[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KEK, the MADMAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 21
File: kek.gif (33 KB, 556x225) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
33 KB, 556x225
https://www.lyingcrookedhillary.com/
>>
>>78325563
Holy shit that's funny
>>
>>78325563
noice
>>
>>78325563
Delete your account.
>>
>>78326308
Go suck an Arabs balls. Also Allah is a pig fucker.
>>
>>78326445
0/0

That's sucking allahs's balls
>>
File: image.png (114 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114 KB, 2048x1536
10/10 website
We 1995 again
>>
File: image_at_2016_06_22_08_11_pm.png (494 KB, 599x394) Image search: [Google]
image_at_2016_06_22_08_11_pm.png
494 KB, 599x394
>>78326308
>flag

Your country is a pussy shithole now.
>>
>>78326748
shoo shoo millenial scum
>>
>>78326841
>Your country is a pussy shithole now.
>now
Your country has been a pussy shithole for decades.
>>
File: cunt59.png (4 MB, 1600x1189) Image search: [Google]
cunt59.png
4 MB, 1600x1189
the dnc is very worried about her scandals
>>
>>78326748
Fuck, sorry kraut.

Trump cheaped out, but it looks like this and here's a link to Lie #1 video (he's going down the list).

fb/DonaldTrump/videos/10157200771565725/
>>
File: 9a4.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
9a4.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>78327018
>Your country has been a pussy shithole for decades.

USA is still the best country in the world. Fuck you Austrian faggot
>>
>>78327020
ZYKLON BEN
DOES IT AGAIN
>>
>>78325563
We should really get this trending on Twitter. Why are we not shilling for the lord emperor? He needs us.
>>
>>78327220
>USA is still the best country in the world.

In being the most non-white formerly white country maybe.
>>
>>78326935
>t. millenial
>>
>>78327352
>We should really get this trending on Twitter. Why are we not shilling for the lord emperor? He needs us.

Because our army of actual people can't compete with bots or twitter/google Cabal.

But I tweeted and we should start using a good hashtag for this.

Take a look at DJT's twitter, he's shit posting, but forgot to add a hashtag to the link.
>>
>>78327624
>In being the most non-white formerly white country maybe.

California's GDP just surpassed France's, and is currently the 6th largest economy in the world.

And that is 1 state out of 50.

You figure out why we're better than any Eurofag country, especially your shitstain on the map country.
>>
>>78327949
And yet we all wish we could dump CA into the sea and go back to our own business.

They just don't get it.
>>
>>78327949
>my continent sized country has country sized states that do as well as other countries

Well done, Bobby Joe.

>You figure out why we're better than any Eurofag country
All you have is being the globalist kikes' favorite golem.
Somene with dignity would feel shame instead of pride.
>>
>>78328149
I don't feel shame of being American because it's a diverse country and although I hate niggers, spics and leftards, there's still lower level cuckage here than in a country like Germany where 99% is cucked.
>>
>>78328149
implying size or population matters

my state has 3 million less people than Sweden and is a tenth the size of Sweden yet has a comparable GDP.
>>
>>78328368
>and although I hate niggers, spics and leftards, there's still lower level cuckage here than in a country like Germany where 99% is cucked.
What do you base that on other than denial?

>I don't feel shame of being American because it's a diverse country
>anyone else being more cucked than you
Kek
>>
>>78328676
You know, I've only bought your silver philharmonics. Should I buy your gold?
>>
>>78328676
>anyone else being more cucked than you

You're talking about the kike owned media you fucking tool. Many Americans are uncucked. There are 320+ million people in this country.

Stop watching niggerish MSM shit like CNN or FB feeds, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>78328650
>my state has 3 million less people than Sweden and is a tenth the size of Sweden yet has a comparable GDP.
Why do you act as if your state is a seperate entity instead of a part of and cooperating with a bigger support structure?

Sweden didn't have that most of its history.

Just look at how spiritually dead you are when all you care about are some shekels. You're truly the model after which the kikes want to design the world after.
>>
>>78329120
>You're talking about the kike owned media you fucking tool. Many Americans are uncucked.
You're not one of them, rationalizing your diverse cesspit away with material nonsense.

