wrong with the world, the things that need to be ridiculed are either ignored or praised.

He was a broken clock, right twice per day.
>>
>>78326394
This actually, and not just because of meme magic. Jewart and Goybert became relevant during the Bush years, they had plenty of wind in their sails because they were going against the establishment.

Now they're defending the establishment and trying to fend off the real anti-establishment rebels, and there's nothing funny about defending that nor being the 6 millionth person on TV to shit on Trump.

The pendulum swung and they didn't. Also the writing on his new show is toothless and predictable.
>>
>>78326640
And having people like Anita on.
>>
Colbert literally let that Deray faggot sit at his desk so he could learn about his "white privilege". He also chose an uncharismatic nigger faggot to lead his band, which I'm sure helped tank his ratings further. Colbert the Cuck deserves a lynching, and this is coming from someone who mostly enjoyed the Colbert Report.
>>
You have one bullet /pol/, choose.

>Stephen Colbert
>Trevor Noah the South African Jon Stewart Wannabe
>Seth Meyers
>The Purple Fat blonde lady from that unfunny show
>John Oliver
>>
>>78331096
I choose to eat it myself. Don't have to put up with any of those guys then.
>>
>>78331096
Samantha Bee probably. Something about a woman """comedian""" doing the same old tired unfunny smug liberal shit that all the others have done forever pisses me off even more.
>>
>>78330197

Sure faggot, that's why $billions are paid to Nielsen by TV stations
>>
>>78331096
I kill Oliver because he's obviously doing the most effective shilling. I can't wait until Comedy Central has to fire Noah because their affirmative action hire was retarded.
>>
>>78331057
same, and yes, he's shown himself to be a toppest cuck, he even had a BLM wristband...
>>
>>78326005

>goes on a tirade about how guns are bad
>ratings suddenly drop

Pretty much dug his own grave right there
>>
>>78330075

He had that dumb bitch on his show? Wow. I bet Dave is shoveling the dirt onto himself. Why would he have her on the show?
>>
>>78326005
cmon he's sooo randum and funny you guys
Enjoy "Cartoon Donald Trump"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h6BXGkgkgE
>>
>>78330713
I wish the right had comedians to become a touch-point for our politics. Milo comes close, but he's just a pundit, not an entertainer.

We need our own disappointed idealist. Someone like George Carlin, who could (except when he was cucking himself with very outdated descriptions of the role of feminism and relations between men and women) call out the real underlying reasons for the problems of the world, and still be sympathetic to the people who really aren't to blame for the way things are.

Really, a good alt-right comic would sound 90% like George Carlin, devoid of the assholery of Gavin McInnes or that MDE guy. I know why we're like that-- I mean, being told you're morally reprehensible by self interested dysfunctionals all your life will make you feel like there's no point to being moral-- but you can't set up an appealing alternative without some kindness.
>>
It's 2 factors
Because he's a cuck shill jew who constantly tried to shit on Trump
Because people are using less and less television in their household because the Internet is 20x better and less advertisements/propaganda shoved down their throats.

TL;DR
Colbert is a cuck who deserves what's getting to him and Television will be kill by Internet in a few decades.
>>
>>78331096
Trevor. That nigger shits on Trump every episode worst than Colbert and his only other shtick is reminding people he's from Africa a million times. At least Colbert's anti-Trump jokes can occasionally be funny, but fuck both of both of these cunts for shilling Hillary.
>>
Guys.. Maybe we just don't get it. Maybe he's doing a satire on liberals as we know them, just as he was doing a satire on conservatives with the Colbert Report...
>>
All the late shows are leftist propaganda machines. It's so blatant you'd have to be retarded to not notice.
>>
>>78330487

No, I'm saying that liberals prefer le current year man, who is even more extreme than Colbert.
>>
File: 1466007321276.jpg (44 KB, 416x612) Image search: [Google]
1466007321276.jpg
44 KB, 416x612
>>78326005
>mfw I used to like Colbert
>watched him join the Late Show
>watched him turn into a complete propoganda puppet
>literally like he has a hand up his ass
>lost all respect for him
>can't enjoy him ever again
>>
>>78332005

Sam Hyde is supposedly doing a show. We shall see.
>>
>>78326005
YES !!!

bump for happening
>>
>>78331377
>cable being a massive info trap means everyone has cable
>>
>>78326005
Because it got political and bullshit. This turns off viewers.

