[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think is happening to him right now /pol/ https
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: nork.jpg (100 KB, 1024x814) Image search: [Google]
nork.jpg
100 KB, 1024x814
What do you think is happening to him right now /pol/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/03/31/what-its-like-to-be-an-american-held-in-north-korea/
>>
>>78324115
He's the man behind the NK poster
>>
>>78324115

Probably he's asleep.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 527x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 527x582
>>78324240
This
>>
So was he just an idiot, or did he really think that by getting arrested and making a big fuss, he could ignite a war between the US and NK?
>>
>>78324704
He was just a retard who didn't know shit about where he was. He'll get light labor for probably a few more months, and he'll be turned as a "gift" to either Hillary or Trump
>>
>>78324115
He's probly eating milk and cookies, nothing to bad. Kim will probably trade him for some rice after the election.
>>
>>78324704

Getting drunk, evading his assigned sitter and stealing a poster in fucking NK of all places is almost an unbelievable level of retardation.
>>
File: TrumpTweetDPRK.jpg (95 KB, 579x318) Image search: [Google]
TrumpTweetDPRK.jpg
95 KB, 579x318
>>78325307
Yep. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I've thought about going to see it, but yeah nah no thanks.

I know a few people who have gone and they say it's just weird. You have assigned guides and basically do exactly what you're told and nothing else just to be safe.

You'll stay in a massive hotel and maybe be the only one there, with the staff and your guides. You don't really talk to anyone except your guides.

It sounds pretty trippy.
>>
>>78324115
those are big hats
>>
>>78324115
Losing weight and free exercise tutoring.
>>
>>78328250
8 garments
>>
>>78328250
this is a big hat
>>
File: big-mac.jpg (76 KB, 948x948) Image search: [Google]
big-mac.jpg
76 KB, 948x948
>>78329197
This is a big mac
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.