I don't watch any TV by the way, but considering that you're the center of medial Jewry, that just adds another stone to the Mount Cuckmore that is America.
>>
>>78329187
>Just look at how spiritually dead you are when all you care about are some shekels. You're truly the model after which the kikes want to design the world after

Well said. I really only bought some of you silver because not many countries praise great art so openly on their coinage.
>>
File: s3.reutersmedia.jpg (25 KB, 522x429) Image search: [Google]
s3.reutersmedia.jpg
25 KB, 522x429
Austria has 8.47 Million people and lives in a location that's secluded.

The only way your government can get fully cucked is to allow migrant niggers that the EU wants, and you have been vigilantly opposed about letting migrant niggers in. For that, I tip my hat to you, but don't try to compare a small country like Austria to a 320+ Million Pop. Union like USA.
>>
BLOODY FUCKING MURDER

The hairs on my neck stood up when I listened to his speech yesterday
>>
>>78329592
>ut don't try to compare a small country like Austria to a 320+ Million Pop. Union like USA

I'm not. I just like to remind some Americans of reality sometimes when they go on tirades about how cucked this or that country is.

That shitstain that is your picture is something you'll never be able to wash off by the way.
>>
>>78329843
What do you get when you buy Canadian gold?

Well, you get queen lizzy. And on the other side is A FUCKING LEAF Jesus Christ Canada.
>>
>>78329541
>You're not one of them, rationalizing your diverse cesspit away with material nonsense.

USA was built on immigration. There are many fine German, Italian, Irish lads that built this country with their bare hands.

Then we gave niggers freedom and allowed women to fuck men in the ass with a giant dildo....and now we are allowing the shitskins to come in by the dozen (and we all know how they don't assimilate based on evidence in Rapey Sweden and other countries like Kebab Germany and Londonistan).

Yeah, we fucked up in a few areas, but it's still a great country despite what you say.

I lived around the world so I'm not some dumb nigger kike who only lived in one state.
>>
File: theresientaler.jpg (66 KB, 380x200) Image search: [Google]
theresientaler.jpg
66 KB, 380x200
>>78330427
What's it with women on coins?
>>
>>78330517
>USA was built on immigration
Of "free white men with upstanding moral character".
How can you be fine with your state of being when even I, someone that has nothing to do with it, is saddened and embarrased by it?
>>
File: 1445313162485.png (17 KB, 250x206) Image search: [Google]
1445313162485.png
17 KB, 250x206
It's beautiful
>>
>>78330784
That's rare coins for professionals.

As for women, it's normal for men to give praise to the beauty of the female form.
>>
>>78331055
>As for women, it's normal for men to give praise to the beauty of the female form.

Yeah, but shouldn't they pick hotter women for that?
>>
>>78330784
And if you want to look at a king btw it's pretty easy to get a proper British Sovereign with a king on it. They're quite popular and were even intended to be used as coins of the realm.
>>
>>78327698
>Because our army of actual people can't compete with bots or twitter/google Cabal.
We got the Cruz sex scandal going.
We disliked that gay shit on YouTube.
We raised money for numerous causes. Dohner, pants up don't loot billboard, zimzam.

We really need to organize if we are gonna get our emperor in office.
>>
>She stood in front of the flag-draped coffins of four Americans that died serving their country and peddled the lie that the video was to blame both to the victims’ families and the American public.

Holy fuck that sentence. If Donald wrote this, or atleast dictated it like he does his tweets, he's one of the best wordsmiths ever. He worded that sentence to inspire rage and hatred of Hillary so perfectly
>>
File: 1447081158788.jpg (505 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447081158788.jpg
505 KB, 1920x1080
>>78325563
>The Benghazi attacks were a preventable tragedy disgraced further by Hillary’s web of lies.

>tragedy disgraced further

He's trolling here. I support this.
>>
File: 1458530012220.jpg (84 KB, 632x800) Image search: [Google]
1458530012220.jpg
84 KB, 632x800
>>78330937
>How can you be fine with your state of being

Who says I am fine with it's current state?
I am just saying I'm tired of people giving shit to the USA when the USA has given so much to the world.

Americans are hard working (sometimes to a fault)...and yes a lot of them have no morals or they're dead inside, but we can blame the leftards for this, especially that nigger Obongo and his terrorist administration holding this country hostage.

It's not like we had a better choice in 2008, it as going to be Shillary Clinton or John McCain, who is quite possibly the most retarded fuckstain in the world.

In the USA, it usually goes like this.

Dem > Repub > Dem > Repub.