Letterman knew to keep his fucking mouth out of it and just say funny shit about lampshades and get cool bands to play.
>>
>>78332396
Yeah, Sam Hyde. His problem is that the's extremely nasty towards outsiders. George Carlin was inspiring. Hell, he's still inspiring, because most of what he said applies just as well to Obama's America and Merkel's Europe as it did to the Bush regime.
>>
>>78332856
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_Zqbg6QThg

This is what we need.
>>
>>78326005
Appeasing progressives only works in the short run. After that people just turn away from your shit to alternatives.
>>
>>78326005
>he thought he could keep people from becoming rightwing as they age
>his audience is leaving
>new young kids dont care about his show or cable tv as much
>>
>>78332574
IP TV being the same shit
>>
>>78326638
And how do they air shows when one part of the country is still asleep? Does CBS run those late-night shows on some smaller network for those other states?
>>
>>78331096
What about that annoying liberal Larry nigger evening show or whatever the fuck? Someone help me out, I can't remember the name.
>>
>>78326005
Good, now that he isn't hiding behind satire anymore everyone sees him as the true shrill liberal he is.
>>
I think Colbert will never admit it to himself, but people liked his character more than they ever liked him. It may have been satire, but people obviously enjoy watching an over the top right wing character and many people will be shocked when they actually make a good point.
Being a zealous Catholic with a massive ego and paranoia is much more entertaining than being literally every other late night host with a big name. Colbert's character can go to a White House dinner and shit on the President mercilessly, Colbert than man can only be taught about privilege.
>>
>>78333306
What is tape delay and a broadcast network you fucking retard
>>
>>78331849
Trump effect
>>
>>78326005
It's over, Cuckbert is finished. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
>>
File: 1445321353768.jpg (36 KB, 322x456) Image search: [Google]
1445321353768.jpg
36 KB, 322x456
>>78333402
He is the worst.
>aren't White people so fucking terrible
>better apologize for slavery Whitey
>you my real nigger Obama

I don't watch much TV but I would hope his ratings are near zero.
>>
>>78326005
sjw programming has never been successful in the ratings or at the box office
>>
>>78329388
At least you could have counted on Letterman to give Trump a fight when he was actually on his show. Colbert completely chickened out of that and just joked behind his back and only because it was the allowable opinion.

None of those hosts ever gives their guests any shit. It's mostly a directed 40 minute commercial for whatever product the shills have payed for.
>>
>>78334259
The Colbert Bump has turned into the Trump Dump
>>
>>78332856
And you know what? I just realized something. All the stuff I talked about, the fact that it's impossible to have a positive message on the right wing... I think this is what the people in power count on. It's now impossible to oppose them without also having earning the ire of the gays, the trans lobby, BLM, feminism etc. They've managed to weaponize their underclass, where previously they had to keep them oppressed.

Brilliant fucking strategy, if it was planned. I don't have any inkling what they're going to do about Islam though.
>>
>>78334380
johnathon leibowitz did pretty well
>>
>>78333968
And when he tries to be edgy it just comes across as disgusting. My mom never liked him but she saw that clip of him drawing the swastika for Trump and was disgusted by him in a way I had never seen. The left has only gotten away with their bullshit from apathy, not from increasing support. Once you show anyone their true tactics, and the reality of what they are pushing they cringe like anyone real human
>>
>>78330075
Cucking himself before fucking Deray was much worse than giving that harpy a mass media platform.
>>
>>78334731
Then why did he quit? Because he knew his fuel was running out and he was unwilling to criticize the liberals.
>>
>>78326005
Maybe liberals are finally learning that his news reports are shit.
>>
>>78330197
Troof. Nielsen boxes were necessary in the 80s and 90s, but the newer cable boxes are computers that run their own operating systems and are capable of uploading data.
>>
>>78334175
So every state/timezone has its own CBS version? How does anybody get over the fact nowadays you're getting several hours old jokes?
>>
>>78326005
A show about a liberal regurgitating the liberal bullshit that liberal millennials are already reading on plebbit. Only gen x'ers and boomers watch tv nowadays, and boomers dont watch liberal garbage.
>>
>>78329685

