[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just another technological achievement of our Ever Closer Union.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Just another technological achievement of our Ever Closer Union.

Only Superstates can create things like this. That's because the people making them are often 1 in a Million. So you need many millions with Freedom of Movement for them to come together.

One can only dream, after the U.S.A & U.S.E projects are completed, what the achievements of the Trans-Atlantic-Union will be.
>>
>>78308735
>One can only dream, after the U.S.A & U.S.E projects are completed, what the achievements of the Trans-Atlantic-Union will be.
Creating a nigger-raghead hybrid that can claim a dozen times more welfare than current breeds.
>>
>>78308735
Bumping this deeply patriotic post
God bless the European Union
>>
>>78308735
>Only Superstates can create things like this.

False.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=390WaPcxnFI

The state is a necessary evil.

A superstate is an super unnecessary super evil.
>>
File: V4+C4+extra.png (527 KB, 2000x1553) Image search: [Google]
V4+C4+extra.png
527 KB, 2000x1553
>>78308735
I'd rather have this superstate, of countries closer to me, than be in a superstate where Britbongs, German Achmeds and Franco-Algerians lead.
>>
>>78308735
Superstates hold back the many for the desires of a few.
>>
>>78310057
Having less governments is having less government.

The size of the government in fact is irrelevant with the size of its territory.

A Union of an entire continent where the Individual can buy & sell his skills anywhere, is a higher state of Liberty than a patchwork of mini-prisons with mini-governments.
>>
File: merkel-kiss.jpg (49 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
merkel-kiss.jpg
49 KB, 620x350
>>78309389
If you think the State is great, move to North Korea. They've got the greatest State by your logic.

You'll be looking to move soon anyway.
>>
>>78310389
>Getting educated about Liberty by a Britbong
Ahmed pls you aren't allowd to even own a knife
>>
>>78308735
So explain to me the economic free movement of peoples union going on between the US and Russia? The Russians send up and deliver ALL american astronauts now with 50's technology.
>>
>>78310389
Not when your government is a puppet for the Central Banks, kid.

Get woke.

Reality does not conform to your vision of utopia.
>>
>U.S.E
This makes me cringe.
Why not keep the name "EU"

Also USA and USE would both be abbreviated US, so why not keep US and EU
>>
>>78308735
No, you just need to have a country with a high standard of living and an immigration policy that allows highly skilled engineers to easily come over.
>>
>>78310753
It was either that or we fuck their space program up and help China build theirs for free rides.
Russia obviously liked the first idea
>>
>>78310560
Nope.

I explained that the size of the state and the size of the territory under it are different things. I know its a very hard concept but you will get it eventually.

You can have small areas with big government (N.Korea)
Large areas with big government (China).

Small areas with small government (Ironically some of the EU nations are excellent examples of that. Let's say Estonia. (Most western nations generally have small goverments compared to the rest, believe it or not!)

And large areas with small government (USA).

However, when seeing Europe as a nation, having 1 government is assumed to be less government, less duplicated bureocrats, less chains of commands, than having 30948232 of them.

Then, when that occurs, one can fight to make that one bigger or smaller.
>>
>>78311795
You cant fuck up the Russian space program because it isnt run by PC liberal cuck faggots like teh western world. The same people that always see wrong in war and cry to get the boys home after the first shot is fired. Its the same lot that cry blue murder as soon as one accident happens. The russians are made of sterner more ambitious stuff.
>>
>>78311298
Actually, if it makes you feel better, I prefer the name "EU" as well. It sounds nicer.

Just wanted to inject the idea of a particular vision.
>>
That thing have Norwegian flags on it, our kingdom is not part of any federation or union.
>>
>norwegian flags

>swiss flags

really makes u think, huh....
>>
>>78308735

the only reason states launch into space is to learn how to launch nukes onto other states

eurodork
>>
>>78312498
Elon Musk disagrees.

You are the old.
But there is a new world emerging.
Where the Individual is more important than Collectivism.
Sorry.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.