[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After Brexit fails today, are you faggots ready to swallow the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 19
File: image.jpg (278 KB, 2256x842) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278 KB, 2256x842
After Brexit fails today, are you faggots ready to swallow the hardest red pill of all - that /pol/ is completely full of the most idiotic subhumans in the internet who are almost always wrong despite their self-touted superiority? This is going to be a wonderful year of seeing this board's absolute failure and meltdown. Brexit will be the beginning, Trump losing will be the cherry on top.
>>
>who are almost always wrong despite their self-touted superiority?

Look m8, just because we're right about everything doesn't mean we like to push it in the face of leftists every chance we get.
>>
the good choices are always discarded by the majority
>>
>>78306615
Go away fag.
>>
>>78306615

Posting in a thread to say that I agree, the amount of non-whites who are posting on /pol/ and honestly believe that they're 'white enough' has become too high and ruined the board.
>>
>/pol/ is idiotic because the majority of people voted against brexit

muh Argumentum ad populum
>>
>>78306615
We're better off if Brexit fails.

We want white people being assaulted on public transit. We want them to drop off their kid at daycare and realize every single daycare worker is brown and speaks crappy English. We want them realizing there are NO white doctors available. We want white people to realize brown people gang together and vote for their race. We want taxes to go up and up and government services to go down. We want white people to notice 40 year old Indians are stealing pizza delivery jobs from white teens. We want white people to see their green spaces being bulldozed to put up ugly public housing for brown people. We need Rotherhams and homocausts constantly in the news to wake people up until they realize they don't want any brown people in Europe.

For decades they have demonstrated their desire to be slaves and a slave has no dignity. Personally I feel that any White country that doesn't permit gun ownership is full of gelded men who deserve what they get.

We don't want sugar to make the poison taste better. We are far beyond this issue being solved through the democratic process. We need people to wake up in the next few years, not in 50 years when whites are 20% of the population. We need to time the white awakening to the Boomer welfare and public debt meltdown. I say shovel in the browns as fast as possible, as many as possible, with no restrictions, the nastiest most criminal, the insane terrorists, most unemployable, the lowest IQ available. Empty the gutters of the 3rd world right into white neighborhoods. We don't want brown dentists, we want brown goatfuckers.

We want people to realize this is insane, that the democratic process has failed them, that their elites have betrayed them and that there are being systematically exterminated.
>>
>/pol/ says the referendum is going to be rigged and stay will win
>HAHA LOL U WRONG!!! WHY U ALWAYS WRONG!?!?!?!

Fuck off, retard
>>
>>78308447
I like you Norway.
>>
>>78308447
Agreed. The west and whites have every chance right now to stave this off.

It's like polyps and colon cancer. We could get a proctologist exam and have the polyps removed now and avoid full blown cancer. However, most people find it too uncomfortable and would rather risk it.

The only question is will it develop into full blown painful, life threatening colon cancer. And what if it metastasizes? Talk about a world of shit.
>>
>>78308447
And when they will realize all of that they won't be numerous enough to even decide their own future.
>>
>>78308447
This guy gets it

If you thought Brexit and trump winning were going to be the decisive defeat of liberalism and the genesis of a new pro white era you were in for a real shock.

This wont be over until we have a revolution in the minds and spirits of our people, until they throw off this white slave mentality and actively reject the program of demographic suicide, and for that to happen, things first need to get much much worse.
>>
>>78308447
There will never be an armed revolution in a capitalist country.
>>
>>78306615
most logical conclusion that I can draw...