he is shit when he does his political left wing BS

but its good when he does non-political stuff usually in the second part of his show like retirement plans, debt buyers, credit reports etc that are just BS happening and not really a left or right issue
>>
>>78326638
Cable and satellite boxes spy on their customers. Permission for this is in the fine print of the contract they sign when starting service. For broadcast viewers, the Nelson box others mentioned is used.
>>
>>78334956
You didn't watch his show then if you think he was running low on fuel. He was ample with his criticism of the left but he and his writers still had huge bias so they took issue with different things.
He fucked off for a month to do a movie and oliver got his own show by just doing a fill in. The colbert got the golden position, one that he probably was waiting for for years to vie for.
I bet he was just tired and didn't want to go on with Colbert leaving.
>>
I think the main reason is that late night shows aren't funny and young people don't watch them. Bringing in Colbert was supposed to bring in the young people but they don't like the format. Strangers with Candy was a GOAT show though.
>>
File: not jimmy fallon.png (2 MB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
not jimmy fallon.png
2 MB, 1360x768
>this actually made the cut for the episode
>>
>>78329375
It's teabaggot. Get it right, or pay the price.
>>
File: 1392497003174.png (394 KB, 631x627) Image search: [Google]
1392497003174.png
394 KB, 631x627
>>78327910
>tfw craig ferguson won't come back
>>
>>78332745
>this
once you start injecting your own political views on to a show and attempt to shove it down the viewers throats you tend to lose viewers fast

People watch these shows to be entertained, not lectured to and shit on for not agreeing with the host
>>
>>78335407
>stuff that is just BS happening and not really a left or right issue

Why can't the political comedians focus on these kinds of things? This is low-hanging fruit that only rich corporate jews want so they can squeeze as much shekels out of us as possible. God help me, are there no more satirists who just want to make fun of everyone and have no agenda?

I'll admit I don't watch Colbert's new show because I just love his old character so much. I believe that's why his ratings are so low. But if he really is shilling for Clinton then he doesn't deserve to be a talk show host. No presidential candidate should be able to get an "endorsement" from a comedian, and no real comedian should leave any politician untouched from scrutiny.
>>
>>78326005
I've never watched him.
>>
>>78334340
last time I looked both his show and Trevors Daily show had shit the bed in the ratings.

Pretty much the only thing keeping em around at this point is Viacom are turbo soros type jews afraid of the backlash from cancelling the 2 negro shows they championed as being so progressive.

Only single thing Comedy Central has that can steamroll in the ratings is Southpark
>>
>>78327196
No.
>>
>>78335835

someone post the source
>>
couldn't watch him after he left the colbert report, and before that I had to avoid cringing a lot of the time, but he was still funny. He will be fine and you should not care because nobody else does
>>
>>78335983
Wasn't/isn't funny.
>>
>>78326005
He's my fifth cousin and a liberal shill

Fuck em
>>
>>78326005
>When you realize that he is really a homosexual and not playing a wacky character.

He grosses me out.
>>
>>78335706
He became a tame tiger compared to what he had done under the Bush administration. Those issue he took up after that seemed just important on the surface.

I personally think it was his struggle on how to proceed from there on out. He was still the center point of liberal opinion making at that point and when you take a look at the memetic warfare this is where they lost. With him gone and people like Letterman leaving too there was no one left on the air brainwashing the masses. The right has developed alternative networks and shows but where is the left without their indoctrinators?
>>
>>78337434
If Colbert were my cousin I'd give him endless shit about his show tanking and WHY
>>
>>78326005
So has the countdown started until they fire him and poach Conan from TBS?

I hate The Big Bang Theory and other CBS sitcoms as much as the next guy, but TBBT and whatever replaces it could be a god-tier lead-in for Conan on CBS, especially given the synergies in terms of viewership demographics.

I'm sure the Viacom execs are thinking the exact same thing.
>>
show is too political for normies i think

the human slugs who actually watch late night dont want to hear it
>>
>>78331096
Oliver.
I can't fucking stand his face.
>>
>>78336426
South Park tends to put everybody through the ringer. They are past their prime tho
>>
>>78337847
this. old colbert had pretty interesting non-political news bits. his interviews were awesome. he did cool patriotic shit like saving hte winter olympics and funding monuments.

his "better know a district" bits set a new bar for comedy
>>
>>78326005
>not copying based Leno like Jimmy did

i guess hes an idiot and didnt want to succeed
>>
>>78326005
It's because the Late Show is on after most of his audiences' bedtimes.
>>
>>78338019
Trey and Matt know full well the show is past its prime but the thing is they can make an episode in like 3 days and Viacom give them dumptrucks fulla money to keep the show going.

