[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Becoming a liberal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: liberal-logo.jpg (148 KB, 1825x771) Image search: [Google]
liberal-logo.jpg
148 KB, 1825x771
Sorry guys, I think I might have to become liberal - or at least moderate.

I've been NEET for 10 months now. I want to become the alpha male that /pol/ describes, but I haven't done it. I think about joining the military but can't push myself to do it.

So I think I will get a web developer job again. I will have to become politically moderate because extreme right-wing views will get you fired. That's how it is.

Unless you guys can somehow convince me that you are alpha males in good jobs, this is what I will have to do. Because I think you're all just reclusive, angry NEETs with no chance of getting anywhere in life.
>>
>>78310228
Just be a closet conservative
>>
>>78310228

I hope you have a good excuse for being a NEET.
>>
>>78310459

Possibly, but that may well hurt my career.

My point is, everyone on here is a NEET aren't they? Or you have a terrible dead-end job that you hate (like I used to).

Unless ANY of you can prove to me that you are alpha testosterone-fuelled men with beautiful white conservative girlfriends, who you will have kids with, and that you say ANY of these /pol/ beliefs in real life, then that's it - I'm out. It's time to get on with my life lest I throw all of it away on this shitshow of a board.
>>
>>78310913
/pol/ isnt the only place where right wing ideologies exist
>>
>>78311099

What do you do anon? What job do you do, and do you stand up for your /pol/ views in real life?
>>
>>78310906

I quit. I was thinking about going travelling but I haven't, because I think it will make me look like a lazy, work-shy cunt.

But also I was getting more and more pissed off with my office, I was being given work by a woman who wasn't even my boss, loads of bullshit. So yes it was a stupid thing to do.
>>
>>78311497
For the summer im just working at a grocery store but im in college to be an army officer
And why wouldnt i stand up for what i believe in? Not doing so is pure cuckery
>>
>Turns his back on his race for shekels

Why not move to Israel mate?
>>
>>78312340
>im in college to be an army officer
Well, good for you, maybe I'm just too fucking pathetic to go and do that.
>Not doing so is pure cuckery
You're right. But you see how many people on 4chan whinge about being bullied, are into anime and girly bullshit like that. They come here to avoid having to have balls.

I am sure that you are the exception, rather than the rule.
>>
File: Reeve_and_Serfs.jpg (685 KB, 800x461) Image search: [Google]
Reeve_and_Serfs.jpg
685 KB, 800x461
>>78312609
I'm turning my back on 4chan NEETs for ME.

I'm 25 and applying for factory jobs, but if I work in a factory and get completely out of the office-job loop, how am I ever going to make it? How am I ever going to get a wife and have kids? Having kids is the goal at the end of the day isn't it? It sure as fuck is MY goal.

I want to be an alpha male, but I also don't want to die without procreating. Serfs and peasants had to accept their position in life, but they still had families. I think I need to accept my position and start working hard for a family like they did.
>>
>>78310913
I'm not going to post anything that could be linked to my IRL identity but no, not all of us are NEET. I have a fairly high paying job in financial consulting and it's extremely possible to not be a liberal and have a succesful carreer/life.

I openly discuss my political beliefs with my friends and girlfriend (though I'm not natsoc or anything, more libertarian), and it's no problem. I do keep it down a bit at work, but that's mostly because it doesn't really come up. I've defended Trump on occasion though and told people how I feel about the EU. Sure I might get fired if I went full 'gas the kikes race war now', but between that and being a liberal, there is a HUGE middle ground.

As long as you're not being a dick with a superiority complex and are able to respectfully explain why you hold certain beliefs, people are usually quite understanding.
>>
>>78313597
Sounds like you're already pretty established. I guess if that was the case then coming to /pol/ wouldn't be so bad.

But what about all the "cuck"-speak? How do you possibly read this stuff on a daily basis, then go to your job and deal with real people? I assume you have to interact with women at work right? How do you do that if you've been reading threads on /pol/ saying ">PUTTING WOMEN IN POWER >EVER"? Or do you just ignore all that stuff and try to keep to more "moderate" threads on /pol/ (are there any "moderate" threads on /pol/)?
>>
Bumping 4 justice.
>>
>>78314748
Don't take everything you read here at face value man. /pol/ makes some very good points sometimes and yes, there are some deep, deep issues with the world, but when /pol/ starts sprounting shit like that I usually just consider it entertainment. And if a woman does a good job, why would that be an issue because someone on an image board said that women are inferior?

Keep in mind that /pol/ is just as much of an echo chamber as reddit. Not everything you read here is true.
>>
I'm a CNC programmer. I make pretty good money and don't have to hide my views. Everyone here makes fun of the liberals that work here.
>>
>>78312828
just go into the army dont be a pussy
>>
>web developing
you can't make a living wage doing that
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.