There's no way a Democrat will win this time around and the Obongo BS will be eradicated by the God Emperor for the next 8 years. So don't fret my Eurofag friend, things will be ok.

I just hate Leftards when they demoralize the whole nation into submission.

It's just the way things are. Americans fuck up all the time, but make the right decision once in a while. We're like a petulant child that the world loves but hates at the same time.
>>
>>78331289
Sure, but that gets into actual art.

Long after my local art museums get blown up by mussies I will still have my memories of looking at it.
>>
>>78329187

>why do you at as if your state is a separate entity?

They are. Say our Name, bitch. Read it, and think for a minute.

>as well as* being a part of and cooperating with

FTFY

It's the same as you guys, Sweeden isn't germany isn't the netherlands. Just for a minute, think:

you guys are both your own nation, yet you've set up an interdependence with other nations.

Our states were at one time nations, until we decided to unify them. They still act much akin to nations, with merely a strictly similar theme in terms of traffic, business, and other laws.

Also, we are more individual-centric, so try taking a look at our constitution and bill of rights in that context. That's why we have the whole "by your bootstraps" thing going on.

And so you get it, think of the U.S. like the linux/gnu operating system, wheras different states are different flavors. Yeah, by our standards, we have a few shit ones, yet you can't even compare our standards of life to yours in many facets.

Fuck outa here with your shit flag, your shit grammar, and your non-existent memes. Your only relevancy was starting a shit war that we had to clean up.
>>
Psy ops operation to raise donations for shillary compaign
>>
>>78330784
>that thing
>a woman
>>
>>78325563
She can't compete
>>
>>78331688
>I am just saying I'm tired of people giving shit to the USA when the USA has given so much to the world.

Nobody would give you shit if you wouldn't constantly berate countries for being cucked. It's just hypocritical coming from an American.

And yeah, you might have your qualities, but you being delusional loudmouths and proud of your top notch servitude to evil forces aren't really ones worthy of promoting.
>>
>>78331472

The level of Autism here needs to be controlled. Some of the best minds in the world were Autists.
>>
>>78325563
That's good stuff
>>
>>78331532
He has about 70 paid staff people including his family, I'm sure at least a few are decent writers or were hired for it.
>>
>>78331986
>top notch servitude to evil forces
This is what you must call out on every turn.

Evil pounds us down.
>>
File: kek.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>78331791
>getting triggered so hard by being reminded of reality, you have go on a tirade like this
>>
File: 1459155255009.png (199 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1459155255009.png
199 KB, 500x483
>>78331986
>Nobody would give you shit if you wouldn't constantly berate countries for being cucked.

Bullshit, Eurofag. Have you looked at how your neighbors are doing in Germanistan and Netherlandistan?

Ok the kikes maybe put the EU in play, but you idiot accepted it, now you have shitskins all over your shit stealing your benefits and raping your women. Why fully blame us for that? And we are right, your neighbors are cucked, Austriafag is ok....for now.

>It's just hypocritical coming from an American.

That's always the case when you're the big brother to all the other smaller little shitty economies in the world. Deal with it, bitch. We move shit around, you just sit idly on your 500+ year history and gloat like fucking buffoons. Look at Greece, they did 1 fucking thing in history and now don't want to do shit. Fuck you.

>And yeah, you might have your qualities, but you being delusional loudmouths and proud of your top notch servitude to evil forces aren't really ones worthy of promoting.

Stop being a bitch and do something about it. At least we try you asshole.
>>
>>78332474
>I'm sure at least a few are decent writers or were hired for it.

I mean he did have a popular TV show for a while, so he knows TV and what sells well.
>>
>>78333017
>Bullshit, Eurofag.
Let's look at your first post: >>78326841

Rest of your post just goes to prove my point as well.
Nobody would give you so much shit if you wouldn't act like that.
>>
>>78332192
>controlled
We must use it for good. Let's do this lads, we need to begin prepping an operation like this site has never seen before
>>
File: giphy.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>78334034

>Deductive reasoning

Listen Eurofag, when you fly to the moon, then come back and talk to me.

Your biggest export is Adolf Hitler and Arnold Schwarzenegger and WWI. Fuck off.
>>
>>78335142
Must've struck a nerve, I guess.

