[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOD DAMN IT WHY DID SCALIA HAVE TO DIE? AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: animal mother.gif (817 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
animal mother.gif
817 KB, 320x240
GOD DAMN IT

WHY DID SCALIA HAVE TO DIE?

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION WOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW

AND SO WOULD OBAMAS AMNESTY (currently on hold)
>>
>>78314460
I see you have no idea what you are talking about.

Affirmative action would have been tied so it would revert to the lower court which would have led to the same thing. It actually changed nothing since aa as the law and was upheld. The only thing that it changes is the wording in the majority descision which opens up further lawsuits to enforce mandatory aa.

amnesty is even less changed by his death. The tie is the same thing as striking it down. Obama either stops his amnesty program or he is breaking the law.
>>
>>78314460
The Jews killed Scalia so affirmative action would survive unlike the Michigan case from several years ago.

Sotomayor's dissent was literrally 'i got to where i am because my skin color got me here'.
Its fucking pathetic that she is on the court AND that her opinoin which is basically 'my feelings' is the SUPREME opinion on US law.
>>
>>78316791
A tie would have upheld the lower court upholding the current law that aa is legal. His death had no effect other than the fact that kennedy's opinion was a majority opinion.
>>
Well, he was fucking murdered! No autopsy? Seriously? What the fuck?
>>
>>78314460
That's why they murdered him.
>>
>>78314460
ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG
>>
Uh that's why our head nigger had him murdered
>>
>>78314460
>AND SO WOULD OBAMAS AMNESTY (currently on hold)

There is nothing Obama can do, it's pretty much dead.

CNN saying it destroyed his legacy on amnesty
>>
>>78317588
It literally would not have changed the outcome
>>
>>78317805
Yes the amnesty outcome would have been the exact same with scalia.

The short term outcome of the aa case would be the exact same as well. The only difference would have been roberts wouldn't have gotten to write that "diversity is a COMPELLING REASON" for aa. Compelling reason is a term that can be subsequently used to enforce something "at all costs" ie force someone to do it. At this point aa is voluntary.
>>
>>78317905

4-4 is too close.
>>
Scalia didn't die.....

He was MURDERED!!!!!
>>
>>78318530
I'm all for 9 constitutional conservative libertarian leaning justices. But this thread op laments that scalia would gave changed the outcomes and everyone else but me agrees. But they are wrong as i have said. The aa case has language in the majority opinion which very well may lead to a nigger suing a uni in the future because they don't have aa. That is the only thing that would have changed if he was alive. Because that opinion would not be used as precident in lower courts in the future.
>>
>>78319007
Well, he probably was.
>>
>>78314460
>>78318530
>>78319426
Wasn't the AA vote 4-3? There was a recusal
>>
>>78319652
Sotomayor recused herself because she wrote an amicus curie brief for it before her appointment. So it would have tied with scalia alive. Which would have upheld the lower court. Which upheld the present law that aa is legal.
>>
File: 1451499931288.jpg (22 KB, 267x313) Image search: [Google]
1451499931288.jpg
22 KB, 267x313
>scalia
>murdered
You do know that Alex Jones is comedy right?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.