Big reason why the shows tend to be so reverent to whats currently happening because they don't start making that current season until a few weeks before its premiere
>>
>>78329340
the two replacement hosts are so bad comedy central decided to air south park in the 7pm re-run hour instead of them
>>
>>78334340
>>78336920
God, that reminds me of that time when he had le black science man as a guest after the Curiosity rover landed on Mars. One of his dumbass comedian wannabe panelists was hollering/shrieking
>WHY SHOULD WE GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MARS
>IS IT EASIER TO HAVE SEX IN SPACE

Terrible. Even reddit was butthurt about it.
>>
>>78331096
Trevor
I used to love the Daily Shoah with Jon Lebowitz
>>
>>78338333
the week he spent doing the show from middle east military bases was pretty awesome too.
>>
>>78326005

Liberals 'comedy' shows are at saturation point with a diminishing audience.
>>
>>78330075
her nose looks like a dick
>>
>>78335983
the skeleton was the main reason to watch his show, and craig is doing other shit now

rankings
GP and the Fergs
(((((((power gap))))))))
(((((((power gap))))))))
(((((((power gap))))))))
(((((((power gap))))))))
Join or die

(((((((power gap))))))))
(((((((power gap))))))))
(((((((power gap))))))))
(((((((power gap))))))))
(((((((power gap))))))))
literal trash

>unranked
celebrity meme game
>>78337076
it's one of his 5 most recent shows, i dont remember which one though

primewire has em but i can't be arsed to sit through them and find which one
>>
>>78326434
>kys

this abbreviation is wrong to anyone from nordic countries, I can't see past the meaning in danish
>>
>>78338605
I'll agree that most of South Park's gags are played out, but I think the formula of keeping right on top of current events still makes it more than worth watching.

>>78338019
They only appear to put everyone through the ringer because Trey and Matt are both die-hard libertarians.
>>
>>78326005
delicious
>>
File: 3ad.jpg (118 KB, 492x506) Image search: [Google]
3ad.jpg
118 KB, 492x506
>>78327658
>he never watched Strangers With Candy

Embarrassing
>>
>>78340125
Strangers with candy was GOAT-tier writing. God damned masterful.
>>
>>78329164
This. This a thousand times over.

I hated Bush, the neocons, and their bastard children the Tea Party as much as the next Jon Stewart-fellating numale.

I also throught that Stewart was a whiny, preachy ass, but I watched him because the enemy of my enemy was my friend. To that end, OG Colbert Report hit the fucking spot back in the high days of second-rate Dubya insanity, when 20 year-old me wanted to punch the TV any time I saw O'Reilly or Hannity's smug mugs.

Then, after 8 awful years of "freedom fries", "united we stand", and "support the troops" as a means of beating down folks who thought that Saddam dindu nuffin, the left finally won, and won big. It felt like a breath of fucking fresh air.

Then, it all went to hell, and the Dem's ended up being even worse than Dubya was, mixing his neoconservative politics with race-baiting and other identity political distractions. "United we stand" was replaced by "black lives matter", and now those Bush years feel comfy AF, because at least he didn't feel like he had it out for western culture as a whole while he fucked the country to death in the name of his wealthy globalist backers.

With that, Stewart and Colbert just started feeling preachy and insufferable, with none of the subversive edge that they had in 2003-2007 and for that brief period in 2010-2011.
>>
File: craigferguson.jpg (403 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
craigferguson.jpg
403 KB, 2000x1334
>>78326005
get'em the fuck out of here, and hire Craig Ferguson.
>>
>>78331096

Oliver easily. The rest have already killed themselves.
>>
Every time John Oliver uploads a video, flag it. Teach that guy a lesson.
>>
>>78335258
some shows play in multiple timezones at the same time so you'll get an advertisement like 5pm est/4pm cst, and other shows(such as live television) comes on all time zones at the same time.

no one really cares that they're getting hours old jokes since it doesn't affect their lives in the slightest that someone a hundred miles away heard the joke before them. and even the first timezone to watch it is hearing the joke after the studio audience.
>>
Colbert's problem is that he forgot the saying "don't ever meet your heroes". Even liberals that loved him and John Stewart dropped him when he began shilling for Hilary (which is a no-no until Sanders concedes at the convention next month). And he didn't do it just once, he does it almost every night.

