[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Fox News?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Fox_News.png (350 KB, 1098x1024) Image search: [Google]
Fox_News.png
350 KB, 1098x1024
What do you guys think of Fox News?
>>
>>78323209
Just like all the other "news" outlets, They're Garbage
>>
>>78324452
/thread
>>
File: hjpg.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hjpg.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>78323209
>>
I like them.
>>
>>78323209
more balanced and unbiased than """German""" television
>>
>>78323209
Establishment where Jews don't get mentioned.
>>
>>78323209
owned by the same clique of people who own all the other news channels
>>
>>78323209
redpilled as fuck
>>
They took hold of my local AM talk radio station.

Pretty cucky.
>>
>>78323209
Like all networks, their xommentary is biased towards whatthey believe. And, like almost all networks, they have way more commentary than news.

But I have noticed that when news is breaking they generally have it first. Their election coverage is superior, on election night, when you are trying to fond out what has happened, even if you don;t agree with them on whether to be happy about it or not.
>>
>>78325014
Gullible Goy, Faux Jews is owned by a Zionist.
>>
>>78324452
First post best post. All fox does is worship Israel and crony capitalism.
>>
>>78323209
They aren't the worst, but they need to quit sucking foreign cock.
>>
F=6
O=6
X=6
Fox is utter bullshit.
>>
Pisses off liberals and genuinely better than MSNBC. Still shit.
>>
One America News is much better.
>>
>>78325490
I think you mean Infowars
>>
Really good and unbiased news.
>>
>>78323209
I've had a great resentment for Fox News ever since they revealed their true colors and jewed Donald Trump during a debate.

They had slides set up specifically for him in an attempt to derail his arguments and make him look like a fool in front of the nation. What do you think would have happened if they tried to pull that shit on literally anyone else? Public backlash and a PR nightmare.

Regardless of your opinion on Trump you have to agree that shit went too far. It's the equivalent of a judge pausing court to testify against you.
>>
>>78323209
The good Fox reporters are few and far between
>>
>>78323209
Far from perfect but a lot better than other mainstream outlets.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.