[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mass shooting in Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
What how is this possible?!??!?!

German doesn't has a evil 2nd amendment
>>
>>78309519
Terrorism of the Islamic variety
>>
Wherever there's crime there are guns.

With or without a gun ban. Wouldn't it be nice if Germans or Brits could at least arm themselves and protect their homes?

Nope, it's too radical or immoral to own guns period because of all the shit that happens in America.

>HINT: Don't mix your nation with tons of niggers and your gun murder rate stays extremely low.
>>
>>78309519
>implying Ahmed and Somalis give a shit about gun laws
TOP KEK.
>>
He took hostages. He decided not to shoot. He could have, very easily.

This isn't a rock solid defense for minimization on the right to bear arms.

>look at the three biggest terrorist attacks in Europe in the last three years.
>>
>>78309519
You can buy a kalash in Ukraine between the stall selling vegetables and the one selling fish.
>>
>>78309875
>Islamic terror

No such thing, Islam is a religion of peace. The recent string of attacks are being carried out by men who have become disenfranchised by institutionalized racism. The attacks in Orlando were due to the very real stigmas that gay men still face in our prejudice society, this attack in Germany was no doubt just a call for help by a man tired of being ignored and treated as a 2nd class citizen in his home country. Either that or he is just another racist trying to shift hate towards the refugees in their time of need.
>>
>>78311063
We shoot people up and you post cuckshit. Is it Body Swap Thursday or something?
>>
who was the shooter? can't seem to find it
>>
>>78309519
>no one hurt
so much fail
>>
>>78311063
>this attack in Germany was no doubt just a call for help by a man tired of being ignored and treated as a 2nd class citizen in his home country. Either that or he is just another racist trying to shift hate towards the refugees in their time of need.

I like to hear what you would have to say if it was your mother or your child who got gunned down. Truth is many people have lost loved one's in the name of racial Islam just this month alone, and you left wings, stand in the way of making any real progress of change, by directing the blame away from the problem. The fact is a man targeted a bar full of gay people because he felt he was doing the right thing based ON THE VALUES HE GREW UP WITH, and his trigger was that he saw two people kissing in front of him and thus started sparked his hatred. The attack in Orlando was a straight up hate crime committed by someone from the ISLAMIC community, you think he is the only person who shared those negative values? I don't believe so.
>>
Any actual citation on who is the shooter?
>>
File: Sisyphus.jpg (68 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
Sisyphus.jpg
68 KB, 400x394
>>78311063
Liberals have de-evolved to the point where they are immune to common sense. Time for another civil war everyone, put the race war on hold.
>>
File: 1452375726051.jpg (122 KB, 1187x734) Image search: [Google]
1452375726051.jpg
122 KB, 1187x734
>>78317078

You are so islamaphobic it hurts. I mean COME ON, IT'S 2016.
>>
>>78318029
Yes actually you're right, I'm sorry every thing is the fault of the evil white man. Even Islamic radicalization, that was created by Islam, in the middle east, that was our fault too.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.