Also, the whole motivation behind casual late night shows (ie seeing celebs in a casual setting) has been taken over by the Internet. On that note, Colbert also fucked up thinking that all people want to hear is him whining about evil conservatives. In reality, people wanted to see him make jokes about the media, not the things the media reports on. With TV overall declining (most of CNN are people checking twitter or facebook) there's just not as much source material anymore. Stewart knew to get out when the going was still good.

You'll see more of this in the coming years, as Google and FB become the dominant news aggregate sources and not CNN or CBS.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 530x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 530x800
>>78331849
That is SOOOOO fucking cringe I only watch it for 1min...
>>
>all the late night shows are talking about Brexit
>all of them saying they should remain
>because of business and less strict borders
>every time

I think i've figured out what the best option is for britain
>>
>>78326005
Figured as much. Did political satire for so many years he just can't turn it off and people are sick of it
>>
File: 1460400251311.jpg (56 KB, 683x511) Image search: [Google]
1460400251311.jpg
56 KB, 683x511
>>78330838
>>78330075
fuck
>>
>>78326640
This is it. I can stand anti-Trump jokes because I'm a big boy that doesn't let comedians hurt his fee fees or change his opinions on candidates, but that blatant disgusting Hillary shilling was truly awful.
>>
>>78330838
he had that spook from blacklivesmatter on too
>>
>>78326640
This.
Trump has thick skin and so do I, but double-standards and hypocrisy make me furious.
Hillary is objectively a worse candidate and a morally bankrupt human being. By not only pulling his punches but actively throwing himself under her feet it shows the partisan politics has swallowed him up. He is nothing more than a suit anymore.
>>
>>78332005
Dennis Miller
>>
>>78326638
They give little boxes to a small sample of the population that records data on what they watch and then they base the ratings off of that. its statistics.
>>
>>78332005
The media of hollywood/tv is blatantly liberal. There has been books on the subject where actors have to give at least lip service to the Dems or they aren't hired.

With new media making them irrelevant, the right wing is becoming the new and wild counterculture. The left is now the mainstream narrative you can be naughty about by saying an uncomfortable truth, getting youtube famous by slugging some leftist cuck who can't help but screech.
>>
>>78332005
we have Colin Quinn, Nick Dipaolo, and Kevin Brennan

Norm claims he's apolitical, but there's definitely some conservatism going on there. especially back on Weekend Update when Jim Downey was writing for him.

Dave Smith from LoS is a libertarian, but has been particularly brutal towards hillary. his Joe Rogan episode wasted no time and immediately was blasting hillary about the rapist she got off.

it seems like this political season is pulling the funny conservatives out of the woodwork.

and this is kinda related: South Park is very libertarian, and spent almost all of last season eviscerating the left.
>>
>>78329164
>>78340785
>because a republican was in the white house, that means jon stewart was going against the grain

no, he still had the media and all the cool kids backing him
wasnt edgy in the slightest
stop trying to rationalize your faggot years and just admit you were wrong
>>
>>78351084
South Park also literally killed Canadian Trump by raping him to death, however this is just Stone and Parker being unbiased in their own way.

In their own words "I hate conservatives but I really fucking hate liberals."
>>
>>78333805
>not seeing it before
you must have been some 12 year old kid when he was on, because it was pretty obvious on his last show
>>
>>78352742
>he actually watched Colbert
Cuck detected
>>
>>78326638

You can sign up for a thing called a Nelson Box that sends information to a company about what shows you are currently watching. This is how all TV channels and shows keep track of their ratings.
>>
>>78327910

RIP in fucking piece Conan.