i. the words of trump "i have to go back"

saving money and will return to my parents appt in russia, don't want my children growing up in this shit
>>
>>78309936
Wtf man we need more white people here.
>>
>>78306615
>1 post by this ID
>>
File: pointingman.gif (3 MB, 467x468) Image search: [Google]
pointingman.gif
3 MB, 467x468
>>78306615
This.
Gentle reminder that /pol/ is satire and the real 'happening' is the schadenfreude from watching the knuckle-dragging stormfags fail over and over again.
>>
Brexit falling doesn't prove that we are wrong it proves we are right.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 400x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 400x621
>>78310002
not my problem, cucks only ask russian for help when desperate and never listen to our advice

not white anyway, russian slav

never want to be associated with you cuck anglos or germans ever again
>>
>you're wrong because lots of people said so
>I don't know what is mob rule
>Im going to totally disregard that the elections get rigged
typical sheeple behaviour, I'm sure you'll fit right in North Korea
>>
>>78310436
Yep :)

I totally don't want to gas all you filthy subversive kikes ;))))

You're my greatest ally XDDD
>>
>>78310681
Slavs are white and have contributed greatly to the success of this nation.
>>
>>78309480
I don't want to write in similes, White nations right now are starting to get a angered populous and it needs to keep growing we need about an %80 angry white male populous. That will be easy to get to once women start to become more frightened by their lack of forethought decisions of importing every third worlder. Children, Women, dissenters, and gays need to be killed and raped by these third worlders. People need to feel like they are in danger all the time. That is when women will want to push out the immigrants and ask for protection from there white countryman.

We need to respond. but there isn't a true group that wants to protect there countries from the institutions that are conspiring to take down our once great nations.
>>
>>78306615
>that /pol/ is completely full of the most idiotic subhumans in the internet who are almost always wrong despite their self-touted superiority
we already know this
>>
>>78310681
this
Fuck ''white people''. Traitors. Losers. Cucks.
I think I am one of them, but I can probably pass off as a slav, so fuck you niggers. I am out.

I'll take Putin dick over ''white people'' every day. Most of these ''white people'' have like 4-25% african genes anyway. Fucking disgusting.

Slav is the new white.
>>
If brexit fails this time, you all will learn your lesson the hard way. Don't do this to yourselves, britbongs.
>>
>>78306615
You would have to be bothered by how much things have changed, from us having no voice, to possibly winning. We don't have to win everything, we only have to keep doing what we are doing.
>>
>>78309832
I don't think either one of these will defeat leftism, but it seems like it is going to be the catalyst to get a revolution going. Trump and Brexit are showing the right wing/nationalist that they aren't crazy, there are a lot of other people that believe what they do. We have just been in a Political/Media blackout for so many years a lot of these people thought that they were loners in how they see the world.
>>
Lmao all the denial ITT

this post >>78308447 is basically "t-the fire rises, white people will w-wake up one day"

Holy fuck lmao globalization is the future, you can post all you want on 4chan it won't do anything pol cucks
>>
File: IMG_20160612_162659.jpg (2 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160612_162659.jpg
2 MB, 2340x4160
>>78306615
All the red pill you need is in this picture.

Ghoul hordes are coming, the kikes need Aryan blood and a new prole class.
>>
>>78311581
Better arm up...oh
>>
>>78308447
Based Norway telling it like it is.
>>
File: mockreferendum.png (71 KB, 637x389) Image search: [Google]
mockreferendum.png
71 KB, 637x389
>>78306615
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 548x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 548x362
>>78311066
Cлaвa тoй pace, кoтopaя мoжeт cидeть нa кapтoчкaх пpaвильнo!

don't worry i can show you the places for squatting
>>
>>78311066
There is a lot of white people that are not represented that share your opinion. We have a Jewish Marxist media that has subverted our nation. The Slavs are who we need more than anyone right now.
>>
>>78311541
Why is Canada filled with such self loathing faggots?
>>
>>78306615

It's looking rigged because of the poll booth pencil scandal at this point. Remain will win by eraser. Take a pen.
>>
>>78308447
quite, however the baby boomers will die in 10 20 years

all of that will impact the next generation
>>
>>78312030
You can't force pandas to mate and save their own species
You can't force white people to oppose their own extinction.

I say fuck it. Kill yourselves, fucking losers. Never in my life living in Latvia I've seen people this pathetic. You're pathetic. You're scum. Jesus fucking Christ, just end it.

