[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ feel about this country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
How does /pol/ feel about this country?
>>
>>78305618
it will be real thing soon
>>
>>78307205
Elaborate please.
>>
>>78307205
>>78307390
Why only Slovaks in this thread so far?
>>
>>78307475
You are shit at making threads and flies love shit?
>>
>>78307390
something along the lines of kosovo
when the germans are ready, not yet
>>
>>78308040
>something along the lines of kosovo
Germans will try to genocide them like Serbs tried to Kosovo?
>>
>>78305618
i love germany so much i wish there were still two of them
>>
>>78308391
nah, they will probably just make a deal at that point
>>
>>78308486
Fucking French scum, the origin of that quote I mean
>>
>>78307689
These Slovak bants are incredible.
>>
>>78305618
Cucks bending down to tibla even decades after
>>
>>78307475
That's Russia you retard.
>>
File: 1466506358304.png (94 KB, 369x364) Image search: [Google]
1466506358304.png
94 KB, 369x364
>>78305618
Those people has suffered from one of the most evil tyranny in the histrory of mankind. In the end, They, like all human beings would do, destroyed their disasterous regime and joined to the joy of freedom and prosperity of capitalism. Since then thefree part of Germany before the unifacition has invested more than 2 trillion dollar to the old oppressed part, yet the past free one is much more developed than the other.
>>
>>78305618
Keiner hat die Absicht eine Mauer zu errichten!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.