[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#BeckyWithTheBadGrades
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-06-23-15-08-59.png (197 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-23-15-08-59.png
197 KB, 1440x2560
Why the fuck is a hashtag with a racist slur against white people allowed to trend? Why the fuck is it okay to discriminate against white people? What the fuck is happening to my country?
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
It's kikey but how is it a racial slur?
>>
>the hashtag is about bragging over affirmative action

Only blacks could make being held to a lower standard than everyone else into a thing to brag about.
>>
>>78324170
I've been against racism all my life and I've been a good little liberal. The slur "Becky" is used with just as much ill intent as "Nigger," but racism against white people is somehow absolutely fine. The amount of moral justification the people on this hashtag feel is just astonishing.
>>
>>78327576
I'm starting to reconsider everything after seeing shit like this.
>>
#tyronewithnodad
>>
>>78324170
The worst thing about this is them assuming they have any better grades
>>
>>78327728
>>78327576

Good on ya, m8, for seeing the writing on the wall.

Leftists are being hypocritical when they say "Love conquers Hate" out of one side of their mouth while spewing hateful slurs out of the other
>>
>>78328253
Please. Get this trending. I don't even care if it will get deleted within an hour; just fucking do it.
>>
>affirmative action favors white women the most
>still fail to work it to your advantage
>pursuing a legal mess and throwing a massive tantrum instead of just going to another college or improving her grades
>>
>>78327576
Racism is like life. It has to be balanced. People will always be racist but if you mute one side the other will take go full throttle against it.
>>
>>78328430
well yeah that and the fact affirmative action lowers the weight of grades when considering admission.
>>
>>78328679
I agree that that girl was a stupid bitch, but what upsets me is the fact that these people feel entitled to use racial slurs against people, simply because those people have been deemed priviliged.
>>
Cause Shaniqua and Mesmerelda were too busy getting an abortion to goto school
>>
>>78328679
She probably ruined any attempt to overthrow affirmative action forever. What a dumb bitch.
>>
this is news to me, so I googled, and the becky part comes from a beyonce song where she slams white girls as "becky with the good hair" which somehow makes whites look bad.

are black people this fucking retarded? beyonce pays thousands of dollars to get "white" hair.

there are no words for the absurdity here.

and I happen to like beyonce. she was great in the austin powers movie, and has some great songs, but damn. does reality not matter any more?

how far back in time do you have to go to find beyonce with hair that is remotely black, like when she was young?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Rebecca is a jewish name.

Just to put things in perspective.
>>
Twitter is cancer
>>
you guys are babies, whining about being made fun of by people with less power and money than you

fuck this forum
>>
Does anyone happen to have the image where it shows which schools various races would get into with various GPAs?
>>
>>78334816
Like I said, I'm not upset that they're being annoying and racist on the internet. We do that all the time. I'm just upset that Twitter bans one kind of racism but allows another.
>>
>>78324170
Wish they killed affirmative action in America already, would've loved to see the butthurt dindus having to compete at a equal level now.
>>
>>78337103
That's just free market capitalism at work, you whiny entitled millennial

:^)
>>
>>78332320
no, it can´t be. They´d never allow anti jewism to trend!

>Don't forget: with jews, you always lose
>>
>>78337014
pls respond
>>
File: 1440302138965.png (2 MB, 4179x6889) Image search: [Google]
1440302138965.png
2 MB, 4179x6889
>>78337014
I got this saved.
>>78334816
What about Obongo, doesn't he have more power and money than all of us?

I've got no problem with anybody but the moment someone thinks you're weak and they can make fun of you but not the other way around, you gotta fight back like Trump does. Fuck these cucks.
>>
>>78339333
That's not the one I'm looking for.

It was ivy league schools with like green and red cells in a table for accepted and rejected, and obviously any nigger could get into all the schools with shit grades while whites with the same grades wouldn't even be allowed to set foot on the campus.
>>
>>78339333
A liberal cuck friend of mine said he didn't believe in AA after I told him he better work hard to get into med school as a FUCKING WHITE MALE. I pulled these exact statistics and showed him and he called me racist and hasn't talked to me since.

lmao he's trying to live with his doublethink now
>>
File: 1423957336657.jpg (282 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1423957336657.jpg
282 KB, 1366x768
>>78339794
I believe it is this one?
>>
>>78332320
Let them know how much this blatant anti-semitism hurts your feelings, and don't forget to bring up the people you lost to this kind of hatred and how it's now unraveling again before your very own eyes, and how you can't believe the schvarzes would backstab you like this with their own history of oppression.
>>
>>78330660
Nah. It's about a specific person who was a hairdresser that Jay-Z cheated with. Beyoncé was cucked. Just Becky by itself it general though
>>
>>78340238
That's the one.
>>
>>78324170
Shove this in your politician's faces, make them see what is happening to your America.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.