Good thing I didn't mention that Germany's currently getting flooded with people that are legally considered white in your country, thus your entire basis for calling them cucked is moot :^)
>>
>>78335671
>Austra
>WWI, WWII
>Responsible for over 100 million deaths of good white people and giving rise to Kikeland aka Israel
>Responsible for Jewry as a result
>Responsible for Jew Cultural Marxist movement
>Now blames USA for Jewry

Yeah good job faggot.
>>
Yet Trump told the New York Times that the wall is "negotiable." Yes, really.
>>
>>78336165
>Yet Trump told the New York Times that the wall is "negotiable." Yes, really.

He wants the Chicken Nugget and Spic vote you idiot. He's now officially a politician and must be like that to get the nigger/spic/etc vote.
>>
I'm honestly surprised nobody snatched that domain up as soon as Donald started using it. Coulda made some nice change when the GOP came looking for it.
>>
>>78336387
http://www.crookedhillary.com/

Someone did already. But they added lying to make it officially a DJT site.
>>
>>78336149
The only thing you could blame us for is losing - and you played a huge part in that.

No amount of attacking my country is going to uncuck yours by the way.
>>
File: diddy-twitter.png (169 KB, 525x1180) Image search: [Google]
diddy-twitter.png
169 KB, 525x1180
>>78336387

I should have thought of this.
>>
>>78336165
literally no broofs of that
>>
>>78336165
No he didn't dumbass.

The New York CLAIMS he said that, but everything was off the record so it's not fact.
>>
File: bill_clinton_rapist.jpg (150 KB, 600x785) Image search: [Google]
bill_clinton_rapist.jpg
150 KB, 600x785
>>78327020
Not to mention Bill's scandals...
>>
>>78336642
>The only thing you could blame us for is losing - and you played a huge part in that.

You idiot, USA was neutral until the Gooks bombed Pearl Harbor.

Hitlah fucked their own selves by being overzealous and thinking that they're untouchable and being delusional by attacking the 3 biggest fucking countries in the world.

USA only dropped nukes on the Gooks when the war was pretty much over, just to slap dead Hitlahs body a bit more. You made all the smaht Kike scientists run away to USA to make the atomic bomb because you kept killing their parents. It's your own damn faults.

>No amount of attacking my country is going to uncuck yours by the way.

I don't need to attack your shitstain country, you don't even mean anything to the world. You're using the internet, an American invention, and posting on an American forum...you clearly are jealous.
>>
>>78337257
>doesn't know about the lend lease with the Soviets and Brits
>doesn't know about blocking oil trade with Japan after China refused piece negotiations
>"Hitlah", "smaht" (?)
>believes in the Holocaust narrative
>"you clearly are jealous"

Are you shitposting? I can't tell anymore on this site.
>>
>>78338140
>believes in the Holocaust narrative

You're an idiot if you don't see the bigger picture. That's why you fucked the world with 2 world wars and couldn't even finish off all the kikes.
>>
>>78338626
Either you are shitposting and there's no point in continuing this, or you aren't which means you're delusional which means there's no point in continuing this.
>>
>>78334237
I'm all for it... Someone needs to make a plan, steps we need to take to prepare and a timeline.
>>
>>78339091
Fuck off.

Tired of you eurofags poking your nose in our business.
>>
>>78339423
Imagine what a nice world it could've been if your kike goonies of grandparents thought the same about our business.

You might have even avoided becoming a second Brazil :^)
>>
>>78340055
What is with these tiny little European countries with their inferiority complex loaded citizenery that keep going "we wuz empires n sheet"?

Does the hasbeenitus flow through you that much? Your relevancy disappeared because your ancestors dun goofed up on some decisions. You can further that as much as you want or you can actually try to fix your own problems just like we've been trying to do with ours. I mean this could just be the difference between current relevant countries and a bunch of washed up wewuzes and hasbeens.
>>
>>78340055

It's easy to talk and make assumptions when you're the smallest and most irrelevant country in Europe.

Come talk to me when you're bigger than the state of Maryland.
>>
>>78340794
>>78340926
What's it with Americans being in denial about being the global problem at the moment?

You're not fixing your shit, that is the reason why so many people shittalk you - usually AFTER you initiate hostilty.
And even if you fix your shit (which, let's be real here, you're not even close to actually doing), that hardly outweighs the damage you've done.

Gotta love the deflections when you get called out for the hypocrites that you are though.

Stay butthurt, burgers.
>>
pretty disappointed bout where this thread went
itd be cool to see people talk bout this crooked hillary site.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.