[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
U.S. population of nonwhites grows.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: niggers.jpg (7 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
7 KB, 240x240
>White Americans no longer account for the majority in hundreds of counties across the U.S., a trend transforming America’s social and political landscape as Latinos, Asians and blacks outpace white population growth, according to census figures out Thursday.
#cucked
>>
>>78308099
thats news to anyone? more womens freedom and the overgrowing nog population do that to a country. US might become the new brazil in 20 years time, just like the german caliphate is gonna happen it seems.
>>
>>78308099

White people stopped reproducing a generation ago. This shouldn't be new to you OP.
>>
>>78308099
And the US will be a third world country in a decade...Learn from us you faggots
>>
>>78308099
I wonder if a privatized organization that incentivizes having more white children would be worthwhile?
>>
>>78308099
>that flag
>calling anyone cucked
>>
Im actually seriously starting to be worried that civilization is going to collapse and we're all going to die

all because of birth rates
>>
>>78312370
CanUCK
>>
>>78308099
>Wall Street Journal: White Americans no longer majority in many U.S. counties

>The newest generation of Americans is the most diverse ever, with half belonging to a race or ethnic minority group other than “non-hispanic white," according to the latest U.S. Census data.

http://www.wsj.com/video/white-americans-no-longer-majority-in-many-us-counties/1C3BE17A-E03E-4D60-AEC8-D8B888F5F7F5.html
>>
>>78308099
It won't happen in our lifetimes. Things will run smoothly enough that we can enjoy ourselves granted we can occasionally let go of our concern for future generations. The Roman Empire took a very long time to collapse as well.
>>
>>78308099
>Asians
Maybe in Commiefornia , anywhere else though they are outpacing nobody
>>
File: canUCK.jpg (100 KB, 1234x815) Image search: [Google]
canUCK.jpg
100 KB, 1234x815
>>78308099
>>
>>78308099
there are no asians in america.
>>
>>78308297
Do you think in this scenario a country like say Poland will offer to take in anyone that is white for asylum. I'm not living my second half of life in a country where most people in the country leach off of me and hate me.
>>
>>78310153
LOL, it's called Planned Parenthood.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.