[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Only 19 percent of America is now white men over the a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 4324323.png (115 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
4324323.png
115 KB, 640x480
"Only 19 percent of America is now white men over the age of 35."

Was Michael Moore accurate in saying this? For all the banter Americans throw our way, I can't see how America can survive as a nation much longer in view of that demographic figure.

Interview from which it came: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adLevrVBCqI
>>
yeah we're fucked m8
>>
>>78311307
The white men over the age of 35 don't mean shit. The important part is the percentage of whites in the 0-10-year-old category. Once whites are the minority there, the rest is just a matter of time. In 100 years, Niggers and spics will be tending to the last of the white race in retirement homes.
>>
If we weren't as big; it absolutely couldn't. However it's too big to fail at this point
>>
Difference is, white men make it to 35.
>>
>>78311602
Whites have been a minority in births since 2011, so for about 5 years straight, whites have been a majority minority. Over 70% of the elementary school kids in California are non-white
>>
18 Percent when he fully transitions
>>
>>78311941
Good to know we won't actually collapse then so what's the future hold? Brazil x100? South Africa x100?
>>
who the fuck cares how many people are old white men?
what matters is that the younger generatioms are brown as fuck, thats why America is dead
>>
>>78312323
IDK, a mix of both. Short of Trump getting elected and not bending on anything(which would be a first for him) I don't really see a way around it. It's not unsalvageable, but you needed fabian solutions to this(no birthright citizenship, a wall) 20 years ago
>>
>>78311307
Wow, he looks awful. I don't see the poor fat fuck surviving past 2020. Cause of death: Diabetes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.