>muh jews!!!
It's not the jews. It's you. Look in the mirror. That's the person that ruined the west.
You couldn't think for a second and now you're a dying species getting killed by niggers and mexican scum, all because you're scared of big mean words like ''racist'' that doesn't even mean anything.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>>78306615
>50:50
>Brexit fails by a few thousand votes
>just like Hofer/Austria
gtfo summer fag
>>
>>78306615

>brexit loses
>Britain never to have sovereignty or have a say in their own country again
>unelected bureaucracy runs the country making Everton slaves
>brexit folks are the dumb ones

Ok schlomo
>>
>>78306615
If Brexit loses, I'll still see /pol/ as a place where brave lads and lasses who dared to hope gathered together to make the West the place it deserves to be. I don't know why you post your dirty, subversive shit, but I pity you because it must be going awfully wrong for you right now.
>>
>>78306615
I have accepted that Western civilisation is on its way out.

Persia fell to Islam; native American's perished under the European arrivals. We are going to see something on that scale occur in Europe as it becomes African/Middle Eastern/Islamic and the USA as it becomes Latino.

I don't know what the future holds for /pol/tards. Across the European world, there are tens of millions who vote for nationalist parties; there are tens of millions who agree that mass immigration never should have happened. You could easily create a decent sized nation out of so many people, if only you could click your fingers and magic it into existence.

I will sit back and watch.
Our prior generations sat back and cheered South Africa on as it descended from a first world white-ruled nation to a third world black-ruled nation. Whites positively welcomed this change, and it will also be welcomed in the USA and Europe, and I will just sit back and watch, offering my 2 cents if anyone asks.

One possible escape from this bleak future for whites is science: it should be shown in our lifetimes that behavioural traits vary amongst the races due to genetic factors. If that can be shown to be true beyond any shred of a doubt, white people will be given a way to uncuck themselves. They would have an answer for many of the racial problems that are currently blamed on them, and they might even start thinking that forming mixed, immigrant societies with races of a different behavioural nature to yourself isn't the best thing to do.
That could be the one saving grace. We on /pol/ know that racial genetics are important. It could just be a matter of time before the full gamut of those racial differences are explained, and we would then find ourselves firmly on the side of science.
>>
>>78311531
only the fall of the Internet will ever cause ANYTHING to happen

otherwise everyone will be pacified with their screens and keep doing nothing
>>
>The fact that most people are misinformed idiots
>Going against them makes you the idiot
>>
>>78306615
Even if the remain vote wins it doesn't change the fact EU is in huge crisis because of the refugee crisis and the broken economic system which seems to only benefit the Germans.
US has it's own problems but just like brexit-vote is a reaction to the failed EU, Trump is a reaction to whatever is going on in the US. Hillary winning and britbongs remaining isn't going to solve anything, It's equivalent to closing your eyes and covering your ears, pretending everything is fine.
The habbening will follow sooner or later, it's inevitable.
>>
>>78312526
America broke you free from the Soviet Union, what the fuck did you do? Did you rise up against Moscow personally? I'm ruining the West, I have stood up against immigration every chance I have had in my life. Standing for HB1070, going out into the desert and kicking down water stations for the illegal alien crossings, calling the border patrol when I see and illegal alien, and even detaining one when I was a security guard ( I got in trouble for that). I have been called racist so many times, so don't give me any of your fucking bullshit when I am asking for help, I am asking because our country needs it.
>>
>>78306615
lol this
>>
>>78312205
High syrup content causes high insulin levels which results in high estrogen levels.
>>
File: kebab-89661.jpg (106 KB, 610x353) Image search: [Google]
kebab-89661.jpg
106 KB, 610x353
>>78311541
You have to go back Pajeet.
>>78312205
Hes probably from Ontario. Western Canada is still based.
>>
>>78313311
sweet double dubs

The internet it is the ultimate circus.
>>
>>78312030
latvian is right...

