[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING: Corey Lewandowski hired by CNN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
Now tell me once again Trump is not a strategist. Now he has an insider in CNN that will expose that fuck out of them.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/06/23/report-corey-lewandowski-lands-cnn-gig/
>>
I bet he will smear Trump and expose what a conman he is!
>>
Nice. CNN is based.
>>
Trump does it again lads, Jeffrey Lord sucks with his muh 70s every single time
>>
File: trump_merchant.png (152 KB, 574x601) Image search: [Google]
trump_merchant.png
152 KB, 574x601
>>78318550
>I bet he will smear Trump and expose what a conman he is!
The greatest thing is that he CANT! He signed an agreement where he cannot smear or attack Trump even after his contract is terminated.

HEHHEHE Was this part of Trump's plan?
>>
>>78318347
holy shit, trump is a genius
>>
Was this a 4d chess maneuver?

Also does anyone else find it funny that one businessman is completely playing our politicians and making them look like children?

Shows how stupid our leaders really are.
>>
What if it was Lewandowski who was a plant?
>>
>>78318347

He's ass hurt. This will not be good. They wont let him in for any reason other than bring down trump

This is the Clinton news network we're talking about
>>
>>78320364
this.
>>
>>78320364
Go watch his post-firing interviews. Hrs not butt hurt at all. He was still shilling on all cylinders. This is gonna be good.
>>
Corey did Orlando.
>>
>>78320153
>Was this a 4d chess maneuver?
Yep
>>78318999
>The greatest thing is that he CANT! He signed an agreement where he cannot smear or attack Trump even after his contract is terminated.

Trump now effectively has a major influence within CNN who is legally compelled to not be involved with smearing or attacking him
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1190x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1190x595
>>78318347
Corey. I'm going to fire you but keep you on the payroll. I want you to infiltrate CNN and lead them on a wild goose chase. Yes the fire rises!
>>
>>78320364
No dude, you don't get it. It's Roger Stone 2.0. Get "fired" so you're not officially part of the campaign anymore, and then you can independently shill as much as you want for the Trumpenfuhrer.

In this case Lewy gets "fired" and appears on the media seemingly upset and not understanding why. Then he's able to get into the network from the inside, because the media thinks he's butthurt and he's going to flip against trump. When in reality they're all being played and he's a mole for trump now.

Lewandowski would not betray Trump. Think about how much Trump stood by him and supported him during those false battery charges by michelle fields.
>>
>>78321526
his desk is a mess.
>>
>>78322803
It's called 'working'. He's an ethnic German. You wouldn't understand.
>>
Kek he got a better job than Mishille Fields!
>>
>>78321526
His Macdonalds meals are immaculate and placed with autistic precision, but not work desk.

What does this mean?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.