[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bob Dylan; the meme - man ahead of us all. What are your tho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Bob Dylan; the meme - man ahead of us all. What are your thoughts on musicians who named it and reclude thereafter?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6kfWmDU2iaQ
>>
>>78307732
Adam Sandler?
>>
What album should i start on
>>
Reminder that his real name is Bob Zimmerman and his stupid voice is a bad imitation of what he thinks a goy folk singer sounds like.

Reminder he's the greatest lyricist of all time because the music media is all Jews, like all other media.
>>
>>78310113
I would not disagree on the majority. You could search up almost any Jewish musician/entertainer on youtube and its almost all removed - merely a coincidence though? Bob Dylan is one of the most coveted persons within the jewasphere. They will protect him more than other other and it makes me paranoid in regards to priority.
>>
>>78310113
He's a total sellout hack too but OF COURSE nobody bothers talking about that when he gets brought up
>>
>>78308720
Bringing It All Back Home - the last four songs especially
Highway 61 Revisited
>>
>>78308720
"The Essential Bob Dylan" I know it's a Greatest Hits album, but his albums vary so much in tone that the best way to get a good feel for his music is to listen to an album from his entire career.
After that, I'd say "Blood On The Tracks," which has some of his best storytelling songs and ballads.
>>
>>78307732
>>>/mu/
>>
>>78312864
This has relation /pol/, he's influenced people BEFORE the hippy movement. /mu/ is full of kids that wank to least played song on Spotify.
>>
>>78312373
So is pretty much every other older musician. At least it doesn't cost $150 for a ticket to his shows.

>>78311289
Didn't he convert to Christianity? Did he go back to Judaism?
>>
>>78310113
Also forced his sluts to have abortions and now lives it up in a mansion in Scotland. One of the greatest hypocrites of all time.
>>
>>78310113
Is he really that bad though? As far as kikes go, he seems okay.

>>78308720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doweF0TofwA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNmVxKE_3To
>>
File: ThirdWorldWar.jpg (92 KB, 283x212) Image search: [Google]
ThirdWorldWar.jpg
92 KB, 283x212
>>78311289

Sounds like he got in with the Masons/Illuminati more than with the actual Jews. That might be splitting hairs for some, but I think it's a big difference. Looks to me like the Illuminated buttfuckers got a million+ jews killed in WWII and just might get the prophesied six million killed in WWIII.
>>
>>78316070
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqvvOD4bdRs
>>
>>78316070
I believe he was 'corrected', he was always reclusive and a renegade against society but he was influenced upon the way. King of.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.