the real red pill is that there is no jewish subversion. you are looking for someone to blame and playing with your tinfoil hat trying to find them but the problem is (You).
>>
>>78313772
I guess big cities just always attract the biggest faggots.
>>
>>78313263
We will unite and form our own nation and will cleanse the earth before a kike infiltrates our government and begins with their never ending subversion and the cycle will repeat.
>>
>>78308447
This man knows ethical calculus. And for better or worse, this is becoming the future.
>>
>>78313910
Fuck off kike

There is absolutely Jewish subversion. I see every single fucking day of my life, and I saw it well before I ever found /pol/ four years ago.
>>
>>78306615
>6615
>661+5

Of course.
>>
>>78313700
America didn't do shit. Soviet Union collapsed because communism sucks dick, and Gorbachev was a good enough guy to throw us a bone.

I've been watching you cucks all my life and I no longer believe we're the same race. We're not the same race. You may claim to be ''white'' or whatever but your genes are complete different from my 100% European genes.
Whatever you've done personally is irrelevant. Your race sucks and isn't worth saving. You have the cuck gene.
>>
File: Latviešu_karogs_1917.jpg (77 KB, 480x314) Image search: [Google]
Latviešu_karogs_1917.jpg
77 KB, 480x314
>>78311066
> I can probably pass off as a slav
Sure you can, but always remember, that your people are here to undermine Russian World just like shitskins undermine yrop. If you want to help - sabotage your kin here.

I doubt tho, that you will help us and not continue the doings of your kin.
>>
>>78306615

Well /pol/ isnt one person with sever schizoid problems, but a group of at least 30 people.

So no.

Most of us knew Brexit would never happen, because the reptoids wouldnt allow it.
>>
File: jewknowwho.jpg (353 KB, 1600x1250) Image search: [Google]
jewknowwho.jpg
353 KB, 1600x1250
>>78313910
You are the problem, you are not wanting to believe that being white and being a man are under attack.
>>
File: image.jpg (351 KB, 1025x725) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351 KB, 1025x725
>>78313263
sorry, science cannot uncuck you faggots. and you won't be comfortably watching anything, you will be harassed in your old age in your own country.

good night, sweet prince
>>
>>78313910
There is jewish subersion, but to blame it all on jew tricks is I N S A N E . It goes much deeper than that.

An entire race has to beg to be cucked this bad.
These people look around themselves and see nothing but braindead zombies, and they think to themselves ''THE JEWS MUST HAVE DONE THIS!!!'', but the jews didn't do it. That's just what these people are like.
>>
>>78314414
It's a Jew bro. Classic subversive technique.
>>
>>78312526
the jews played their part in ridiculing christianity and always posing existential questions in movies and series for decades

as soon as people lost their faith..anything goes

when america was christian people were antisemetic and more informed about the jewish tricks than they are now with internet access
>>
>>78314035

I don't know...

I can playfully imagine one day, some awoken white nation somewhere, the descendants of us, looking back, teaching their kids that the post-WWII generations were collectively the "shameful generations" who cheered as they destroyed their own societies and the futures of their children.

If that hypothetical future white-opia were to be some kind of fascist one, I can fancifully imagine the records and history of this era being locked away in a vault somewhere. The fascists in charge would say: "So bad were these people that we will not give them the dignity of remembering their names." They'd create a blackhole in history. The stories of the "shameful generations" would be locked up; only a few experts would have access to them; the rest of society would live knowing only that the shameful generations were terrible and better-off forgotten.
>>
>>78306615
>1 post by this ID

OYYY VEYYYY

such shekels
very goy
>>
>>78314587
You have to be one short sighted fuck, so you think that it doesn't matter what happens to America and the West. We are a military power house a world super power, and the globalist are trying to start a war with Russia, your shit hole country, your race, and you are probably going to die in that war. But you have taken all the Slav meme to heart so now you don't give a fuck.
>>
>>78314587
they never have to think, everything is decided for them. everything made for convenience

most don't know what real food even tastes like because they cannot cook, never had a garden, never went mushroom picking etc etc

it's not subversion, they just don't want to think literally. I don't know how to describe this point even

everything is too easy no one struggle just live like cows
>>
>>78314587
even in /pol/ they don't really do any thinking

mostly they listen to their own echoes
>>
>>78315610
and how are you any better?

if you're here on 4chan you're just another one of the scum of society
>>
>>78306615
I kind of like your thinking, but I still want the EU central army to invade if leave win just to annex us back in to the "union".

