[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terrorist strike in Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 553x289) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 553x289
Here we go.
Coulter's law in full effect.
If he's a "confused individual" and not a terrorist, then we should expect a white man, right?
Let's just wait and find out.

http://www.ibtimes.com/germany-movie-theater-shooting-live-updates-armed-man-opens-fire-viernheim-2385952
>>
>>78311855
Bump for justice
>>
File: 1450889930401.jpg (139 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1450889930401.jpg
139 KB, 400x300
>>78311855

Two weeks ago some German dude was talking shit about the Orlando attack and about how Germany was so safe despite the refugees. I specifically posted "I give it two weeks."

Well here we are. I would just like to toot my own horn for a second, Trump style.
>>
>>78314825
And nothing happened, except a terrorist dies...
>>
File: 1413505237752.png (249 KB, 407x330) Image search: [Google]
1413505237752.png
249 KB, 407x330
>>78314967

"We had an attack but it's ok"

I bet within two more weeks some other thing will happen. Don't let this creep up on you, Germany, you're right in the center of it all.
>>
>>78315175
Well, my American friend, you guys are ready for war at a moments notice. the majority of the European people have no firearm experience, or any type of weapon, nor do we own such things

>Muh gun laws.

The Muslims coming in will surely have, sad to say it but, America will be saving us once again.

I Hope,
>>
>>78317751
Let me guess. Remainvoter are we?
>>
>>78318969
where did you get that from?

i already voted leave.
>>
>>78317751
honestly, i kinda hope the eu says you cant leave and britain calls us for help. we could have some tea and kick some liberal ass. it will be great fun. just shoot the brown people until they leave and the white people with the blue helmets

AND it will be a just war. one you can clearly say the enemy is in the wrong and fight for your independence. oh the irony though :P
>>
>>78317751
You're not trained in the art of cutlery?
>>
This site says the guy was wearing a splodey belt - any truth to that / other sources? He cites some tweet from a BILD reporter.

>http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/breaking-shooting-german-movie-theater/
>>
>>78320214

Dude, the police were called to a polling station because of a fucking Pen, i`m scared to butter my fucking bread, you never know who`s watching.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.