[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
discrimination IS okay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: okay.png (170 KB, 340x1106) Image search: [Google]
okay.png
170 KB, 340x1106
>race based affirmative action upheld by SCOTUS for UT austin university

so if its okay for the public university in the name of diversity does that mean states can say no to [omitted] "refugees" for the sake of holistic considerations?
>>
well fuck yourselves then

If this is the case then i dont see why SCOTUS doesnt immediately allow Tx to refuse access to immigrants based on hollistic reasons just like what UT was saying.
roberts actually did the right thing this time and dissented
>>
>>78325677
So you are basically back into segregation once again ?

What a time to be alive.

I still have difficulty to understand the liberals mental gymnastics about races which does not exist but apparently do.
>>
File: waterboarding.jpg (114 KB, 634x606) Image search: [Google]
waterboarding.jpg
114 KB, 634x606
>>78328218
do* not "does"
>>
Stay mad, Becky.
>>
File: 1466624958309.jpg (138 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
1466624958309.jpg
138 KB, 1024x819
>>78328218
>>78328218
that pic,my fookin sides m9. the argumentation in the highest court of my country was without any bantz added
>MUH HOLISTIC PROCESS AND DIVERSITY
im disgusted but since thats the case im hoping and betting on the govenor of tx rolling with it and dropping the hammer on illegals and throwing them out by the power of "holistic obligations to the law", if only
>>
>>78325677
Anyone with even the most basic understanding of the law knows that affirmative action is OK.

The girl that sued UT Austin over this didn't even have any evidence to prove that she was rejected because of affirmative action, she was simply rejected and sued the school. Maybe it would be possible for her to win if she wasn't completely retarded.
>>
>>78329869
>affirmative action is okay
>racial discrimination is okay if it benefits minorities
Fuck off.
>>
>>78328218
Here's the real kicker; it's the blacks that want it.
>>
>>78330280
>muh feelings
The state has a compelling interest to promote diversity. This seems stupid to the average retard on /pol/, but to the government it's enough for them to use affirmative action. You can cry about how this is unfair to whites in your little echo chamber, but what you're saying has no basis in the real world.
>>
>>78329869

>4-3 split
>"the law is clear and obvious!!!"
>>
>>78330636
>diversity is good because muh feelings
What you're saying has no basis in the real world.
>>
>>78329869
She's also getting absolutely torched on social media with #BeckyWithTheBadGrades
Because #feminismworks
>>
>>78330636
>The state has a compelling interest to promote diversity
thats funny i dont see that anywhere in the the constitution of the united states of america of in the constitution of TEXAS
>>
>>78330967
I never said that diversity is good, retard. I said that promoting diversity is a good enough reason for the state to use affirmative action. This has nothing to do with my feelings or opinions, it's the law.
>>
>>78331190
its a made up fucking law with no basis in the constitution, it shouldnt exist, this isnt the 1800's anymore, everything should be merit based
>>
>>78331186
Not every law is based on the constitution, genius.
>>
>>78325677

God, I miss Scalia.
>>
File: medschool.jpg (126 KB, 1286x383) Image search: [Google]
medschool.jpg
126 KB, 1286x383
>>78325677
>your brain surgeon is a nigger or spice
>what do
>>
>>78331481
spic*
>>
>>78331481
>spice
>huge surge of Indian doctors in the US
You're not actually wrong
>>
>>78331317
>Not every law is based on the constitution
thats the very problem im arguing also see >>78331481
that kind of shit is not good for the country
>>78331449
>tfw youll never hear scalia BTFO journalist in a legal,profffessional, and official 10 page arguement
>>
>>78331303
I'm pretty sure it actually does have some basis in the constitution, I'll try to find it if you give me some time.
>>
>>78331722
okay im all ears for learning something new, if you have time please do, ill wait
>>
>>78330636
>The state has a compelling interest to promote diversity
why
>>
>>78331722
The court is wrong. Affirmative action is discrimination and violates equal protection.
>b-b-b-but the court is infallible, muh precedent
Why is cuckoldry such a big part of the curriculum at law schools?
>>
>>78331843
Nope, it's definitely unconstitutional
>>
>>78332350
i knew it, the SCOTUS has been doing whatever they want though so its almost no surprise, i forget what decision but back in may SCOTUS said "we unanimously decided" without giving their legal opinions they just willed it into existence without quoting why what they were doing was legal, sad times
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.