[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of cops? Do you like em or hate em?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: technical.png (528 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
technical.png
528 KB, 1920x1080
What does /pol/ think of cops?

Do you like em or hate em?
>>
I love the show, whenever I'm hungover or feeling sorry for myself, I like to put Cops on and remember that life isn't so bad, and thank god I'm not a nigger in da hood

As for cops themselves, I have no issues with them. Gotten a few speeding tickets, but since I was polite and calm, no issues ever arose. Payed my tickets, went about my day
>>
>>78314543
This
>>
File: 1448341917060.png (217 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1448341917060.png
217 KB, 1024x1365
I've had good moments and bad moments with them over the years. Most of the bad moments were in my teen years when I was the average black teen, still I get a little mad when I get pulled not because of the cop, mainly because I'm going to be out $200 soon.

Still without those bad moments happening I don't think I would be here today, they were a wake up call. Been slammed on the hood of a police at least 4 times when I was 17, but glad I got my shit together.
>>
Makes me sweaty
>>
I remember an old interview with some producer of Cops talking about why they take forever to do seasons and shit and he pretty much said they have a quota of how many criminals of the black race they can show. Since most criminals are black they didnt want to feed into the stereotype so they would wait until they had enough white asian hispanic criminals ready to air before they aired the black ones.

Lmao
>>
I prefer Police Ten 7. Those funny accents get me every time.
>>
>>78314040
my fb feed in wisconsin is all this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6G5YO9OjtE
she threatened taco bell employees that she would kill them with her knife because they said they didn't know where her phone was.
dyn du
>>
Show is fantastic to put in the background while working on something else. Makes me feel better about nyself, but sad at the few who were just hanging out with a bad crowd.

I never had a problem with the police, though. No stops or tickets, but I've had some follow me back to my home before when I was driving at nught, which gets annoying. Then again, they did stop a mobile meth lab a few months ago, so I can understand their poking around.
>>
>>78315165
This

In the late 90's cops was Badass. All the arrests were nigger trash.

Now PC culture made it to where they ignore the 50k nigger arrests and air the 1 in 50k white arrests.
>>
I want to like em, but

I've had more bad interactions than good ones.

I still judge em as individuals
>>
>>78317698
>mobile meth lab
Jesus... people watch too much fucking TV lol
>>
Im not a criminal, so I don't mind police. Having police to enforce laws is better than living in complete chaos with thugs killing and robbing everyone.
>>
>>78315165
Holy shit that's abysmal
>>
File: cops.png (69 KB, 1830x379) Image search: [Google]
cops.png
69 KB, 1830x379
>>78314040
cops in my country are okay.

seems like cops in America are crooked as fuck, though
>>
>>78315154
i got that reference
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.