>Finally gets dream job of tonight show.
>Gets kicked off because of unfunny kike Jay
>Moves to TBS.
>Becomes liberal huge box who only tells Trump or Larry King is old jokes.
>>
>>78330713
>fat faggot with rich dad
>exactly like romney in every way
>fat and blustering
nice revolution you got there patriot
>>
>Late night show goes from funny variety show with celeberties to Daily Show knock off that's friendly enough for basic cable.
>Wonder why no one likes your show.
>>
>>78331096
John Oliver definitely, ever since that Trump video he has been getting so many viewers.
>>
>>78330713
Very true. I liked both during the Bush years, but when he left everything kept being the Republicans' fault to them. They quickly became intolerable. I haven't even watched his new show.
>>
File: 14-john.jpg (42 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
14-john.jpg
42 KB, 529x352
>>78357725
>>
I lost all respect for him when he gave his seat to that blm nigger.
>>
F
>>
>>78326005
He deserved a lot better than that. But i don't watch late-night talk shows anyway
>>
From the few clips I saw it was obvious that he was shilling for Hilary throughout the primaries.
His ultra-left followers probably didn't like him making jokes about their favorite communist jew.
>>
>>78331096
Line them all up in a line and shoot through the throat. A la Dwight from the office.
>>
File: john-oliver-240.jpg (20 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
john-oliver-240.jpg
20 KB, 240x320
>>78331096
Oliver.

He is constantly quoted in the headlines in my google news feed, making him both the hardest to avoid and the most damaging to society.
>>
>>78358872

He's a jew. The surname changed, but the nose is there to be seen.
>>
>>78339537
it actually does
>>
>>78326005
I think a lot of people thought he was seriously the right wing John Stewart when he was on Comedy central.

Once they realized that he was just one more lefty, useful idiot, and not a funny one at that, they dropped him.
>>
Why is there so many faggots in here shitting on Oliver? granted, hes not the performer that Stewart or Colbert (on the Colbert report) was, at all. But the show itself has spend huge amounts of money shit disturbing the real world multiple times, is that not what everyone here wants?
can we at least agree Larry Wilmore is the king of shit tier.
>>
>>78326616
This.
>>
>>78334501
This. In terms of interviewing David Letterman was the best and not afraid to shit on whatever his guests were there to shill.
>>
>>78331096
John Oliver
>>
>>78362962
No. Larry Wilmore is below shit tier
>>
>>78326640
>Shilling for Hillary

No. It's shilling for Bernie. His liberal audience cheers like he's jesus himself for saying his name.
>>
>>78326434
Be older or go away, idiot. You 15 years old humor isn't aprreciated.
>>
>>78326005
What about that dindu that took over the daily show? Is he doing well?
He is so cringy totally unfunny
>>
>>78331096
Oliver because people legitimately take him seriously and go to him for their opinions about issues
>>
>>78334501
Thats what i miss about Stewart, especially towards the end. there were a few really tense interviews where he destroyed the guest
>>
File: 1465881563746.png (96 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1465881563746.png
96 KB, 396x385
>>78331096
one right between the eyes for current year
>>
>>78326616
Fucking ((((((((((Seth Meyers)))))))))) is proof that Jews control the media. How else would someone so unfunny get a show otherwise?
His """jokes""" are only topical and pandering.
>>
>>78340785
how long have you been a homosexual?
Oh right, summer.
>>
>>78332207
His acting has certainly improved anon.
>>
>>78371218
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4
>>
>>78340797
Seriously. I've heard him talk about how many years sober he is, but damn, if every night he was sauced it would be the funniest thing on tv.
>>
>Comedian suddenly becomes not funny when he gets moved from cable to network TV

Stop the presses everybody
>>
>>78326616
If there was a kike I would gas, it would be Seth Meyers.
>>
He should have stayed in character

Also needs to fire his entire fucking jew staff
>>
>>78326005
He came off too strong with his liberal politics, instead of his late night show just being a good time for everyone he basically just made it a reverse of the Colbert Report. I gave it a chance because he's a good entertainer when he's not being an annoying liberal cunt but I dropped his show after the second week.
>>
>>78326005
Shits on Trump and then has a Black Lives Matter cunt on.
No wonder.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>78356796

Yea I feel really bad for conan honestly. I don't think he wants to take the show in the lame libshit humor direction its been going. I read that the new head of TBS wants to replace his timeslot with Samantha Bee, so he has no choice but to do that kind of schtick
>>
>>78369421
>Seth (((Seriously I'm NOT jewish))) Meyers
Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.