I see more entertainment possibilities if Trump really wins.
>>
File: 1466431439147.jpg (128 KB, 1277x960) Image search: [Google]
1466431439147.jpg
128 KB, 1277x960
>>78308447
What's even the point here of realizing you fucked your country up when is beyond repair? (Sweden) It's not going to happen that fast, they know what they are doing to not reach that boiling point. I can clearly see Europe becoming a third world the next 20 years.

t. Mestizo
>>
File: 1453886485852.png (448 KB, 455x395) Image search: [Google]
1453886485852.png
448 KB, 455x395
>>78306615
>/pol/ "melting down" because it's opinion is not that of majority
kek
>>
>>78309911
Ukraine
>>
>>78315968
i don't believe in any type of victory anymore and don't get excited over shit like brexit when anyone in the normal world beyond /pol/ had any fear of it

/pol/ is like Karl Marx, properly identified problem but not realistic solution
>>
File: TedKaczynskiAP_2228681b.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
TedKaczynskiAP_2228681b.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
>>78316462
Realistically the only solution is some sort of anti-tech revolt that destroys the Internet. And even then, Uncle Ted already failed to get that off the ground and it will never happen
>>
File: zekhwkg.jpg (218 KB, 1200x962) Image search: [Google]
zekhwkg.jpg
218 KB, 1200x962
>>78308447
Brexit and Trump are just delays. They need to remove every non-white from europe, and make an explicitly white area in the US.

>>78315610
>Live like goys.

>>78314303
Like any of us are saving anyone else... stay in your lane and ridicule the insane people if you want.

>>78306615
No matter what happens, people will get redpilled eventually. Sanity is building up a voice again, but even without it reality will teach or destroy people one way or another.
>>
>>78316577
that shit is also unrealistic and you know it

you have to think outside the box
>>
>>78306615
Tell me something i dont know. Its like chans attract the worst scum on earth.
>>
>>78306615
My concern is not what is popular but what is right. Why all the shilling today? I know the obvious answer, but where is it coming from?
>>
Don't believe the hype. Brexit is DOA. Britain is ready for -istan-isation with their Muslim governor.
>>
how long until we know the results?
>>
Nevermind, you are all fucked it seems
http://politicalodds.bet/eu-referendum
>>
obviously remain will win, what the fuck do you think? all rich people are in for remain, its down to them, if they want in, theyll make sure we remain in. this country is fucked.
>>
>>78308447

When that happens, white people will still be passive cucks and move into gated communities and carry on. as it happens in every place where they are the minority.
>>
File: yes he is pupper.jpg (347 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
yes he is pupper.jpg
347 KB, 1936x1936
>>78306615
that´s not the last pill you have to shallow tho
the last pill is that masses end up destroying their own freedom by sheer stupidity, and they deserve to be controlled by the superior forces
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XixH7NMkOe8
>>78308447
norway kind of gets it, but the problem is that the conditioning and education are too strong. people will shallow everything if that keeps up. First you make sure that people distrust their own system, THEN you get the subhumans in
>>
>>78319568
I would strongly prefer nuclear annihilation of entire western civilization.
I'd prefer to take the whole goddamn planet down the flush with total nuclear war.
>>
>>78306615
>/pol/ is completely full of the most idiotic subhumans in the internet
that's not exactly a secret. all kids between 12 and 25 are dumb, that's nature.
>>
Daily reminder that OPs starting trigger threads need to be banned.
>>
File: 135864375693.jpg (183 KB, 716x494) Image search: [Google]
135864375693.jpg
183 KB, 716x494
>>78320048
I am 34.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.