[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Hurrr durrrrr!!! Hierarchy is inherent in nature and necessary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1466134012674.png (58 KB, 642x933) Image search: [Google]
1466134012674.png
58 KB, 642x933
"Hurrr durrrrr!!! Hierarchy is inherent in nature and necessary for orderly societies. That's why we must reject the tyrannical and unjust domination of our kind by Jews.
and PC libtards!
and the SJW narrative
and Cultural Marxists
and women who fuck too much.
and Muslims
and the fed
and welfare recipients
and the public sector
Hurrrr durrrrrr!!!"
>>
File: 1450629413279.jpg (245 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
1450629413279.jpg
245 KB, 1280x1109
>>78316313
>hurr

Redditor confirmed

Le narwale bacon ebil nazees xDDD
>>
>>78316313
so whats wrong with this?
are you forgetting the part where we are unable to take our own side? Thats the real problem.
>>
>>78316610
not an argument
>>78316777
the fuck are you talking about sperg?
>>
File: 1455216374306 (1).png (147 KB, 335x467) Image search: [Google]
1455216374306 (1).png
147 KB, 335x467
>>78316943
>>
>>78316943
The Jews have done nothing but hurt my family and race. As a black African American I post on here because of the truth that libtards don't recognize.

Slaves in America were encouraged by Jews. American treatment of blacks has been encouraged by Jews. Jews fund and support our thug music and drug culture.

Blacks have been ruined by Jews and that is why I'm a black /pol/ poster.
>>
>>78317315
>As a black African American
dropped

fuck off with "muh slavery" kaffir
>>
>>78316313
the lead should be one of purity and strength not deception and lies.
>>
>>78317457
Your reply to me seems racist and neo-nazi /pol/ - yet your OP is in conflict with your post.

Okay, I guess this is a troll and not an actual discussion thread. Oh and to repeat what you told someone else,

"Not an argument."
>>
>>78316313
haha you really got it alll figured out anon...reallly made me think wow
>>
>>78317766
>muh hive-mind
>muh narrative

Return the computer you stole negroid
>>
>>78316313

>tolerating foreign/culturally alien power players in our own nation is a good thing
>>
>>78318038
>ID: QPYm5gGH
>4 posts

You're OP. Your post to begin with was a "hur dur /pol/ is idiots" copy pasta. Your 2nd post is "not an argument, the fuck you talking about sperg" in response to two people.

Your third post is attacking me and calling me a kaffir, a term not really used in the US btw.

Your fourth post is the one I'm replying to.

If that isn't clear enough: I'm pointing out to you that you are conflicting with your own OP and replies.
>>
refute it you fucking pussy
>>
>>78318416
conflicting with my OP because I don't cow tow NatSoc ideology and I happen to hate niggers.

I'm half Ethiopian btw, I'm more human than you are negroid. Please log off now.
>>
>>78318212
>America
>White

>Britain
>UK
>>
File: himmler license plate.jpg (79 KB, 606x850) Image search: [Google]
himmler license plate.jpg
79 KB, 606x850
>>78316313
So OP are you gay or retarded?
>>
>>78318784
Then you simply were not clear in your original argument. If you had taken the time to make a well defined post about what you were upset over - before also doing something in a reply that can commonly is mistaken for other beliefs.

Would that be so hard? :) Have a wonderful and blessed day friend.
>>
>it's another "/pol/ is a libertarian board statist fascists fuck off" thread

/pol/ always had both libertarians AND genuine fascists on it and they never agreed. This is nothing new.

And the actual fascists never agreed with Reagan or half the things in your OP picture.
>>
Back to R*ddit please.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.